Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold and Silver for BTC (from EpicCoinage.com)  (Read 915 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2013, 10:58:41 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2013, 12:40:47 AM by ATC777

Hey guys,

I stocked up on some more gold and silver today for our new online enterprise (EpicCoinage.com). The site is still in its WIP/"working prototype" stage, but the online store does work and you can order products. We're not yet capable of accepting Bitcoin payments through the online store yet though -- that functionality is under development -- but we do accept Paypal/credit/debit, so long as your billing and shipping addresses match (and there is a per-customer limit on purchases). However, I have not yet updated the storefront and made the new product listings... gonna be working on that tonight, and adding the new precious metals items and some other new items (e.g., an array of custom Bitcoin apparel).

But I know many of you would prefer to buy with Bitcoin, and we just happen to like Bitcoins!  Cheesy

So you can buy directly from us in BTC, and I'm making this batch of product available to you guys here before it even hits the storefront or eBay...

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

AVAILABLE NOW for Bitcoin
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________

(Click to see full-size...)

NOTE :: Items shown in picture are actual items being sold.

------------------------------------------------------
American Eagle Silver Dollars (1oz t 0.999 fine silver)

Price              -- BTC2.70
Shipping         -- Included
Make             -- US Mint
Year              -- Varies (1995 or 2006)
Condition        -- Good/Undamaged
Available Qty.  -- SOLD OUT (will try to restock in morning)

1g Capital Bank gold mini-bar (1g 0.9999 fine gold)

Price              -- BTC4.50
Shipping         -- Included
Make             -- JM Assayers & Refiners
Year              -- ?
Condition        -- Very Good (comes in casing, as shown)
Available Qty.  -- 1

Shipping & Handling

Shipping and delivery confirmation cost is included in the BTC price -- there will be no additional charges or fees. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail in a padded envelope or small box from Baton Rouge, Louisiana (70898). All shipments will have delivery confirmation and you will receive your tracking number as soon as the item is shipped.

Shipping takes approximately 2-5 business days from the date shipped. Orders will be shipped as soon as possible after payment is received. If you place your order on a weekday before 4pm CST we can usually ship the very same day. When you are ready to order I can give you an estimated handling time and ETA.

If you want the package to be insured please let me know in advance. Please be advised that we're currently only shipping within the US -- no international orders (yet).

Ordering Instructions

If you want to buy please just reply to this thread or contact me via PM. I can provide assistance by phone or on Skype; just ask for my contact info. I would prefer to keep all transactions as transparent/public as possible, but if you require anonymity just let me know and we'll see what we can do.

When you have decided that you want to buy I will generate a payment address for you. I will tell you the total amount in BTC and await your payment. You must, of course, give me your shipping address so I know where to send your package. I will then ship immediately -- as soon as I can get to the post office or a USPS shipment drop-off location. I try to make at least one trip to the post office on weekdays so I will try to ship the very same day of your payment; we're typically quite fast and efficient shippers.

If you have any questions or would like additional information or pictures just let me know -- I'm here to put a smile on your face!  Cheesy

--ATC--

P.S. -- If you want a larger amount of gold or silver for a better price just contact me and we can discuss quantity and pricing.

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 12:46:31 AM

Just sold out of all the silver that was available for BTC -- still have the mini 1g gold bar though. One person here bought it all in one swipe, but I won't post his name or details without permission.

I will try to restock on silver in the morning, and will update the thread when I get it. I'll try to get my hands on more Eagles and some other things.

If anyone has a special request for a particular gold or silver coin/bar/round just let me know and I'll either get it from our supplier in the morning or try to order it.

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 10:09:14 PM

Still waiting on more silver, still have gold. I was able to get a slightly better image of the mini gold bar by laying it on my scanner, scanning both sides and trimming up the edges in Photoshop:

Hopefully this gives you a better idea of what it looks like; it's pretty small, as you can see in my first pic with everything in my hand. On the front, beneath where it says "1 GRAM", the numbers "0512" are stamped in that little space. On the back it's got a bunch of Capital Bank logos and at the bottom it says "JM Assayers & Refiners". If I'm not mistaken, "Capital Bank" is part of or the owner of CapitalOne Bank (same logo design too).

I also made some updates to the Epic Coinage website and doing a major overhaul of the new storefront. Working on making the switch from Paypal to Google merchant services, so it's temporarily out of service. Hopefully will have Bitcoin payment system finished within the next 7 days. Very excited about the new Bitcoin-related apparel and other products we will soon have in stock! We can also do customized clothing and merchandise per request.

I'll make an update when we get more silver (and more gold). It's selling off so fast both our supplier and us are having trouble getting enough to meet demand. Things have really heated up since the 2012 presidential election and all this nonsense about gun bans.  Tongue

If anyone wants a particular product, whether it's gold/silver, clothing, electronics, anything just let me know. This is a new store and we're trying to learn about who our customers are and what they want as they go. If I find that people want enough a particular thing I will start ordering it and stocking it on the regular.

Thanks everyone, and thanks to the anonymous buyer who wiped out all of my silver for BTC supply!  Cheesy

--ATC--

P.S. -- Got some BTC we need to swap for cash... PM for details; may make an add later if no takers...

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 09:07:56 PM

Anyone up for...

...more Silver Eagles?  Cheesy

I'm planning to make another run to re-up on more metal. If anyone has any serious requests I'll pick up what (and how much) you want -- by serious I mean don't tell me to buy something for you just to BS me and change your mind lol. Just let me know before 5pm Central Standard (US/Chicago) time. My dealer closes up his shop at 6pm and though Denham Springs is quite close Baton Rouge's notorious 5o'clock traffic means I have to leave with an hour to spare lol.

Cheers,

--ATC--

P.S. -- There's also some 2g and 5g gold bars available... can also get copper bullion!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: