Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] Limited Paypal - Created 2005 - Needs VBA + VCC for unlifting  (Read 553 times)
VapesVirtuals (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:09:28 AM

Taking any offers - this is a new btctalk account I prefer skype - vaporswc - pidgin - PM me for my XMPP pidgin (OTR only)

Jul 19, 2005   Confirm your bank accountConfirm your bank account to help confirm your identity.   Waiting for your response   Resolve
Oct 19, 2006   Change passwordPlease change your PayPal password.   Information Submitted   task complete Complete
Oct 19, 2006   Update security questionsUpdate the information that we use to confirm you're the account holder.   Information Submitted   task complete Complete
Jul 19, 2005   Confirm LocationWe need to confirm that your phone number matches your address.   Waiting for your response   Resolve

Confirm location means just needs to have a debit/credit card added

11 year old paypal carries alot of weight in certain situations let me know your offers please
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:13:41 AM

Taking any offers - this is a new btctalk account I prefer skype - vaporswc - pidgin - PM me for my XMPP pidgin (OTR only)

Jul 19, 2005   Confirm your bank accountConfirm your bank account to help confirm your identity.   Waiting for your response   Resolve
Oct 19, 2006   Change passwordPlease change your PayPal password.   Information Submitted   task complete Complete
Oct 19, 2006   Update security questionsUpdate the information that we use to confirm you're the account holder.   Information Submitted   task complete Complete
Jul 19, 2005   Confirm LocationWe need to confirm that your phone number matches your address.   Waiting for your response   Resolve

11 year old paypal carries alot of weight in certain situations let me know your offers please
First you are trying to sell a us bank account for paypal and now you are trying to sell a limited paypal account lsomething smells fishy .also you never got back to me on my vouch copy . The one you sent never worked . More then 12 hours have passed and nothing .
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:16:21 AM

First you are trying to sell a us bank account for paypal and now you are trying to sell a limited paypal account lsomething smells fishy .also you never got back to me on my vouch copy . The one you sent never worked . More then 12 hours have passed and nothing .

Oh shit your right -- and no nothings fishy - i found this acct i dont need it and could use some extra BTC to keep buying the necessary things to make the VBAs - I have someone who can vouch for me - I'll get him on here asap I've helped him with numerous VBAs tonight and other stuff like showing him how to make them himself

And yeah I did promise you a VBA I will make it right asap, like when I get BTC ok?
cookiez19

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:29:24 AM

Vapes has been helping me out bro. He's cool and legit. I may not be like popular on the forum but he's cool. Don't call him "sketchy".
Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:30:52 AM

Is there any money in it?
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:36:10 AM

Is there any money in it?

Nah this would be good for either reviving it and using it as a sellers account or for an ebay dump
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:14:13 AM

What country is the paypal, and if it's USA what's the State it's registered to?
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:44:20 AM

What country is the paypal, and if it's USA what's the State it's registered to?

USA MD not hacked
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:54:39 AM

How much are you looking for this account?
VapesVirtuals (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:55:01 AM

How much are you looking for this account?

Open for offers - I'd rather discuss in private - Plz PM or skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: