Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldwide UBER Accounts $5, Get Free Taxi Service!!  (Read 664 times)
ProPumps (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:41:15 AM

Here you will get worldwide Uber Accounts ( Russia,France,Mexico,India etc )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sell fresh and good uber accounts

I want clients to feel more confortable and for any problem feel free to send me pm. I am very active here.

Accounts are $5 and you get a free taxi service

Escrow is not a problem.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:55:16 AM

Do you offer vouches? I would vouch for you...
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:57:28 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want clients to feel more confortable and for any problem feel free to send me pm. I am very active here.

Escrow is not a problem.
Must be cracked accounts and if the real owner finds it he may file a case and also the accounts will get blocked maybe after 1 or 2 rides.
ProPumps (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:00:10 AM

Do you offer vouches? I would vouch for you...

Hi,

Sorry,have no vouch copies but willing to use escrow for sales

thanks
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

Escrow is not a problem.

Does your offer apply only to the countries that you have listed? We have Uber services in my country but I never had of people having accounts to get the rides.
ProPumps (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:18:30 AM

Escrow is not a problem.

Does your offer apply only to the countries that you have listed? We have Uber services in my country but I never had of people having accounts to get the rides.

Hey,

Countries available: USA/UK/France/Russia/Mexico/India + many more,

Which country you need?
mp2btc

Activity: 91

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:07:50 PM

boiught uk uber account all seems well so far

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
PantatKau

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:51:42 PM

The tip is always call the uber driver first after you made the booking, so the driver wont call the account's number. And never ever book the uber to or from your home/workplace location, select 2-3 buildings away. Anything happen the driver can track your last location (especially if your country/city have a tough law on fraud case).
but I wonder what would happen if the driver got suspicious half-way thru the destination? I mean I look like a non-white local but I booked using let say... an american account? Will he kick me out of the car, or drive straight to the police station? Shocked
ProPumps (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:29:24 PM

The tip is always call the uber driver first after you made the booking, so the driver wont call the account's number. And never ever book the uber to or from your home/workplace location, select 2-3 buildings away. Anything happen the driver can track your last location (especially if your country/city have a tough law on fraud case).
but I wonder what would happen if the driver got suspicious half-way thru the destination? I mean I look like a non-white local but I booked using let say... an american account? Will he kick me out of the car, or drive straight to the police station? Shocked

Wrong Smiley

Bump!!
tbone777

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:11:28 AM

Wrong Smiley

Bump!!

What do you mean wrong?
Kagoky

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:20:14 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 03:45:27 AM by Kagoky

This is by far the dumbest and silliest scam attempt I've come across so far in this community.

Even as a new member here, I've now learned to check every single seller's trust feed back.

To me, untrusted negatives count the most, considering newbies are the first people to get scammed, not veteran members.

In case no one bothered to check, this guy's recently scammed people.

How can someone claim to have access to numerous accounts worldwide, but claim to have no vouch copies to give away? Lol, his escrow comment is just an attempt to make his scam a little more legitimate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336036.msg13636707

SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.SCAMMER.

Edit: If OP, given his scamming history is able to provide proof these are NOT hacked accounts, then I applaud him/her. Users should also read this regardless.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hacked-uber-accounts-sold-dark-web-more-credit-card-details-users-complain-ghost-rides-1539042

There isn't an uber account that is country/city specific. Any uber account with a credit card linked to it, can be used anywhere there's an uber service.

If you're the type of person who doesn't mind fucking others and their family over for free rides, then this asshat's deal is for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: