Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin value  (Read 5670 times)
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:52:26 PM

$400 plus when?
At the moment the price is above $600 and it is still moving up, with the halving coming it can even be higher then now. It is not sure that that is going to happen tho.

Price will rise now, I don't think it will fall below $600 till we reach to the halving, but not sure what will be the price after the halving, may be price will fall after that.

If the price does not rise to $1000 in the next few weeks, it will not fall below $1000. If there is no pump, there is no dump.

Pump and dump will kill bitcoin. The price rose to $1200 in November 2013, and it caused a long term bear market.

Since the first exchange listing of Bitcoin back in the early days the market hasn't been anything other than pumps & dumps... And Bitcoin is still alive! Smiley

If there is no big pump in later 2013, the bitcoin could be much healthier. The 2 year bear market almost killed it.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:39:23 PM

$400 plus when?
We have already passed the $400 and it is at the moment almost $700 and I believe that after the halving the price is going to rise again.
At the end of 2016 the value is going to be $1000 or at least that is what I hope for because I want to sell.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:44:13 PM

$400 plus when?
At the moment the price is above $600 and it is still moving up, with the halving coming it can even be higher then now. It is not sure that that is going to happen tho.

Price will rise now, I don't think it will fall below $600 till we reach to the halving, but not sure what will be the price after the halving, may be price will fall after that.

If the price does not rise to $1000 in the next few weeks, it will not fall below $1000. If there is no pump, there is no dump.

Pump and dump will kill bitcoin. The price rose to $1200 in November 2013, and it caused a long term bear market.

Since the first exchange listing of Bitcoin back in the early days the market hasn't been anything other than pumps & dumps... And Bitcoin is still alive! Smiley

If there is no big pump in later 2013, the bitcoin could be much healthier. The 2 year bear market almost killed it.
almost killed bitcoin? hahaha you know that it is nearly impossible to kill bitcoins and this will never happen yes? i think the value of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the future
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

In my view, after halving BTC will reach at 750$ -800$ and at the end of 2016 will be at 1000$
Zetminster

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:04:35 PM

In my view, after halving BTC will reach at 750$ -800$ and at the end of 2016 will be at 1000$

That is exactly what I think.  We knew the halving for over a year. The price has already rise more than 100%.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:55:42 AM

That is exactly what I think.  We knew the halving for over a year. The price has already rise more than 100%.

The next rise could be caused by the implementation of the Segregated Witness and the block size increase.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:57:27 AM

The bitcoin is worth between $600 to $700 at the moment. That is indicated by the bitcoin price in the market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:25:49 AM

$400 plus when?

In every market situation there is enough money to be made. For me, that's a very important aspect. Bear markets are a great thing for people looking to buy their coins at a relatively low price level. Those who scooped up some cheap coins are laughing real hard right now. Smiley
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:35:12 AM

$400 plus when?
We have already passed the $400 and it is at the moment almost $700 and I believe that after the halving the price is going to rise again.
At the end of 2016 the value is going to be $1000 or at least that is what I hope for because I want to sell.
Well, I think we quite have the same thought. honestly, I waited akhirt this year to see the increase in the value of bitcoin. this time I have predicted that the likely price of bitcoin will be $ 850 or more at the end of the year. with a fairly long period of bitcoin successfully passed the $ 400 price back this year. I think it will also bring bitcoin at a high price

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:09:16 AM

$400 plus when?
Well, I think we quite have the same thought. honestly, I waited akhirt this year to see the increase in the value of bitcoin. this time I have predicted that the likely price of bitcoin will be $ 850 or more at the end of the year. with a fairly long period of bitcoin successfully passed the $ 400 price back this year. I think it will also bring bitcoin at a high price
if current prices continue to be stable and not declining, there is the possibility of year-end prices could reach $850. but if there is a decrease in I do not think it would be easier to reach $850 at the end of the year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:22:47 AM

$400 plus when?
if current prices continue to be stable and not declining, there is the possibility of year-end prices could reach $850. but if there is a decrease in I do not think it would be easier to reach $850 at the end of the year.

not necessarily.
i have seen pride declines before that didn't lead to anything more than just a temporary decrease and before you know it the big rise happened.
the decrease can actually become a launching pad for a bigger prices, it is like a test for the bottom before the rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:46:41 AM

$400 plus when?

The price of bitcoin is quite stable with minor fluctuations, possibly this price is expected to make a gradual increase within few months. This might help users experience the price of $850 by the end of this year as most users quoted.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

$400 plus when?

The price of bitcoin is quite stable with minor fluctuations, possibly this price is expected to make a gradual increase within few months. This might help users experience the price of $850 by the end of this year as most users quoted.

i think it is going to jump again so soon.
the stable price now only proves my theory because it was stable before too when the price started to rise and each day you checked the price it was already up a lot. so i wouldn't be surprised if price went to $720 in one day and in 3 days reached $800+

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

$400 plus when?

the stable price now only proves my theory because it was stable before too when the price started to rise and each day you checked the price it was already up a lot. so i wouldn't be surprised if price went to $720 in one day and in 3 days reached $800+

At the moment it can go both ways. And there is no clear sign as to where the price is going.
That's why i am monitoring the value each day.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:32:10 PM

$400 plus when?

At the moment it can go both ways. And there is no clear sign as to where the price is going.
That's why i am monitoring the value each day.
Yeah right same here that i am still monitoring the price value of bitcoin we dont know what will happen in the future but i think this following months we will see more aggressive movement price of bitcoin.. and i know many people are still holding bitcoin tightly because if they sell it it will effect the price and the price will increase if its happen expect that there investors will come and buy high amount of bitcoin with the cheap price,
investors They are just waiting for the price to decrease before they take action to buy high amount..
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:34:21 PM

I think we need to wait some other weeks to see if the Bitcoin's price will increase as expected (before the halving) or not.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:55:43 PM

I think we need to wait some other weeks to see if the Bitcoin's price will increase as expected (before the halving) or not.
And you missed the fact that price of BTC already increased by more than 30% just before halving occurred.
Asking for price to be even higher not even month after block reward was halved it overly optimistic wishful thinking.
Especially if we compare current situation to state of BTC after 1st halving.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:20:24 PM

And you missed the fact that price of BTC already increased by more than 30% just before halving occurred.
Asking for price to be even higher not even month after block reward was halved it overly optimistic wishful thinking.
Especially if we compare current situation to state of BTC after 1st halving.

those that bought their coins at current prices keep waiting and asking for a price increase add zero value to the fact that the price has gone up significantly already. they want to see the price go up right now so they can sell their coins for a quick profit. they don't have any patience to wait for the price to go up in a slow but sustainable way.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:26:25 PM

ofcourse the bitcoin price is going to be pumped a lot in the near future, we will see a new all time high i think in about a month or so, that would be really great in my opinion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zetminster

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

ofcourse the bitcoin price is going to be pumped a lot in the near future, we will see a new all time high i think in about a month or so, that would be really great in my opinion

There is no need for the bitcoin price to be pumped. Even with nature rise, it will be very high in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: