Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD]$40 MoneyPak ASAP  (Read 555 times)
Jakers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:15:15 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2013, 06:29:30 PM by Jakers

I'm looking to buy a MoneyPak within the next hour. $40 worth. I'll pay you in BTC. Pm me the details or add my Skype jake.murphy59

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 02:17:12 AM

make it worth my time and gas to drive 20 minutes to walmart and back xD

Factory

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:00:26 PM

Check this site out:

https://www.btcpak.com/

It's fast and easy.
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:56:03 PM

^^ no thank you, I'm not interested in 3rd party sites, as I've heard some people have had bad experiences with them around here.

Still looking

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
polymorphous

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:45:49 PM

I might be able to do this for you, there is a CVS two blocks from my house that sells these. I'll pay you 5% below MtGox last for the coins and you will cover the load fee as well. Also, you would either need to send first or find a suitable escrow. You would cover any escrow fees as well.

You can check my -otc rating under the same name, and I have had a few successful txns on this forum as well.

Contact me via the -otc marketplace, PM me, or post here if you are still interested.

marketersales

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 07:31:04 PM

How much BTC for $40 mp?
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 07:33:49 PM

i'd still do it for the sale deal we discussed yesterday

found out speedway sells them. thought it was a walmart only thing originally

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 08:27:18 PM

I'll offer 2.92BTC for a $40 MP. I'll be using Escrow as I don't want to go first to anybody until I get a better grasp of who can be trusted here. Whoever can do this please PM me, and we'll discuss further details.

polymorphous

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:41:46 PM

I'll offer 2.92BTC for a $40 MP. I'll be using Escrow as I don't want to go first to anybody until I get a better grasp of who can be trusted here. Whoever can do this please PM me, and we'll discuss further details.

Since a $40 MP actually costs $45, you are essentially offering to sell BTC at 10% over current price. So no thank you.

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 01:52:37 AM

Since a $40 MP actually costs $45, you are essentially offering to sell BTC at 10% over current price. So no thank you.

I know, but I was offered 2.92BTC over Skype. I have my first MoneyPak, so now I just need 1 or 2 more. I'm in no big hurry.

Bump!!

BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2013, 08:56:53 AM

I sold a MP to him everything went well +1
marketersales

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 12:24:02 PM

If you rise the prise up to 3 BTC then  i will exchange with you.
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 06:24:31 PM

Sold to BTC4Amazon!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: