Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Scripts For Sale  (Read 2779 times)
AllInCrypto (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:33:34 AM

https://downloadabit.com

At downloadabit.com, we have many great Bitcoin and altcoin related scripts available from multiple sellers.

Bitcoin slot machine: https://downloadabit.com/?product=9

Dicescript 3.4: https://downloadabit.com/?product=17

Cloud Mining Script: https://downloadabit.com/?product=12

Udemy Ripper: https://downloadabit.com/?product=19

Bitcoin Dice Gaming Platform: https://downloadabit.com/?product=25

as well as many more.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:57:28 AM

Do you have a block explorer script floating around out there.  Not for Bitcoin, but to be configured with another coin.
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:58:22 PM

Do you have a block explorer script floating around out there.  Not for Bitcoin, but to be configured with another coin.

None of my sellers have one listed, but you can use Bitcoin-Abe for just about any altcoin.   And it's free on github.

morantis

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:39:28 PM

None of my sellers have one listed, but you can use Bitcoin-Abe for just about any altcoin.   And it's free on github.

I was looking at that one, just thought you might have something that was a little more prettified, lol.  Thanks.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

is the bitcoin slot machine with prov fair system? and can it be embedded on an existing website?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:18:28 AM

is the bitcoin slot machine with prov fair system? and can it be embedded on an existing website?

It is currently not set up with a provably fair system, however updates will be released for it in the near future.  And how would you like it embedded?   Do you want it to read a balance from another table? Or do you just mean embed in an iframe of some sort?

zottejos

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:28:37 AM

I was looking at that one, just thought you might have something that was a little more prettified, lol.  Thanks.
I've used this one in the past:
https://github.com/CallMeJake/BlockCrawler

The upside of this one is that it doesn't need to parse the whole blockchain, it uses an rpc call to the deamon.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:27:32 PM

what about dice gaming platform ?
can I use it on new webpage ?
online gambling is too popular in my country atm as is btc
I want to know more about this
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:39:55 PM

what about dice gaming platform ?
can I use it on new webpage ?
online gambling is too popular in my country atm as is btc
I want to know more about this

If you have questions.  Feel free to PM the seller on our site.  He will have more information that me.   But I can tell you that it is provably fair Bitcoin dice written with the Java spring framework.   This requires a server to run.   But since it uses the blockchain API, it does not require a lot of resources. 

mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 05:51:39 PM

in fact i got the server with static IP and I think with everything it needs,
Ill ask my programmers to contact the seller
thanks  Wink
morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:41:14 AM

Just letting everyone know that I bought a couple of these for some near future projects.  Although the poster may be an affiliate, which is fine, the sales went through very nice and easy.  Because the wallet I used for one sale had a confusing fee system I sent slightly under the amount for one and did not receive the item.  I sent the remained and contacted the site and within a day it was fixed and both items have been delivered with no issue.

The prices are about par for the course and like I said the customer service was near perfect.  Although I have to say when sending money from BTCPOP it can confuse the hell out of you.  It asks for the amount and states the fee.  It is not clear whether you should add the fee to the amount you want to send or that is automatic.  If you put the amount plus the fee into your wallet and try to send the entire amount it says there is not enough there, which should indicate that the fee is added to your total.  So you fix the wallet amount and then try to send the exact amount of the purchase and it sends, leaving the fee amount in the wallet.  There was another site that did this, I think it was CEX.IO.  Very confusing. 

Anyway, perfect link to items that were bought and sold without any issue at all.  The scripts look perfect and do not appear to have been altered to send BTC or information to any third party scammer, although that was via a quick look.  Nice job and keep up the good work.
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:44:41 AM

Thanks for the review, and fyi, I am not an affiliate, I am the owner.   I just list some of the better stuff in the digital goods sections as people tend to look for scripts there more often.

morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:45:46 AM

Thanks for the review, and fyi, I am not an affiliate, I am the owner.   I just list some of the better stuff in the digital goods sections as people tend to look for scripts there more often.

Nice, I was wondering why it was a direct link and at the same time there were other people listing stuff on the site.  I figured there was some way you were getting paid, lol.
morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:47:00 AM

You know, you should throw together an Android app for your site.  Takes about twenty minutes to do it right and might open up some new traffic for you.
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:48:13 AM

You know, you should throw together an Android app for your site.  Takes about twenty minutes to do it right and might open up some new traffic for you.

Will do, it's definitely on my list of things to do.   Hopefully sometime in March.

morantis

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:49:49 AM

Will do, it's definitely on my list of things to do.   Hopefully sometime in March.

Google Play developer account should still be only $25 for life.  That is the kind of deal you cannot pass up.  Once you learn how to make the Java work for Android, you can make some serious money putting together apps.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:09:04 AM

Can that slot machine work one shared hosting, does it need a lot of bandwidth?
I would like to try it but I'm bot open to invest on new hosting plan as it would be much of effort to move my sites to a new host as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:54:21 AM

Can that slot machine work one shared hosting, does it need a lot of bandwidth?
I would like to try it but I'm bot open to invest on new hosting plan as it would be much of effort to move my sites to a new host as well.

Hi enhu, that script works great on hosting.    I just installed it for a customer a few weeks ago.   It is lightweight and consumes very little resources.  I hope that answers your question.   Thanks.

WeSellHyips

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

I registered and listed my first item, let's see how this goes. I will list all of my other items if it's worth it.

Are you promoting the website or advertising it somewhere else than on here? The user base seems to be a little low.
AllInCrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:34:16 PM

I registered and listed my first item, let's see how this goes. I will list all of my other items if it's worth it.

Are you promoting the website or advertising it somewhere else than on here? The user base seems to be a little low.

Well, we just started a few months ago.   We haven't done a lot of advertising yet.   I am currently looking for other avenues of advertising other than forum posts, etc.  We have had several BTC worth of sales since we opened and I imagine that will continue.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: