Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BtcGoldCoin.us NOW WITH 40% PROFIT!!!!  (Read 7718 times)
trepper

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 08:32:55 AM

I'm not a "nay-sayer", but if a game quacks like a scam and  works like a scam, I call it a scam.

You decide whether or not you'd like to risk buying into a chain game or 24 hour idle reset, vs. 2 weeks.

Indeed...
But why risking btc into a buggy (or scammy) chain game when there are provably working ones around?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silvergoldandbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 09:03:23 AM

I'm not a "nay-sayer", but if a game quacks like a scam and  works like a scam, I call it a scam.

You decide whether or not you'd like to risk buying into a chain game or 24 hour idle reset, vs. 2 weeks.

Indeed...
But why risking btc into a buggy (or scammy) chain game when there are provably working ones around?

I agree that it's not a good idea to risk BTC in a buggy/scammy chain game. However, since every chain game out there (that I've seen anyway) run off of the same plugin, you'd be taking the same bet (in terms of bugs) regardless of which chain game you buy into.

I guess my point being is that:

1. I do not operate a scam.
2. I believe players should buy into the chain game that has the best odds, and/or the one that fits their personal budget/ amount their willing to risk, should some chain games become to expensive.

We could banter back and forth about whether my game is good to play or not, or we can let the players decide for themselves, with the information they've been given. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. It's 2 in the morning where I am, and I'm ready to hit the hay.

Night All!

maxmint

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 10:00:53 AM

yeah, about that... seeing as they both run on the EXACT SAME PLUGIN, your statement proves invalid. Because of Blockchain being down, my chain game just had a purchase at the wrong time.

Funny enough, people trust "Bitcoin Gem" and play it a whole lot more than my game, even though they run on the same plugin, AND my game has an idle reset of 2 weeks, compared to 24 hours.

Creator of the bitcoin gem here, trying to clarify: The bitcoin gem is NOT running any plugin, it is coded and designed from scratch. Your site (and a couple of other bitcoin gem clones) are running a WordPress plugin called "Bitcoin chain plugin", which is a bold ripoff of the bitcoin gem – and obviously not programmed very well.

If you're asking yourself why people trust the bitcoin gem, here's some suggestions for you:
- Don't rely on the blockchain.info API. Use your own bitcoind server and you have full control. If your site is not working as expected, it's always your responsibility.
- Make everything provable fair. Unfortunately, using the merkle root to determine resets is not provable fair. I learned that too and switched to a better system.
- Check your transactions daily and refund immediately if necessary

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
trepper

Activity: 89
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 10:26:58 AM

I guess my point being is that:

1. I do not operate a scam.
2. I believe players should buy into the chain game that has the best odds, and/or the one that fits their personal budget/ amount their willing to risk, should some chain games become to expensive.

We will be happy to believe you, but we need some proof...
And, at this point, you claim a lot but you can't prove anything but a buggy chain.

If loukoum could sell his Gold Coin, may be we should reconsider Undecided

miner49er

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 09:51:50 PM

I would like to hear from loukoum on this matter as he is currently 'holding the bag' so to speak.
loukoum are you out there?

I will say this: I played the game and it was a great experience. I was dealt with more than fairly as my previous posts will testify. I do not think the site admin is trying to scam anyone.

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:38:12 AM

I would like to hear from loukoum on this matter as he is currently 'holding the bag' so to speak.
loukoum are you out there?

I will say this: I played the game and it was a great experience. I was dealt with more than fairly as my previous posts will testify. I do not think the site admin is trying to scam anyone.

Miner49er, I thank you for your vote of confidence. I understand where trepper is coming from. It is good to be cautious. However, I can't prove very much without the opportunity given to me.

If nobody is willing to trust me, then I am unable to prove that I am honest.

Miner49er, you know that I am trustworthy, however it is getting others, who have never played the game before to trust me. Therefore I have lowered the starting price of the Gold Coin from .5 bitcoin to .2 bitcoin. Due to a few reasons:

1. The recent price increase of bitcoin
and,
2. So that people who are just starting out will feel more comfortable playing.

If no one is willing to risk .2 bitcoin, then I will further lower the price.

This brings me to the question I pose to anyone willing to answer:  What is a good starting price?

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:40:42 AM

Minimum BTC prices for winning silver have been drastically reduced, due to Bitcoin's surge in price! They are now as follows:

If the Gold Coin was worth:
.9999 BTC or less, the Prize will be a US 90% Silver dime
1.9999 BTC or less, the prize will be a US 90% Silver quarter
2.9999 BTC or less, the prize will be a US 90% Silver Half Dollar
3.9999 BTC or less, the prize will be a US 90% Silver Dollar
Anything above 4 BTC and I'll send you a 1oz Silver Round!

Remember, If you want to be eligible for the silver, please post in this thread, stating the name you used when purchasing the Gold Coin!

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 12:46:33 AM

Wow the price of the Gold Coin has gone from .05 BTC to .8969 BTC in less than 6 hours! Keep it goin people!!

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 04:57:21 AM

It's up to 1.5158 BTC! It just keeps getting better and better!!

jonytk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:58:27 PM

Folks, i have played in this game, and i can tell he is legit,

he refunded me after making the mistake of sending low transaction fees.

I found the btcGoldCoin good enought to play.

And remember it's luck,

but if you have any problem most likely is that blockchain or the server is down or your transaction didn't confirm fast enought!

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:50:28 AM

Folks, i have played in this game, and i can tell he is legit,

he refunded me after making the mistake of sending low transaction fees.

I found the btcGoldCoin good enought to play.

And remember it's luck,

but if you have any problem most likely is that blockchain or the server is down or your transaction didn't confirm fast enought!

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

**The Gold Coin is going for .5516 BTC! Who wants to make .1379 BTC Profit?**

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:37:26 AM

Bumb Smiley

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:42:02 PM

You will now make 40% profit off of the Gold Coin!!

Have fun!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:04:25 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 08:13:32 AM by silvergoldandbitcoin

ANNOUNCEMENT!

THERE SEEMS TO BE A SOMETHING WRONG WITH BLOCKCHAIN'S API. WORKING ON A FIX NOW.

PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE GAME UNTIL THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. I WILL BE MANUALLY REFUNDING ANY PAYMENTS SENT.

**EDIT**

All clear! We're back up and running!

**EDIT**

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:14:10 AM

Aaaaaaaaannnnnd.... We're back online!  Grin

Zedeius

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:00:11 PM

Still waiting for refund, from purchase not being accepted during downtime.

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:54:08 AM

Still waiting for refund, from purchase not being accepted during downtime.

Hello, please email me with the address you would like the refund sent to!

Manueljoshua@me.com

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: