Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin multipliers  (Read 792 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:03:39 AM

I'm surprised to see so many Bitcoin multiplier sites around. It can't do the image of Bitcoin any good. I'm also surprised that people actually send them payments. With offers of up to 100 times stake multiplication within 24 hours, you have to be very naive to believe their sales talk. After all, with a multiplication factor like that, the site owner could "earn" enough to buy an office block in a couple of months and retire. Is the appeal the fact that the proposed payment comes from some form of theft, or do the gullible think that money appears by magic to pay them?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:14:41 AM

answer: gullible people..

over the last few years i have talked to literally hundreds of people new to bitcoin, face to face, and online and the large majority of them have heard about bitcoin because of the price rise and profit, and get rich quick.

hardly any of them have been told about things like deflation, holding as an asset. monetary freedom, etc and to most, its just a get rich quick scheme.

many people on this very forum have no clue about getting a real job. starting business, using their real life skills to do something productive. the only things they talk about to make bitcoin is to do loans, signature campaigns, raid faucets. or make pump&dump scam coins, hyips, and other scams

recently over the last year there has been an influx of MLM lovers (pyramid schemes). it seems that in the in the last 6 years it went from geeks wanting monetary freedom in the first 4 years. to being get rich quick, scam the community and retire into a fiat luxury lifestyle in the last 2 years.

i really wish i could find out who has been telling alot of people these get rich quick scams recently so i could slap them with a wet fish.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

over the last few years i have talked to literally hundreds of people new to bitcoin, face to face, and online and the large majority of them have heard about bitcoin because of the price rise and profit, and get rich quick.

hardly any of them have been told about things like deflation, holding as an asset. monetary freedom, etc and to most, its just a get rich quick scheme.

many people on this very forum have no clue about getting a real job. starting business, using their real life skills to do something productive. the only things they talk about to make bitcoin is to do loans, signature campaigns, raid faucets. or make pump&dump scam coins, hyips, and other scams

recently over the last year there has been an influx of MLM lovers (pyramid schemes). it seems that in the in the last 6 years it went from geeks wanting monetary freedom in the first 4 years. to being get rich quick, scam the community and retire into a fiat luxury lifestyle in the last 2 years.

i really wish i could find out who has been telling alot of people these get rich quick scams recently so i could slap them with a wet fish.

Well, it's unbelievable at some point but probably social media like facebook has something to do with it. If you see those public facebook groups about bitcoins, there are a lot of sales talk going around bitcoin doublers and faucet links. At one point, the gullible public will see those "Earn $1000 per day" type of advertisement then boom, another one bites the dust.

ATguy

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:32:54 AM

Maybe because you check gambling related section/sites. I dont, so I have no idea the pyramid scams are so common, but I guess where is demand there is offer, so people have to learn the hard way which is more effective than censorship and regulation imo.

.Liqui Exchange.Trade and earn 24% / year on BTC, LTC, ETH
....Brand NEW..........................................Payouts every 24h. Learn more at official thread
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:40:14 AM

people are looking for a way to get rich quickly that is why they fall for these scams and lose money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:46:33 AM

Maybe because you check gambling related section/sites. I dont, so I have no idea the pyramid scams are so common, but I guess where is demand there is offer, so people have to learn the hard way which is more effective than censorship and regulation imo.

I have no interest in them, so I don't check those sites. That is why I started this thread, the links seem to be elsewhere.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:43:23 PM

So you suppose that in the RL things are ok... Huh
You have a "job" ($LAV€R¥) with your "skills" (e.x. you make very good paintings or write poems but you work for a bank...), you starting a "business" (with whos money?), be "productive" (what is the definition of prodactivity? doing what?) and you DONT want or have any "quick" profit investments-"funds" that are scams (Lehmann Brothers), you DONT have a "trustful" depositary like Banks (you put your hard earnings like satoshi,they give you 3.3 at max per year and...THEY COLLAPSE! Newcomer the Deuche-Bank, i not mentioned others...) and you COLLECT coins as an asset, like statues,paintings, comics etc for what? PROFIT!
Of course i agree with you, monetary freedom is the key but if you want that to make it happend, you QUIT currency.
IN ANY FORM. Why? Because "money" creates the "need" of PROFIT and they made up from DEBT!
So, why are you "shocked" from this situation in the world of crypto?
ITS EXACT THE SAME WITH REAL LIFE.
What do you expect? To be the BTC-free from this?
You are "older" than me in this world of crypto for sure, you have seen and heard things and maybe you choose to be romantic...
I am not. Not because i dont want to but because i am not "blind" to see that the "needs" is more from NEEDS. Because "money" will be always money... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:24:14 PM

people are looking for a way to get rich quickly that is why they fall for these scams and lose money.
Yeah you are right.. I also have some personal experiences of these bitcoin multiplier sites. I lost more than 100 USD in these sites. I never recommend these sites to anyone Sad .
BadGerich

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:50:23 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
BadGerich

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
https://amazing5.net/?ref=BadGerich
BadGerich

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:07:53 PM

https://venture-alliance.com/?ref=BadGerich
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:23:22 PM

Dude or dudette why all the refspam?
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:55:23 PM

Stop wondering why people are sending them funds because everybody needs financial multiplications.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: