Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 30 BTC Loan Please.  (Read 934 times)
CaptChadd (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 02:00:06 PM

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a 30 BTC loan so I can buy an ATI 7970, a new PSU and a case fan.

I am going to buy this stuff from Novatech in the UK which is only down the road from me.

I know that this sounds like a terrible reason for a loan but the reason is that my GTX 470 is dying and I have given up on it.

I am self employed and work from home and earn enough to pay off this loan at realistic rates but not enough to buy all this in one go.

I have full documentation and also am known on BTC-E.

I have nothing to hide and will answer all questions.

I would like this loan but I am not desperate for it, so I will not take a loan from someone that I feel I can not pay off in the given time frame. I will be honest about this.

I am from Southampton in the UK by the way.

Thanks.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2013, 05:55:35 PM

I mine with a 7970 and I now make about 1btc every 10 days.  It will take you almost a year to pay for this card IF the next generation miners don't come out.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:57:39 PM

I mine with a 7970 and I now make about 1btc every 10 days.  It will take you almost a year to pay for this card IF the next generation miners don't come out.
Yeah, wtf?  Why would you want to get a GPU?

CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:11:10 PM

Just to let everyone know, I am not paying this loan off with mining profits, I'm using my monthly wage.

Thanks.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:38:53 PM

Just to let everyone know, I am not paying this loan off with mining profits, I'm using my monthly wage.

Thanks.
Alright, but why do you want to even GET a GPU?  It's going to be completely unprofitable once ASIC's come out!

I mean, they may not come out for a long time, but I bet it'll come out before you can get the money back from the GPU...

Repeat:  Once ASIC's come out, these will be completely unprofitable.

CaptChadd (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2013, 09:13:31 PM

Thanks for all the offers, I don't need this loan now as I got paid a bonus from work, for the overtime I did last month.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: