Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about Vanilla coin  (Read 10160 times)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:34:30 AM

There is no problem. john-conner doesn't understand how computers work.

Mighty o mighty smooth please tell us how computer works.

He invented comput0rs with his BFF Eduardo Decastro. They still hang around bitcointalk threads together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
 Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:03:47 PM

Do they work like you are thinking...
...or you think like when you drinking
...do you feel your brain is shrinking
...you don't even know you thinking
...thinking damage your brain cells
...you should think before you bells

John Connor "invented" vanilla coin
which is original as the name
(he gave himself and the coin),
but most can see the code's the same
as another coin we've found
to be original and innovative
with a Dev who's well known
through the power his creation.
Now Connor's shills are betting stupid
people will buy their heavy bags
of fool's gold and overly vapid
arguments of jealous Devs--
Now Smooth stands a Terminator
to this wimpy-kid impersonator.

YAdaminer

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:08:27 PM

Well, try again, I know you can do better.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:16:37 PM

Well, try again, I know you can do better.

Oh I can, but the subject matter is pretty juvenile.

If it makes one non-vanilla shill laugh, mission accomplished.

YAdaminer

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:23:23 PM

If it makes one non-vanilla shill laugh, mission accomplished.

Well, finally one thing I can agree with.

edit

btw, why are you guys so frustrated, aggressive and focused on what others do, are you feeling threatened or what?
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:10:33 PM

There is no point in arguing with those idiots since they have a clear conflict of interest and they'll say anything to harm the reputation of this project.
Up till now Poloniex is the only independent, trustful party which reviewed the code. They gave a positive opinion about it and allowed it to be the only 1conf coin besides bitcoin.

Who do you trust? People who are in danger of losing a lot of money if this project succeds or Poloniex who has nothing to gain(and actually can lose reputation and money by adding flawed cryptocurrency)? (Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question) This should really end this pointless discussion.
bitworldfun

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:10:04 PM

There is no point in arguing with those idiots since they have a clear conflict of interest and they'll say anything to harm the reputation of this project.
Up till now Poloniex is the only independent, trustful party which reviewed the code. They gave a positive opinion about it and allowed it to be the only 1conf coin besides bitcoin.

Who do you trust? People who are in danger of losing a lot of money if this project succeds or Poloniex who has nothing to gain(and actually can lose reputation and money by adding flawed cryptocurrency)? (Don't answer, it's a rhetorical question) This should really end this pointless discussion.

yep.  Once again another thread has devolved into circuitous uselessness of a few supporters vs the XMR ratpack...  thanks guys for reminding me that bitcointalk is no longer the place to discuss ideas.

davedx

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:41:24 AM

this is a conversation about VNL, and whether or not one should consider it as a legitimate project.  

I don't consider VNL a legitimate project, because the dev uses stolen (ie unattributed) BTC code and when caught refused to do the right thing.

Where is the peer-reviewed cryptanalysis proving VNL's security is solid?

Is there a bug bounty, so Shen may be rewarded if he deigns to he come over here and teach you why VNL is broken?

Or is VNL too hard for anyone but JC to work on, since only he knows how the code he stole was munged in order to obscure its origin?

Another illegitimate detail of VNC is the fact its [ANN] thread is not only self-moderated, but locked.  Talk about your North Korean sensor ships!   Tongue

An "illegitimate detail" is you can't stand people calling you a cunt. Cunt. Wink

Bitcoin is one piece of a larger puzzle to promote liberty, prosperity and democracy.
Support the EFF with your Bitcoins. https://supporters.eff.org/donate
bitworldfun

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:00:24 AM

..... where do you fucking people come from?

I am starting to fully understand why John wanted to move to other forums rather than be here.
YAdaminer

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:54:35 AM

..... where do you fucking people come from?

I am starting to fully understand why John wanted to move to other forums rather than be here.

What is it, hangover?
What did you expect here, decent conversation with XMR shills?
LOL
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:15:48 PM

Yes.

Don't forget to join the conversation at vanillacoin.net to learn more about what is going on with vanillacoin

Help us make a coin and community worth spreading.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 03:31:47 AM

Hmm, I just don't get this. Do two people from the VNL team go to XMR everyday and FUD their threads? No one from VNL constantly bashes XMR for no reason.  Why are Icebreaker and Smooth the alt coin police? And even if they are the alt coin police, their are about 239 other alts that are complete shit clones from 12 year old copy paste "devs". So why not go bother them instead of an OBVIOUSLY competent dev such as John-Connor.  Maybe he doesn't do everything by the book or acknowledge anonymous invisible devs like Satoshi, but no one can say he hasn't pumped out more code and features than just about any dev. Just check his github.  VNL has a lot of potential in many areas to improve crypto. Why not just leave the guy alone already?  Bill Gates and Steve Jobs fought and annoyed the hell out of each other for years, but it still didn't change the fact that they BOTH changed computers and our lives forever. And didn't one of them "steal" icons or mouse from Xerox or IBM or some shit? Code is redundant in crypto, for some basic functions. If 99.99% of your code is original and 0.01% is the same as another coin, it is NOT ripped off.  I've seen video games like Mad Max which is 99.9% same code as Batman Arkham, yet no one is going ballistic over that.  Seriously drop this shit. I mean you are typing to me with 1's and 0's, stop ripping off 1's and 0's from Turing, credit him for inventing the computer every time you type Icebreaker.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money