Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Janet Yellen talking NIRP in USA  (Read 512 times)
hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:29:36 PM

And no response from Bitcoin?!?!?!

What the hell is wrong with Bitcoin?  Not good.  This blocksize issue is killing it.

Luckily I hedged myself with Ethereum and they seem to be benefitting from a rotation out of BTC and into ETH. Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:29:18 PM

What the hell is wrong with Bitcoin?  Not good.  This blocksize issue is killing it.

Luckily I hedged myself with Ethereum and they seem to be benefitting from a rotation out of BTC and into ETH. Cool

they are on steroid with a bubble nothing new, people really believe that when there is a random increase you're in a safe heaven?

you must be fooling yourself, bitcoin is very stable lately, exactly like it was at 230, so expect to break 500 like it did with 300
hector3115 (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:39:52 PM

I dont know why people are into Bitcoin but this is the exact reason that I am.  I do not trust politicians to protect the value of fiat currencies.  Bitcoin is a world wide currency that can not be inflated away by clueless politicians.

I would have bet a million dollars that with this headline today, bitcoin would be surging to all time highs easy.  Instead it is limping along in three hundreds and slightly down.  Unbelievable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:06:35 PM

I dont know why people are into Bitcoin but this is the exact reason that I am.  I do not trust politicians to protect the value of fiat currencies.  Bitcoin is a world wide currency that can not be inflated away by clueless politicians.

I would have bet a million dollars that with this headline today, bitcoin would be surging to all time highs easy.  Instead it is limping along in three hundreds and slightly down.  Unbelievable.

Bitcoin's market cap is so small and therefore so easy to manipulate for big players.
Just because "great news" had pushed the price frome time to time in the past doesn't mean it will happen when you expect it.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:12:13 PM

Bitcoin's market cap is so small and therefore so easy to manipulate for big players.
Just because "great news" had pushed the price frome time to time in the past doesn't mean it will happen when you expect it.

News often has the opposite effect on Bitcoin's price that you would expect it to. The big players can make money manipulating the price to do the opposite of what all the leveraged bets are counting on. All the little players get wiped out and the big players get bigger each time they do it.
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

What the hell is wrong with Bitcoin?  Not good.  This blocksize issue is killing it.

Bitcoin is not directly connected to the Forex market. Bitcoin is more like a penny stocks in the end. Pump it and dump it at some point.
log2exp

Activity: 176
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:24:57 PM

What makes you think that ETH is a hedge? Given its complexity, once its price reach to a point, political infighting is inevitable.

Vitalik did not bother to extend features based on bitcoin, instead he started something from scratch. What prevent those ETH developers to not start their own coins based on their history?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: