Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYING ✔✔✔ GET 180% AFTER 144 HOURS .. REAL INVESTMENT .. NO MORE SCAM !! ✔✔✔  (Read 4136 times)
JessiRobert (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:35:01 PM

yeah no more scam... i can bet that after a few weeks it will turn to a scam as all these websites

after few weeks Huh Huh this will not last the next 12 hours. no one will invest in this kind of setup, the OP just created a thread and asking for an investments ,, what a lame attempt

WE ARE MAKE A PROFIT FROM TRADING AND MINING, THIS STRATEGY TO MAKE LITTLE PROFIT WITH LOW FEES 5%
EVERYONE CAN DO THIS WITHOUT WEBSITES, NOT GAMBLING GAMES ...
NO TIME TO RUN OUT ...

Ok. I'll invest with you if you get into the specifics.

You say you're trading. How are you trading? What platform are you using? Also, in the last 24 hours, what currencies have you traded with? I am assuming by trading, of course, you mean of alternate currencies. Which ones have you invested and which ones gave you the return? And how much of a return?

Also, you mentioned that you mine for profit. Mining takes months and months and months just to earn any profit. What are you using to mine? Do you have your own machines (doubt it) or do you invest in cloud mining? (Won't give you a return for months)

These are the questions you need to answer if you'd like to seem legitimate. You can't just say you earn profit from trading and mining without explaining yourself.

WHY YOU TALKING TOO MUCH?!
IF YOU WANT TO INVEST MAKE A DEPOSIT TO: 1JLLQCkCnuUKdam2DrjszXs8fxis17NVT4
YOU WILL BE GET FIRST PROFIT AFTER 12 HOURS FROM DEPOSITING

Jessi, I am not talking "too much".

In fact, you said you'd be there to answer questions about your "strategy".

I asked questions about your strategy: where do you invest, how much of a return have you gotten and what cryptocurrencies have you earned returns with.

They're simple questions that you should be able to answer if you're legitimate. I said I'd invest if you provided the correct details but maybe I should rethink that. Care to try explaining again?

I DON'T NEED YOUR INVEST, LEAVE THIS TOPIC, PLEASE ...
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:42:01 PM

yeah no more scam... i can bet that after a few weeks it will turn to a scam as all these websites

after few weeks Huh Huh this will not last the next 12 hours. no one will invest in this kind of setup, the OP just created a thread and asking for an investments ,, what a lame attempt

WE ARE MAKE A PROFIT FROM TRADING AND MINING, THIS STRATEGY TO MAKE LITTLE PROFIT WITH LOW FEES 5%
NO TIME TO RUN OUT ...

You say you're trading. How are you trading? What platform are you using? Also, in the last 24 hours, what currencies have you traded with? I am assuming by trading, of course, you mean of alternate currencies. Which ones have you invested and which ones gave you the return? And how much of a return?

Also, you mentioned that you mine for profit. Mining takes months and months and months just to earn any profit. What are you using to mine? Do you have your own machines (doubt it) or do you invest in cloud mining? (Won't give you a return for months)

These are the questions you need to answer if you'd like to seem legitimate. You can't just say you earn profit from trading and mining without explaining yourself.

I asked questions about your strategy: where do you invest, how much of a return have you gotten and what cryptocurrencies have you earned returns with.

They're simple questions that you should be able to answer if you're legitimate. I said I'd invest if you provided the correct details but maybe I should rethink that. Care to try explaining again?

See, you can't answer the question. What does that mean?

You don't actually trade or mine. You probably don't even know what trading is.

Have you ever heard of DOGE, CLAM, or Ethereum? Probably not. All you're interested in doing is stealing everyone's money.

Guys, this is clear evidence that he's scamming. Seriously, you could've just come up with some bullshit story about how you've earned 0.01 from the recent DOGE augmentation but I guess you don't even know what that meant. Oh well, nice try though.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:48:58 PM

NO TIME TO RUN OUT ...

Have you ever heard of DOGE, CLAM, or Ethereum? Probably not. All you're interested in doing is stealing everyone's money.

Guys, this is clear evidence that he's scamming. Seriously, you could've just come up with some bullshit story about how you've earned 0.01 from the recent DOGE augmentation but I guess you don't even know what that meant. Oh well, nice try though.

He!! Ok i don't know anything about Cryptocurrency, You can go now Smiley
JavaLove

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:53:51 PM

NO TIME TO RUN OUT ...

He!! Ok i don't know anything about Cryptocurrency, You can go now Smiley

Well I never said you knew nothing about cryptocurrency, I said you knew nothing about trading and mining.

At the minimum you know how to start up a bitcoin wallet, get an address and paste it on the bitcointalk forums.

Lol you're funny though.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 06:33:18 PM

With all posts around bitcointalk , who doesn't know that all this sites or investments are scams , should be considered retarded . So there's no need to remind people of that , all of this are scams or ponzi or whatever . Besides , this can be profitable , i already got profit with some of this sites and already lost some , but i'll continue to invest , if i have that "feeling" (this is not the case). I only invest at the very beginning and only once .

JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:21:44 PM

PAYMENT #2 TO (JahBit)
AMOUNT: 0.00094927 BTC
HASH: 91361dbdad7fe6e56b5a9a34f5d01e722af115bdc946349b803637d2b428043d
THANKS FOR INVESTING WITH US Smiley .. NEXT PAYMENT AFTER 12 HOURS ...
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:28:21 PM

So there is no website just a deposit address and a story.  It is my understanding that services like these are banned from this forum and this will likely be taken down by a mod very soon.
JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:38:56 PM

WE ARE PAID LAST 12 HOURS = 0.02944927 BTC TOTAL PROFIT
AND WE WILL PAID AGAIN NEXT 12 HOURS

DEPOSIT MIN 0.01 BTC MAX 1.5 BTC
AND GET TOTAL PROFIT 180% WITH 12 PAYMENT ( FEES 5% )
FIRST PAYMENT WILL BE SEND TO YOUR WALLET AFTER 12 HOURS FROM DEPOSITING TIME

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ...
E-MAIL: jessidotrobert@gmail.com

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT SCAMMING OR LAIRS .. CLEAR INVESTMENT ...
HAPPY INVESTMENT  Smiley
Brob12321

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:41:51 PM

Your signature is already claiming your bitcointalk account has been hacked.  I can just imagine what excuse you will use when you don't pay, maybe it wasn't me I was hacked lmao
JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

Your signature is already claiming your bitcointalk account has been hacked.  I can just imagine what excuse you will use when you don't pay, maybe it wasn't me I was hacked lmao

THIS TOO LONG STORY TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEN TO PREVIOUS ACCOUNT, DON'T WORRY THE REASON NOT SCAMMING ...
IF I DO LIKE YOU SAID, LAIRS AND TELL YOU SOMEONE HACKING ME, I HAVE SKYPE AND G-MAIL ADDRESS ...
OTHERS SITE HAVE SUPPORT@SHIT.COM AND WHEN YOU SEND, NO ONE REPLAY TO YOU ...
IF I WANT SCAMMING WHY CAN I GET 5% FEES FROM TOTAL PROFIT !!!
IS THIS FEES NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE GOOD PROFIT WITHOUT SCAMMING !!!
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:56:09 PM

how do you make profit ?

JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:01:17 PM

how do you make profit ?

FIRST: WE ARE TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCY ON MARKETS AND GET PROFITS FROM EXCHANGING PRICE ...
SECOND: WE HAVE 18 Antminers S7 4.5TH/s FOR MINING BITCOINS AND THE PROFIT WILL CALCULATE ON THE DIFFICULTY ...
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:21:20 PM

how do you make profit ?

FIRST: WE ARE TRADING CRYPTOCURRENCY ON MARKETS AND GET PROFITS FROM EXCHANGING PRICE ...
SECOND: WE HAVE 18 Antminers S7 4.5TH/s FOR MINING BITCOINS AND THE PROFIT WILL CALCULATE ON THE DIFFICULTY ...

If you are so good at trading and you mine , and already have the machines , why do you want investment ? or you're just a benemerit and want to share your profit with the community?!

JessiRobert (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:32:29 PM

how do you make profit ?

If you are so good at trading and you mine , and already have the machines , why do you want investment ? or you're just a benemerit and want to share your profit with the community?!

TOO MUCH QUESTIONS, WHY?!!
I DON'T KNOW, THIS NOT YOUR BUSINESS
IF YOU WANT TO INVEST, I SHOULD BE PAY TO YOU WHAT WE DEALING FOR IT ...
IF YOU NOT, WHY YOU ARE HERE IN THIS TOPIC?
YOU SAYING TO ME A SCAMMER, OK, THEN WHAT?!!
ARE YOU TRYING TO INVEST? .. ARE YOU KNOW ME?
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS ...
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:37:57 PM

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS ...

I'm just not sure why you don't like questions potential investors ask you?
It is logical that they want to know how their funds will be used to gain profit right?
I considered your proposal but that whole thingy with that cold wallet put me off, instead of giving answers you accused me of asking to much.

So you really only want no-questions-asked investors?
RACT

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:38:52 PM

sincerely , i don't care . Just want to argue  Grin
and never call you a scammer personally

JavaLove

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

how do you make profit ?

BUSINESS IS BUSINESS ...

Lol most scammers just come up with a bullshit story - not this one.

He just says stop asking me questions. I like the other scammers because at least they put 0.01% more energy into scamming me than this guy.

Seriously, at least he sort of answered my first question. He said how he mines but now won't provide proof. Additionally he still doesn't know any exchanges that he can provide as an example for what he trades. Nor can he provide a currency that has been doing well that has earned him a return.

Really a lame attempt at a scam, so many others have done so much better.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
rovi84

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:03:40 PM

Thankyou jessi i have my payment,  0.0285 btc.  https://blockchain.info/tx/604a1ee74c2e4ddb99f7fe3e21f7955ced958b3c05d4946c326439606655ccab
JahBit

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

There Is Only One Guarantee In Life

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:36:07 PM

PAYMENT #2 TO (JahBit)
AMOUNT: 0.00094927 BTC
HASH: 91361dbdad7fe6e56b5a9a34f5d01e722af115bdc946349b803637d2b428043d
THANKS FOR INVESTING WITH US Smiley .. NEXT PAYMENT AFTER 12 HOURS ...

The Early Bird catches The Worm
Brob12321

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:00:02 AM

Is there a reason why the admin of the this program insists on writing in all caps.  It really reduces your intellectual volume when you do that, just a note for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: