Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 12:28:20 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Trillion-Dollar Bitcoin (new blog post)  (Read 1363 times)
mpfrank (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

Cosmic Cubist

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:10:46 AM

I took a siesta from Bitcoin in between debt-ceiling crises.  Now I am getting back in.  Here's why:

http://minetopics.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-trillion-dollar-bitcoin.html

If all the sovereign non-cryptocurrencies will eventually collapse from hyperinflation, you can't afford *not* to invest in Bitcoin...  See my blog at http://minetopics.blogspot.com/ .

Donations accepted at:  17twYNyqTiCTM2gJmumkytvhZh4sCVSKNH
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:37:51 PM

Quantitative Easing and a trillion dollar coin are equally destructive. Zerohedge has the best analysis of why, so I suggest starting there. The dollar is on a continued trajectory towards debasement, as are the other world currencies.

Bitcoin is an ideal insurance policy, given its global reach and ease of transport. Combined with an offline wallet that is only used to sign payments broadcast to the network, it has unparalleled security.

Given how things are developing in the world now, it would be smart to firewall some of your wealth in bitcoin. It is going to get ugly out there.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 09:36:18 PM

Quantitative Easing and a trillion dollar coin are equally destructive. Zerohedge has the best analysis of why, so I suggest starting there. The dollar is on a continued trajectory towards debasement, as are the other world currencies.

Bitcoin is an ideal insurance policy, given its global reach and ease of transport. Combined with an offline wallet that is only used to sign payments broadcast to the network, it has unparalleled security.

Given how things are developing in the world now, it would be smart to firewall some of your wealth in bitcoin. It is going to get ugly out there.

Absolutely correct.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
nobbynobbynoob

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 10:17:10 PM

bitcointip mpfrank +BTC0,05

Excellent article. Now this is professional-quality net journalism.

Earn Free Bitcoins!   Earn bitcoin via BitcoinGet
BTC tip: 1PKkvuwC24Vqjv9odigXs1QVzE66jEJqmb (if <200 µBTC, please donate to charity)
LTC tip: LRqXaNdF79QHvhPpS5AZdEJZnLiNnAkJvq (if <Ł0,05, please donate to charity)
mpfrank (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

Cosmic Cubist

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 05:32:09 AM

bitcointip mpfrank +BTC0,05

Excellent article. Now this is professional-quality net journalism.

Why, thank you kindly!  Now, where did I put the keys to that account again...?  Smiley Smiley

If all the sovereign non-cryptocurrencies will eventually collapse from hyperinflation, you can't afford *not* to invest in Bitcoin...  See my blog at http://minetopics.blogspot.com/ .

Donations accepted at:  17twYNyqTiCTM2gJmumkytvhZh4sCVSKNH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: