Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:09:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important! (I think) My last post just posted twice with same timestamp.  (Read 500 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:37:25 AM

Check my last post. Upon posting, it posted the post twice which I deleted the second one. Both had the same timestamp.

Just a heads up in case there's a glitch that needs to be addressed, perhaps a trojan trying to steal more funds out of Cryptsy cold wallet.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:01:36 PM

Check my last post. Upon posting, it posted the post twice which I deleted the second one. Both had the same timestamp.

Just a heads up in case there's a glitch that needs to be addressed, perhaps a trojan trying to steal more funds out of Cryptsy cold wallet.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
At the moment of writing i don't see any duplicate post in your post history maybe you deleted it, send a pm to a mod.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

Just a heads up in case there's a glitch that needs to be addressed, perhaps a trojan trying to steal more funds out of Cryptsy cold wallet.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maybe it refreshed and double posted? Else, it's definitely inception  Grin
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:08:36 PM

Sometimes i can't quote a post or edit my post it says that the post does not exist, maybe it's a bug which i would add here maybe it's related to quote - double posts.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:18:53 PM

I've posted double before.  I just delete the second post.

Usually I get a forum message that I already posted.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:18:15 PM

Just a heads up in case there's a glitch that needs to be addressed, perhaps a trojan trying to steal more funds out of Cryptsy cold wallet.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
At the moment of writing i don't see any duplicate post in your post history maybe you deleted it, send a pm to a mod.

~

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: