Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin trusted to put your real money  (Read 48064 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

Everybody will agree,bitcoin is trusted to put real money,but not all your money. bitcoin expert predict that bitcoin will have long life,but they dont mention about price stable.

As mentioned everything earned out of bitcoin doesn't need to be invested into it. I think you could try investing only a small portion, so if something goes negative also won't disturb your economy high.

You can put a lot of money to invest in bitcoin currently, because bitcoin currently is still doing well, even in a rising trend. no doubt bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:29:44 AM

Everybody will agree,bitcoin is trusted to put real money,but not all your money. bitcoin expert predict that bitcoin will have long life,but they dont mention about price stable.

As mentioned everything earned out of bitcoin doesn't need to be invested into it. I think you could try investing only a small portion, so if something goes negative also won't disturb your economy high.

You can put a lot of money to invest in bitcoin currently, because bitcoin currently is still doing well, even in a rising trend. no doubt bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of the year.

Yes its very safe and secured to put your money in bitcoin because it has not easily to be hack and status is very safe You can also do investment in bitcoin and can earn more money with it and also you can save it for many years and every year the price of bitcoin is continue rising and by that you can earn Just for savings and not investing, and all matters and depends on bitcoin users because they are the one who is responsible for their own money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:32:20 AM

I'm putting some "real" money into bitcoin, but I'm not going to go all in right now. Maybe little by little, I'll buy more and earn some on the side through signature campaigns and faucets. If bitcoin shows more stability in the coming years, I might just find myself trusting bitcoin even more.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

I entrust all my investments on bitcoin, but not with all my money

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:35:33 AM

Yeah, invest in bitcoin a part of all your money, don't use all of that in bitcoin's world, but although bitcoin will give you many profit , it also potentially loses your money rapidly.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:38:30 PM

Yeah, invest in bitcoin a part of all your money, don't use all of that in bitcoin's world, but although bitcoin will give you many profit , it also potentially loses your money rapidly.

As quoted its better to invest a part of the regular income into bitcoin rather than investing the entire earning. There is no assurance on the investment to get a good return.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:54:52 PM

yes I save my money for investment. deposit funds into bitcoin is a very profitable thing. Do not ever be afraid to save your money to bitcoin. because bitcoin is so safe and so profitable.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

yes I save my money for investment. deposit funds into bitcoin is a very profitable thing. Do not ever be afraid to save your money to bitcoin. because bitcoin is so safe and so profitable.

There is nothing wrong to put real money into bitcoin. Bitcoin these days is quite mature when it comes to holding it and using it. It's not something that willl vanish f.e.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:59:46 AM

I heard people buying bitcoin using real money..
Is it really good since we all know that everything on internet can be hack or something....
Is bit[Suspicious link removed]d to make your money grow fast or will you just lose all those money??
i got the point,its all about security,and i think bitcoin is safe on your wallet,as long you choose good wallet and put very good security there.

Bitcoin is safe and we don't need to worry about scammer and hackers as I think its not that easy to steal bitcoins from and all digital wallets have unique security features.
Yes it is safe unless you give away your credentials, your bitcoin is yours alone.  And it will earn more as the price rise. So it is very sage to invest in bitcoin.
I think the issue is not a hacker or thief? it can be removed with a good security wallet Cheesy the only problem for me is the fluctuation in bitcoin. whenever prices could fall dramatically? so do not let you out of control and then sell all your bitcoin when prices are down
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:29:23 AM

There is nothing wrong to put real money into bitcoin. Bitcoin these days is quite mature when it comes to holding it and using it. It's not something that willl vanish f.e.

Real money put into bitcoin is a wise decision. No currency grows if placed into wallet for a long time. But the real currency put on bitcoin grows according to the variation felt regularly.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:46:07 AM

The bitcoin is very trusted to put your money on of course it will always stays a investment and its still not stable.
But its indeed very profitable and many others already did this and made profit.
Yes even in the stage when bitcoin s not much stable a lot of people has a demand for it and are readily adopting it everyone have a value for bitcoin so there is no way to afraid from put our real money to there.

Everyone is buying bitcoin by investing real money, and that money is growing at a moment, I have total faith in bitcoin and I am investing my money into it.
Of cours it is trusted to put your real money in it and the reason is because the value can be much higher later and than you can earn a lot of money with it and that is nice.
The only thing that you have to do is just waiting and trading maybe but the most important is to have some patience also.
matanx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:08:17 AM

bitcoin is trust to put money in but not all. i use bitcoin in debit card which from Hong Kong ANX
I put some amount for enough use
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

if you believe bitcoin have a long life. why be afraid to put all your money in bitcoin? you'd know that bitcoin is very profitable?
why not try to use all your money ? it will give you big advantages

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:18:37 AM

Real money put into bitcoin is a wise decision. No currency grows if placed into wallet for a long time. But the real currency put on bitcoin grows according to the variation felt regularly.
It same if you just keep bitcoin in your wallet, no investment grows if you not do   something, no money grows if you not do anything.

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:17:24 AM

It same if you just keep bitcoin in your wallet, no investment grows if you not do   something, no money grows if you not do anything.

Thats right and in bitcoin if you just save it nothing wilk happen in your bitcoin it will remains the same amount in your wallet because you dont anything about it and for years pass it will not grow but if you invest it it will multiply daily but yes it has possibilities to lose but it depends on you because you are responsible to your money, and truly its safe if you invest your money in bitcoin because its not easy to be hack.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

if you believe bitcoin have a long life. why be afraid to put all your money in bitcoin? you'd know that bitcoin is very profitable?

Though you trust something, you need to be ready to face any sort of situation. There is nothing promising with the future of bitcoin. In such stance its better to go for a limited investment in bitcoin.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:19:54 PM

bitcoin is trust to put money in but not all. i use bitcoin in debit card which from Hong Kong ANX

Thats really great, You can make a lot of money with it and that will be so good. I hope that more people will have some more money later.
Because of Bitcoin and that they will like Bitcoin, that will be so good, if it can be more worth and will have a higher value.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:38:37 PM

Thats really great, You can make a lot of money with it and that will be so good. I hope that more people will have some more money later.
Because of Bitcoin and that they will like Bitcoin, that will be so good, if it can be more worth and will have a higher value.

currently very good to put money in bitcoin, and this is actually about your own trust. but you also can not be too confident, because one day you can disappointed. so either put money in bitcoin, but not too greedy, with putting a lot of money in bitcoin.
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:49:34 PM

I dont think so its safe
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:55:05 PM

You have to take risks and an investment if you want to earn some money with it otherwise it would be not possible for you.
And if you know you know also already that the halving will come and that would be maybe nice for Bitcoin and you can make also maybe some profit soon with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: