Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money  (Read 48064 times)
rahmawati6718

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:36:22 PM

Bitcoin is the only trusted crypt in which our real money can be invested. This investment grows high than any other banking schemes or other tax saving schemes.

Bitcoin is so secure and it can not be hacked at all. What can be hacked is your wallet if your computer get compromised or you deposit your btc in untrustworthy sites or exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:40:57 PM

if you ask me if it is trusted, yes it is
if you ask me if it is safer, no it is not
BTC is pretty trusted coin to invest in but you have to pay attention in the price (when buying and when selling) since the price is never stable
I'm a little bit confused by the meaning of words trusted and safer in bitcoin I think if fluctuations can i say it was not trusted and not safer?

jula551

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:14:53 PM

BTC is pretty trusted coin to invest in but you have to pay attention in the price (when buying and when selling) since the price is never stable
I'm a little bit confused by the meaning of words trusted and safer in bitcoin I think if fluctuations can i say it was not trusted and not safer?

My thought is, putting your real money only will give you good profit with the buying and selling.
kurdisajo

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:33:00 PM

For me it is my spare money that I am entrusting to bitcoin. Not all, I have to also use my money for my daily needs and bills. That way if bitcoin rise I can get some profit from it. And maybe buy those profit for more bitcoins if the price went down.

bitcoin is trustworthy as i dont see any issue with it, as it is very transparent I don't see any risk involved in investing your money into to,
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:10:14 PM

Of course it is trusted to put your real money in it. Because you can make later some good profit so you will have more money later.
And that is quite good. I hope that there will be more people that will use Bitcoin later in the future and make it also more popular.
you always say that bitcoin will give you "LATER". what if it does not happen. bitcoin does not provide benefits. because no one knows about the future, as well as for bitcoin prices in the future. due to the fact that at this time. bitcoin prices are very volatile. you have to be careful on the
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:20:46 AM

Bitcoin is the only trusted crypt in which our real money can be invested. This investment grows high than any other banking schemes or other tax saving schemes.

Bitcoin is so secure and it can not be hacked at all. What can be hacked is your wallet if your computer get compromised or you deposit your btc in untrustworthy sites or exchanges.
bitcoin very safe if you do not provide more security in your wallet.of course it is your fault if been hacked/ because hackers have been very clever in your data stealing. like Maware and phishing so better strengthened security on your wallet. and you will find how secure bitcoin. than the money you save in a bank

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:37:39 AM

Assuming you keep your wallet secure, you'll have the Bitcoins forever no problem. Will they be worth what they were tomorrow? Well, that's the 2,403 BTC question...
relq

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:11:27 AM

Yes you are right. Actually the price of bitcoin is never stable make a trader like me more like bitcoin. And i trusted to put my real money into bitcoin, because i trading with it.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:39:21 AM

Bitcoin can really be a huge and dicey game to play when it comes to Bitcoin holding. It's a huge gamble. You never know when the price will just drop out of absolutely no where. It can be rather concerning and very questionable indeed. My only hope is that we can somehow find a way to make the price only rise and never fall. The only way to do that is mass advertising of the currency and to find a way to get people to actually respect it.

Edit: actually, so far it seems most people know about us but they don't really respect us and that's the problem at hand. In terms of buying Bitcoin with real money, it's perfectly fine. Things getting hacked is a risk you take. It's like saying you're going to get assaulted when walking out of your house. Are you going to stay indoors all your life? At some point, you have to take some kind of risk.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:17:01 AM

Yes the bitcoin is trusted to put your money on, but the fact is that every investment has is own risks.
So no investment is risk free, but the bitcoin has a good future so it would be no problem.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:50:42 AM

Yes the bitcoin is trusted to put your money on, but the fact is that every investment has is own risks.
So no investment is risk free, but the bitcoin has a good future so it would be no problem.

Every investment has certain problem or risk. We were supposed to overcome the risks. In bitcoin too lots of risk from the price to its survival. So only our trust can change situations.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kuntulu

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:09:16 AM

Every investment has certain problem or risk. We were supposed to overcome the risks. In bitcoin too lots of risk from the price to its survival. So only our trust can change situations.

very trusted to put your real money in I think.
But price volatility makes me stop putting more.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:36:27 AM

When you are buying bitcoin by paying your money, You are not participating any program or not doing any business. You are just converting your money into bitcoin. Only the format is different. Bitcoin is always safe same as your fiats.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Etalia

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:51:48 AM

Yeah you can purchase Bitcoins with real money. You can later sell them to make a profit out of it.
Some people are actually making a living out of Bitcoin.
relq

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:08:31 AM

When you are buying bitcoin by paying your money, You are not participating any program or not doing any business. You are just converting your money into bitcoin. Only the format is different. Bitcoin is always safe same as your fiats.

The only different is the price of bitcoin always changed every minutes / hours. and Fiat price is stable, it's only chance depend on inflation, CMIIW. and yeah i agree bitcoin is safe.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:10:54 AM

Yeah you can purchase Bitcoins with real money. You can later sell them to make a profit out of it.
many people living this way they benefit greatly by utilizing fluctuations. bitcoin is trust. but make sure you buy bitcoin at the right price because im afraid when the price falls. you would say bitcoin unsafe
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:11:57 AM

It just means that they trust bitcoin, as they almost want to rely their living on bitcoin..It's not impossible I think..Most probably they have invested their money in, and have a high expectation on bitcoin..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:16:05 AM

Bitcoin price varies often, so buying bitcoins with cash will make your real cash grow. So putting real money in bitcoin is highly profitable.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:12:43 AM

Bitcoin price varies often, so buying bitcoins with cash will make your real cash grow. So putting real money in bitcoin is highly profitable.
bitcoin price is fluctuations. As prices can also go down very sharply. what would you do dude?
as a newcomer surely you will be very panic right ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:52:07 PM

Of course it is trusted to put your real money in it. Because you can make later some good money with it if the price is going to rise.
I hope later that more people will have some profit of Bitcoin so they will like it and also promote it more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: