Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaigns for newbies.  (Read 3526 times)
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:16:26 PM

Are signature campaigns the only way to earn on here? Or are there other ways?
Of course no, you can sell something in the marketplace.
You can sell a physical thing, or offer a service that you are good on it.

faucet used to be profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcschool (OP)

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:43:33 PM

Are signiture campaigns even worth it? How much can one expect in esrnings?

For a newbie in 777, you earn 0.000045 per post. That is 0.018 per post. That is not a lot. You also need to post 20 a week.

I can write more than 20 posts.

Just wait untill your rank will jump a bit higher. By now you can earn something by doing tasks from "services" section, or looking for giveaways in "games&rounds" section.
If you don't want wait, is option to buy accounts with higher rank in "Digital Goods" and "Auctions" sections.

thanks for your suggestion. but I do not want to buy alt account.. it is completely waste of money I think. I want to grow my own account up and become a full member to join a good signature campaign.. I hope that time a good signature campaign will open free slot for me..

frogCorporation

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:45:16 PM

look for in sections where there was a theme painted in detail all companies Wink
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

thanks for your suggestion. but I do not want to buy alt account.. it is completely waste of money I think. I want to grow my own account up and become a full member to join a good signature campaign.. I hope that time a good signature campaign will open free slot for me..

That was really nice, Building your account from scratch can be tedious but the result will please you when the time comes Wink

While waiting for your account to be Full Member you can improve your post quality, most of the campaign won't accepts low quality posts/spams
and the most important part is not to cause any trouble Roll Eyes
Would be a shame if your account get -Rep by making trouble around the forum

In the meantime, good luck reaching Full Smiley

look for in sections where there was a theme painted in detail all companies Wink
you mean this ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:36:27 PM

I honestly do not know any bitcoin signatures for newbies and I also think its not worth it because they have almost no rights.
Another fact is also that they will almost earn nothing...
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:48:34 PM

from Newbie to Jr.member very little time is required. Now you have activity 20, but with 30 you are jr. member, and after that you will easier join on sig. campaign
yobit is recommended, daily payout, simply join in. good for forum beginners

Yobit has stopped their campaign for Jr members. So now very few options for Jr Members.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

from Newbie to Jr.member very little time is required. Now you have activity 20, but with 30 you are jr. member, and after that you will easier join on sig. campaign
yobit is recommended, daily payout, simply join in. good for forum beginners

Yobit has stopped their campaign for Jr members. So now very few options for Jr Members.
second trade bitvest 777coin he can join to this.. and dont worry wait for 2 months to be nearly full member si that you can join at any signature campaign..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:22:19 AM

Newbies should try to be in 777coin as a beginning, I was there myself when I was a newbie, use it to raise a bit their ranks by posting actively there and once they reach member account then is their choice if they want to continue with them or join another campaign signature. I personally moved to Yobit as they were always late with payments , but did always paid me. When you reach full member after 3 months you can join any signature campaign, considering that your post quality is at least normal or good.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:26:35 AM

i am a newbie, is it required to add personal MSG for signature campaign or just we need to add URL given by them i.e copy paste on the signature .

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:29:09 AM

i am a newbie, is it required to add personal MSG for signature campaign or just we need to add URL given by them i.e copy paste on the signature .

you must go to the main thread of the campaign, witch you want to join and read there first posts and there will be written there need.

different signature campaigns has different requests
rphk

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:49:12 AM

thanks , i tried for 777coin  ,i was able to add the URL which is mentioned for  newbie under my signature profile  , but for personal MSG  i did not know where to add in my profile.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:58:51 AM

thanks , i tried for 777coin  ,i was able to add the URL which is mentioned for  newbie under my signature profile  , but for personal MSG  i did not know where to add in my profile.

go to you profile, then "Forum Profile Information" and then write personal MSG into the box "Personal Text" and then save it
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:20:36 PM

I think these signature campaigns are not worth it because you will not gain anything in my opinion.
It even would be wasting time in my opinion, you should just wait till you have a higher rank in my eyes.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

Why would you even do this as a newbie, newbies could better indeed wait on a better rank because you are as a newbie knowing nothing and the most are if there is a signature campaign spamming..
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:17:47 PM

I think the opposite, its good to have such campaigns because you are so also attracting new people to the forums and the fact is also that the most are learning a lot by signature campaigns.
rphk

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:38:05 AM

Thanks everyone for suggestion , i have added 777coin URL on signature at profile section.

hendrik87

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:49:12 AM

Hello. I am newbie here. I want to earn through signature..
Will you please tell me which campaign accept newbies?

I have applied for 777coins. But they didn't response
Campaign 777coin have very bad respond to participant that's why they have very low respond about you count in campaign or no
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 01:27:53 PM

Thanks everyone for suggestion , i have added 777coin URL on signature at profile section.

I suggest that you go and learn all the rules and regulations of this forum before joining a signature ad campaign. It's really likely for you to violate a rule or two in this forum if you're not aware of them. In your journey of familiarizing this forum, you will surely rank up. Wait until you become a Member (at least) so you can start joining signature ad campaigns.

I recommend that you join YoBit.net signature ad campaign once you're in Member rank. Their registration is automated so you need not to worry about inactive campaign managers. And then if you think your posts are constructive enough and you've reached Full Member rank, then wait for a signature ad campaign to open or re-open, just leave YoBit and join that campaign.

If you fully understand the rules of this forum already, you think you post constructive enough, and you have enough money to buy a Full Member account, then go for it. It might be one of the best investments in your bitcoin life. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:50:24 PM

I do not think that signature campaigns are worth it for newbies to be honest, They will earn almost nothing and the most are also not knowing what they are doing, plus the fact is that it mostly will be spam.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:38:50 PM

These people are right, the campaigns are good for higher ranks with some nice payouts but I do not think that its good to let newbies do this because of the spam they will create.
I also think that even some full members are spamming all the way on this forum so even with higher ranks its happening..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: