Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Forum Raffle ✚ Live Draw ✚ Cur.Jackpot: ฿0.03 ✚ Full Escrow  (Read 393 times)
-XXIII- (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:02:31 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 09:56:29 AM by -XXIII-

Closed due to lack of interest

Hosting a raffle on the forums!

Read the entire rules below before participating:

Draw date: Saturday, February 20th ~6PM EST
Tickets sold till: Friday, February 19th, 6PM Midnight EST
Ticket price: BTC0.0050****

How to enter in the draw:
1. Send to the pot escrow address the entree fee plus the last four digits of your account ID
    Found by clicking your username in a previous comment. example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526093
    "profile;u=526093" contains the user ID, the last four numbers being '6093', my total entry fee would be BTC0.00506093

2. Post the transaction ID in the thread, either plain text or as a signed bitcoin message.

3. Your ticket number is your post number in this thread. Users posting the same ticket purchase in multiple posts will be disqualified and a refund will not be issued.

Quote from: SebastianJu
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
20160212 This is the escrow address for the lottery of -XXIII- and the escrow address is 13uvvM26awmnJpeRz8fAE98trjNZyXPRWL
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G0NXBZEFHxUuA5koH5ZuyvDTD5vgaaGqH3jlC/IYH+gRC6Vhp72NSR/JLB2ctdgHzWiRF0ydlCLy+Ok2C5mFq3E=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC

Winning:
When ticket sales close, the draw process will begin. A desktop recording of the draw being made at https://www.random.org/integers/ will be broadcasted on youtube Live, then the winner announced on the thread. One number will be chosen out of the number of posts in this thread. If the winning number lands on a post not containing proof of entry, such as a comment-only post, a new winning number will be drawn. Winners who paid anything less than BTC0.005 to the pot address will be disqualified and a new winner is drawn. We will re-draw as many times as necessary until a legitimate winner is found. Any re-rolls will be recorded and published as well.
The winning poster's entry fee, shown in the posted transaction ID, must match the last four digits of their profile ID.
The winner will be verified and notified via PM.

Security:
Pot Escrow by SebastienJu, please consider donating the escrower: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=18640

Questions/Contact
Organized by -XXIII-, questions and concerns welcome in the thread. Direct contact via forum PM only, PGP on request.

Verify BTC0.03 funding of escrow contest pot:
Code:
5b8809461a454a20c6a06f5854bb14c4d63edc6669cd63a0240c55e4016d6f3a;4a4621d9482b8f3a07a2dc6b21513cbb04a167c5c17399e6d9496e5b26f07cfc;59db820071f1963738c7c165aa5519693a4a75448005afbc5483ffa486206180
1cAjKUR915fi18n868YTYPgP9wqRWaWpo
IMZTKESXbggjqBJxDwAyXD2nj4RMB+hTl3GEMyYkzl7TdLO2Yr0Cdv5z7Mtka6uHO2XLG2LFdQSaZIbQIXnAViw=

House Tips:
Code:
1GpfszscZRiEafSmkwJ6gvchWtSrc3CEJB
[/s]
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:38:29 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 09:38:57 PM by SebastianJu

I was asked by -XXIII-, the lottery organizer, to provide an Escrow address that is used to collect the funds for his Lottery.

Who am i?

Iam SebastianJu, iam escrow on Bitcointalk since years. Iam not connected to the threadstarter. Iam an independent third party who acts as an escrow in an attempt to make the ICO more secure. See my Servicethread for reviews: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

Safety from Escrow

Once the lottery ends i will release the coins to the specified targets. In case of public organizations as targets i will make sure that the bitcon address is theirs.

Please note that the safety i can provide only reaches up to the point where i released the bitcoins.

Don't send to a quoted escrow address. ALWAYS only check out my post directly and send to that address! And please check regularly if the escrow link or address was changed in the first post of thread. Inform me fast by pm, post in the thread about it and give red trust if possible to warn others fast then. If you sent me a pm then i will know about it and can act by giving red trust to the issuer to prevent damage.

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction. Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse of the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too. For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Escrow Address

The lottery escrow address is:
Code:
13uvvM26awmnJpeRz8fAE98trjNZyXPRWL

Before payment i would suggest you take a look at http://www.cointape.com/ to check out if the network gets spammed again. Below the graph there is shown what amount of fee is needed to get instant confirmation. Checking that page could prevent that transactions are stuck for hours or days because they dont get a confirmation.

Refunds possible?

Refunds may be issued if a reason to cancel the complete lottery is found. Users are responsible for paying the transaction fee on refunds.
Refunds can only be done instantly when you can prove ownership of the investment, by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way i will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description above.

Code:
20160212 This is the escrow address for the lottery of -XXIII- and the escrow address is 13uvvM26awmnJpeRz8fAE98trjNZyXPRWL
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
G0NXBZEFHxUuA5koH5ZuyvDTD5vgaaGqH3jlC/IYH+gRC6Vhp72NSR/JLB2ctdgHzWiRF0ydlCLy+Ok2C5mFq3E=

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

You can check a signed message very easy. The fastest way is to visit http://wallet-2sx53n.sakurity.com/#verify.

Good luck everyone with this lottery! Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: