Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: newbie look for help to buy BTC  (Read 2424 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:15:27 AM

I have used coinbase and they do want id but it seems legitimate from my experience.  You also don't have to keep the coins there, you can transfer after you buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikele (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

Coinbase have to link your bank account to go... and they charge 1$ + 1% ... is it expensive
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:18:43 AM

Hey all
I'm pure newbie and I'm looking for buying few BTC, not many for now but may be more soon. I'm looking to know the step to do without hassle. I already downloaded Bitcoin 0.11.2 since one week and I run it at night.. I need 30 weeks to go updated...
I Know that I have to open an account with some like kraken site but not familiar with giving ID and other private infos over Internet.
Thanks to help

you want buy bitcoin its a different way,but if you wait 2 or 3 months and continuously using signature campaign automatically u will achieve 1 more bitcoin. 
EightIsLucky

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:10:07 AM

I've used Coinbase and would suggest that as the most reliable option available.
masama

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:03:23 AM

For me,

A local wallet will be a great advantage, like what we use here in the Philippines - coins.ph. Why? Due to bitcoins can be easily withdrawn or deposited with the nearest convenient stores. But if you are purely online, coinbase and blockchain is what I will suggest. 

Money, money and more money!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 07:13:53 AM

Coinbase have to link your bank account to go... and they charge 1$ + 1% ... is it expensive

any service will charge you something for the job they are doing for you. i am not sure about the amount but $1+1% is a good deal since they are a reputable organization that you can easily trust.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:11:55 AM

A local wallet will be a great advantage, like what we use here in the Philippines - coins.ph.  

i'm using local wallet to, but it's too dangerous due to the controll over the private key, yeah we dont have ultimate controll over our private key, but it's really easy if we convert our bitcoin in to fiat,
but for stored my bitcoin i'll go with blockchain, it's really safest than stored them on coinbase or any other exchanger
masama

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:51:52 AM

i'm using local wallet to, but it's too dangerous due to the controll over the private key, yeah we dont have ultimate controll over our private key, but it's really easy if we convert our bitcoin in to fiat, but for stored my bitcoin i'll go with blockchain, it's really safest than stored them on coinbase or any other exchanger

True, just don't put all your golds in one bank.  Wink

Well, I only have a few satoshis for now. Trust me, my wallet will make history when he got 1BTC.  Cheesy

Money, money and more money!
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 03:00:34 PM

i'm using local wallet to, but it's too dangerous due to the controll over the private key, yeah we dont have ultimate controll over our private key, but it's really easy if we convert our bitcoin in to fiat, but for stored my bitcoin i'll go with blockchain, it's really safest than stored them on coinbase or any other exchanger

True, just don't put all your golds in one bank.  Wink

Well, I only have a few satoshis for now. Trust me, my wallet will make history when he got 1BTC.  Cheesy

As quoted blockchain wallet is better in all ways of use. Even it has got feature of advancement in securing. Most users don't use all those just to avoid several step by step process. And as said its better have few wallets to store your bitcoin for our security.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:53:08 PM

Coinbase is a good way to buy.  They do ask for a lot of ID info, but it seem like it is trustworthy from all the things I have read.  I haven't had any problems with them.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:39:16 PM

LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. This is a  good place to buy and Sell coins. You may find some very good offer waiting just for you. Have a look.
Rivieramaya

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 05:52:11 AM

I've used CryptoClubBTM Bitcoin ATM in Montreal and it was very easy to use,  https://www.cryptoclubbtm.com/en/locations
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: