Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] - Pankaj Bhardwaj alias escrow.ms has been arrested - DON'T ESCROW HIM  (Read 2635 times)
ramkumar (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:00:50 PM

Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76380

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Card-frauds-used-bitcoins-to-trade-money/articleshow/50922983.cms

The busting of an international syndicate of debit card cloners on Tuesday has unearthed the use of bitcoins to avoid detection. The money siphoned from ATM machines was converted into the cryptocurrency and distributed among the people involved in the crime.

Pankaj Bhardwaj, operations manager of a bitcoin trading firm in Pitampura, was arrested on Tuesday, thought the crime branch is still on the trail of the suspected kingpin, Sumair Sheikh, who is believed to be based in Dubai. Since the accused had access to crucial information related to the ATM cards, the cops also suspect a bank official's role in the racket.

Pankaj Bhardwaj was part of an India based bitcoin exchange. They have evicted him as well...

Source: https://coinsecure.tumblr.com/post/139031335450/a-change-in-coinsecure

DO NOT USE HIM FOR ESCROW EVEN AFTER IF HE CAME FROM JAIL Tongue Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:52:18 AM

AWESOME NEWS I KNOW IT HE WAS A SCAMMER WAS ONCE I WANTED TO BUY SOMETHING WITH MY BITCOINS TANH USER BTCBLOGER FORCEING ME TO USE escrow.ms BUT I NOT USE I AM VERY HAPPY NOW AND I THINK BTCBLOGER AND escrow.ms ARE PARTNERS
nichu

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:19:42 PM

its good to see coinsecure clearing their face with the culprit, was wondering why these methods were not applied for a long time  Grin used to hear these kind of news in the UK two or three years back    Smiley
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:40:19 AM

its good to see coinsecure clearing their face with the culprit, was wondering why these methods were not applied for a long time  Grin used to hear these kind of news in the UK two or three years back    Smiley

what does coinsecure has to do with this ?

Back to talk
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:55:40 PM

its good to see coinsecure clearing their face with the culprit, was wondering why these methods were not applied for a long time  Grin used to hear these kind of news in the UK two or three years back    Smiley
what does coinsecure has to do with this ?

Just read this : https://coinsecure.tumblr.com/post/139031335450/a-change-in-coinsecure
Pankaj had been affiliated to CS in some ways(though coinsecure wasn't involved in this case at all), but its just that Pankaj was a part of the team.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:25:00 AM

Why Escrow.ms is still in the default trust if he is a convict in a criminal case?
ramkumar got a negative trust from him and is visible to me which means he is still in the default trust list.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:05:58 AM

Why Escrow.ms is still in the default trust if he is a convict in a criminal case?
ramkumar got a negative trust from him and is visible to me which means he is still in the default trust list.
He is in the trust list because of his accurate trust rating and removing him would force out a lot of DT2 level members to be pushed out of the list and this will result in significant changes in the list.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:01:59 PM

That's probably because he had done nothing wrong in the forum. What he did was outside the forum and that shouldnt effect his bitcointalk profile.. I have done a few deals with him and it all went smoothly.

Pkzone

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:04:39 PM

Are you sure that escrow.ms is EXACTLY Pankaj Bhardwaj.
I seem to have found this in this forum but cannot find the exact reference suggesting Pankaj being escrow.ms

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:13:28 PM

I seem to have found this in this forum but cannot find the exact reference suggesting Pankaj being escrow.ms

Yes he is exaclty Pankaj Bharadwaj. He had himself written it somewhere. Also, his real life identity is well known on the forum.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:15:00 PM

Yes he is exaclty Pankaj Bharadwaj. He had himself written it somewhere. Also, his real life identity is well known on the forum.
Care to show me your reference?
And BTW, it's is "exactly" not "exaclty".

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:50:57 AM

Care to show me your reference?
And BTW, it's is "exactly" not "exaclty".
That was a typo.
He had all his information here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235452.0 , his phone number, and a lot of things were there. I still have his phone number.
And here I found his info on the archive : https://web.archive.org/web/20140413190426/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=235452.0 .
This must satisfy you now.
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 11:25:02 AM

I see, but I don't still see that his name was revealed or not....

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:52:47 PM

I see, but I don't still see that his name was revealed or not....
Well, before launch of coinsecure official website, there used to be a list of their team members on the coinsecure webpage. Pankaj Bharadwaj was there, and he was mentioned as escrow.ms . Ask Benson or any other coinsecure guy, he will tell you Pankaj B. is escrow.ms . Search on true caller with his number. How many proofs do you want?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: