Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 35 BTC Loan Contract (ATC777 and BTCInvest)  (Read 3694 times)
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 08:49:11 AM

Paid 3.24 BTC for payment #2. I realized after getting the coin it was 3.35xxxx and not 3.25. I will get more coin tomorrow to make up the difference.

https://blockchain.info/tx/0200ac258f9782dac75ab73efc7408b1dd6ef1acb0896e766a1dd6fc5628e256

http://blockchain.info/address/1FLE1sJRVdnZ2FweicXdq2ZNqP8fPvNfpD

My apologies on this being slightly late and my recent unavailability on the forums and OTC. Been dealing with some awful dental problems and was just injured in a car accident, to add insult to injury (or vice-versa lol). It simply slipped my mind that it was "that time of the month" again.

Regards and hope to see you tomorrow,

--ATC--

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 12:36:38 PM

Paid 3.24 BTC for payment #2. I realized after getting the coin it was 3.35xxxx and not 3.25. I will get more coin tomorrow to make up the difference.

https://blockchain.info/tx/0200ac258f9782dac75ab73efc7408b1dd6ef1acb0896e766a1dd6fc5628e256

http://blockchain.info/address/1FLE1sJRVdnZ2FweicXdq2ZNqP8fPvNfpD

My apologies on this being slightly late and my recent unavailability on the forums and OTC. Been dealing with some awful dental problems and was just injured in a car accident, to add insult to injury (or vice-versa lol). It simply slipped my mind that it was "that time of the month" again.

Regards and hope to see you tomorrow,

--ATC--

Another car accident when a loan is due.......... Roll Eyes
Sorry for the skepticism but this is following a well known pattern.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 08:49:29 PM

I had to upload this from my phone, just for you... Care to see the accident report and accompanying documents too? :-/

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:08:58 PM

I had to upload this from my phone, just for you... Care to see the accident report and accompanying documents too? :-/

Wouldn't hurt.
My wreck is better.  Grin

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 10:37:45 PM

Except mine shows my actual car, whereas "yours" isn't actually yoursEmbarrassed

If you're going to imply that this is a fake prepare to be sorely disappointed... besides, I already made my payment this month (a whopping 2-3 days late on a whopping 3 BTC?)...

I guess you're joking with me, but I feel really bad...just not in a joking mood.  Cry

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 10:41:37 PM

Except mine shows my actual car, whereas "yours" isn't actually yoursEmbarrassed

If you're going to imply that this is a fake prepare to be sorely disappointed... besides, I already made my payment this month (a whopping 2-3 days late on a whopping 3 BTC?)...

I guess you're joking with me, but I feel really bad...just not in a joking mood.  Cry

You showed pictures, I showed pictures. I can claim it was mine, that was me or whatever, can't you?
Not joking about the many past due loans were cited for wrecks, hit by cars, bus, train, plane. That was my point.

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2013, 10:54:29 PM

Ah, I see... that must've just been a fake picture, right?  Roll Eyes

I limped out to my balcony and took a brand new pic for you, of my destroyed C Klasse parked by the fence:

It's currently sitting there as I fight a battle with the insurance company... the other driver ran a stop sign (I had right-of-way) thus causing the accident, but his insurer is determined not to pay for my property damages and injuries. I don't think this is a bit funny, and I don't appreciate this one bit. And you're not going to sit here and call me a liar.

The payment was made and I DON'T think it's any of your business. It concerns me and TradeFortress who is satisfied and has received payment.

So what now? Do I need to hurt myself more walking out there to my parking lot to take a pic in front of the car with a shoe on my head? The same car that has been in my avatar pic since day 1?  Roll Eyes

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:01:23 PM

Ah, I see... that must've just been a fake picture, right?  Roll Eyes

I limped out to my balcony and took a brand new pic for you, of my destroyed C Klasse parked by the fence:

It's currently sitting there as I fight a battle with the insurance company... the other driver ran a stop sign (I had right-of-way) thus causing the accident, but his insurer is determined not to pay for my property damages and injuries. I don't think this is a bit funny, and I don't appreciate this one bit. And you're not going to sit here and call me a liar.

The payment was made and I DON'T think it's any of your business. It concerns me and TradeFortress who is satisfied and has received payment.

So what now? Do I need to hurt myself more walking out there to my parking lot to take a pic in front of the car with a shoe on my head? The same car that has been in my avatar pic since day 1?  Roll Eyes

All I was doing is pointing out this same conversation that's been made many times to default, you over reacted. I can Photoshop the same stuff you just posted easily enough. Photos are easily made and faked.
You post in an open forum, public to anyone reading so you made it my business. PM if you don't want it made public.
BTW, I can call you anything I want to, tough guy with a limp.  Grin

Albert Einstein
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:19:30 PM

Neither is this.

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanonymouse.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Fanon-www.cgi%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fanonymouse.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Fanon-www.cgi%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fanonymouse.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Fanon-www.cgi%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fimg837.imageshack.us%2Fimg837%2F8864%2Fcarcrash.jpg
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:20:10 PM

Good to know.

Albert Einstein
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:25:32 PM

Hey KWH, give him a break - car accidents are frequently used as a excuse but there's many instances where they are true. And there not much reason to be skeptical if the payments were made..
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:29:01 PM

Hey KWH, give him a break - car accidents are frequently used as a excuse but there's many instances where they are true. And there not much reason to be skeptical if the payments were made..

I agree, it was dubious to me and I said something. My apologies to ATC777 .

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 12:02:35 AM

Thanks guys. Perhaps I did over-react but I'm not quite feeling myself right now...

To begin with, I've been struggling with some extremely painful dental problems for a couple of months and it has become absolutely excruciating during the last 2-3 weeks (almost too painful to eat anything, let alone speak)... and since I was about 15-years-old I've been living with a debilitating spine condition... so imagine how it feels to get into an accident, through no fault of your own, injuries + pre-existing pain and my Mercedes (probably my dearest possession) destroyed... then the insurance company starts BS'ing you around, you have no ride to go anywhere (much less get timely medical treatment you need), have to take powerful pain meds just to be semi-functional, can't sleep... So yes, it's easy for me to over-react right now.

And despite all of this going on I still have responsibilities hanging over my head. How do I get my mother to/from work each day (she depends on me)? How do I make rent and pay my bills? How do I get food to eat when I physically cannot walk to the store anymore and have no drivable vehicle? Ah, and what if mom's biopsy results come back saying she has breast cancer, and she needs cancer treatment (we're waiting on those results now)? The list goes on and on... Hopefully it's not hard to understand how one could forget about a couple of bitcoins for a day or two. Sad

I'd also like to point something out which I just realized... The loan contract says:

Scheduled Dates
Scheduled dates are set as every 30 days after the loan amount has been sent, 12 times per year.

Last month (February) has only 28 days. So 30 days from the last payment would fall on 3/14/2013. I made my payment last night (3/15/2013). Thus it was actually just a day off...  Smiley

I understand that the "Bitcoin paranoia" is (to some extent) somewhat justified... lots of people have been burned by scammers and delinquent/disappearing debtors. But I haven't gone anywhere. Still here, made my payment. Sorry it was a day off, but hopefully no one finds that unreasonable with my present set of circumstances... As it stands right now I'm unable to work or generate any income outside of Bitcoin, so I felt it was necessary to stand my ground on this.

But no hard feelings, KWH... Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

--ATC--

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 12:05:59 AM

Thanks guys. Perhaps I did over-react but I'm not quite feeling myself right now...

To begin with, I've been struggling with some extremely painful dental problems for a couple of months and it has become absolutely excruciating during the last 2-3 weeks (almost too painful to eat anything, let alone speak)... and since I was about 15-years-old I've been living with a debilitating spine condition... so imagine how it feels to get into an accident, through no fault of your own, injuries + pre-existing pain and my Mercedes (probably my dearest possession) destroyed... then the insurance company starts BS'ing you around, you have no ride to go anywhere (much less get timely medical treatment you need), have to take powerful pain meds just to be semi-functional, can't sleep... So yes, it's easy for me to over-react right now.

And despite all of this going on I still have responsibilities hanging over my head. How do I get my mother to/from work each day (she depends on me)? How do I make rent and pay my bills? How do I get food to eat when I physically cannot walk to the store anymore and have no drivable vehicle? Ah, and what if mom's biopsy results come back saying she has breast cancer, and she needs cancer treatment (we're waiting on those results now)? The list goes on and on... Hopefully it's not hard to understand how one could forget about a couple of bitcoins for a day or two. Sad

I'd also like to point something out which I just realized... The loan contract says:

Scheduled Dates
Scheduled dates are set as every 30 days after the loan amount has been sent, 12 times per year.

Last month (February) has only 28 days. So 30 days from the last payment would fall on 3/14/2013. I made my payment last night (3/15/2013). Thus it was actually just a day off...  Smiley

I understand that the "Bitcoin paranoia" is (to some extent) somewhat justified... lots of people have been burned by scammers and delinquent/disappearing debtors. But I haven't gone anywhere. Still here, made my payment. Sorry it was a day off, but hopefully no one finds that unreasonable with my present set of circumstances... As it stands right now I'm unable to work or generate any income outside of Bitcoin, so I felt it was necessary to stand my ground on this.

But no hard feelings, KWH... Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

--ATC--

None here, hope insurance comes through for you.  Smiley

Albert Einstein
ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 12:25:44 AM

@ TradeFortress ::

Please be advised my payment was ~0.11-ish BTC short of the mark. I have more coin on standby. Will make up for that discrepancy as soon as I get a chance, probably later tonight.  Smiley

ATC777

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 04:54:04 AM

Paid the 0.11 BTC remainder for Payment #2:

https://blockchain.info/tx/18360bc51fbd7f69e99b54bf946491f68ececc89b84cc35a20ae1bcb337c3dd5

Regards,

--ATC--

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:05:44 AM

Thanks, received!
MoneypakBuyer