Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money  (Read 48064 times)
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:01:26 PM

If all of us invest a bit more at bitcoin montly we will see bitcoin increase ,with a good demand at bitcoin we can make the value reach anothers levels on the medium time.Bitcoin is the most safe investment if not willing to play with it,invest at bitcoin and hold can be most profitable investment,as its changes daily soo you can get some more coins daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:27:44 PM

Yes I trust bitcoin bitcoin and I put some money in it.I invest small amounts but in future I want to invest more.
then whats the problem why dont you invest more bitcoins to it? i think you just need to want that more

im puting all my spare money into it so i guess it is pretty much safe for me to put real money into it, lets hope it will soon rise
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:55:05 AM

If all of us invest a bit more at bitcoin montly we will see bitcoin increase ,with a good demand at bitcoin we can make the value reach anothers levels on the medium time.Bitcoin is the most safe investment if not willing to play with it,invest at bitcoin and hold can be most profitable investment,as its changes daily soo you can get some more coins daily.

That is right, if someone has some spare money then they should invest it in bitcoin and everyday if the price rises they should sell them if they think the profit is enough for them for one day, and if they are not satisfied then they should hold them for 2 or 3 more days and then sell them, after selling just keep the profit and invest the capital again.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:57:25 AM

Yes I trust bitcoin bitcoin and I put some money in it.I invest small amounts but in future I want to invest more.
yeah I also believe and are sure to bitcoin. you should try to get out. you can try with the small amount be some waiting time, and you will benefit from the price rise Cheesy

quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:54:45 AM

That is right, if someone has some spare money then they should invest it in bitcoin and everyday if the price rises they should sell them if they think the profit is enough for them for one day, and if they are not satisfied then they should hold them for 2 or 3 more days and then sell them, after selling just keep the profit and invest the capital again.
It's easy to say "invest in bitcoin! And sell them all when the price going up!" I've held bitcoin for almost 3 years and it's hard to find a right time to sell and get profit for long term.
My experience says don't trust anything 100%!

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:00:09 AM

It's easy to say "invest in bitcoin! And sell them all when the price going up!" I've held bitcoin for almost 3 years and it's hard to find a right time to sell and get profit for long term.
My experience says don't trust anything 100%!

Its really hard to tell weather it is the right time to sell the bitcoin but if you see it that it you can gain a minimum profit then its good,as im not that greedy trader and just wait for what i see right.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:16:38 PM

yes bitcoin is bit safe when it comes under scenario of saving money in a wallet thru bitcoins since it has a safe password and login and you can save this confidential information some where without sharing with anyone so what else you need to confirm about building trust on bitcoins to put your real money safe in wallet.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:59:37 PM

Bitcoin is much trusted to put real money. During the past years of halving it has given a good profit than the growth of the regular days. So now the money spend on buying bitcoin will be worth much if hold for few days, weeks or months.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:49:23 PM

small amount would not provide much benefit. if you truly believe in bitcoin I'm sure you'd be willing to put all your money in bitcoin. because you can be sure that prices will rise in the future

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
birdmeko

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

Its good to trust Bitcoin and put your real money in it.
You can make some a lot of money if you invest it.
And that is also good for the future.
You never know what can happen later in the future.
But you can see now that the price is rising. Sad
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:26:35 PM

small amount would not provide much benefit. if you truly believe in bitcoin I'm sure you'd be willing to put all your money in bitcoin. because you can be sure that prices will rise in the future

Well putting a small amount just to try for the first what bitcoin is a safe move that any new user can do,eventually as days go by more and more money will be put in to gain profit.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:12:32 AM

Bitcoin is the best investment option at the moment with huge speculation and halving aproaching,soo its like a cash machine asking for investement.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:04:15 AM

For me, Bitcoin is trusted enough to put my real money and invest it buying it, because it's growing up daily and it's used like the other currencies worldwide to make deals and trades online, so there is no risk
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:09:47 AM

For me, Bitcoin is trusted enough to put my real money and invest it buying it, because it's growing up daily and it's used like the other currencies worldwide to make deals and trades online, so there is no risk

Bitcoin has exponentially increased in value, and continues to increase in value, especially compared to fiat, minus a few corrected bubbles and manipulations, but Bitcoin is becoming much more stable as more people discover and use it.
It is true that fiat currency is more stable, but the value and buying power only travels in one direction. It loses value over time.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:27:38 AM

Yes bitcoin is trusted to put my real money

Although i think that Bitcoin is already real money
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:45:07 AM

Of course Bitcoin is trusted to put your real money in it, why should it not be trust able to put your real money in it ?
It is very good to put your real money in it, because you can make later in the future some huge profit and that will be nice.
But you have wait a while to make some good profit.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:18:16 PM

Yeah using real cash to buy bitcoin is better to make our money give high earning than a investment in banks with cash.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

Of course Bitcoin is trusted to put your real money in it, why should it not be trust able to put your real money in it ?
It is very good to put your real money in it, because you can make later in the future some huge profit and that will be nice.
But you have wait a while to make some good profit.

the matter of trusting or not trusting bitcoin is for 2009 and essentially the time when bitcoin was just introduced to public.

now bitcoin has been around for a long time that all those issues no longer exist anymore.

now the issue is only with the price and how the future is going to be like.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:14:05 PM

Yes of course its trusted to put your money on, I have no doubts about that if I'm honest.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount so yeah it can be trusted.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:49:40 PM

to me bitcoin is trusted enough to invest or put my real money.
but it depends on you to judging whether bitcoin is reliable or not.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: