Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {LAUNCH TODAY} BitEnlarge.com + 0.002BTC GIVEAWAY - LAUNCH at 12pm GMT FEB 15  (Read 2464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bagsandbaggages

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:53:01 PM

10% daily for 5days plus principal on 5th day Smiley

1DVBazxSzTRxj2KFJMum9QAqYBrn7iZSA7
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:05:19 AM

I think a system like 5% profit daily, principal back + 5% on day #5. Payouts are good enough to attract people, but not too high to make it unsustainable.

25% profit daily, for 5 days without a principal back would be good too. Probably more attractive than one where you get your principal back.

Address: 1STAR8KiRzcqWx5tXmvxRhdLcXtYHjzzY

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:16:04 AM

Yes the name is very similar to past programs that collapsed and did not even complete one cycle if I remember correctly.  Anyway I think 10% daily would be cool and then principle back the last day.  However I would like the option to withdraw the principle at any time with a penalty fee.
16HGqtmKQKzRhCn34XEpQzTxf8HiB7BFYQ

If you mean enlargerOK it run for just above or just below 3 cycles. that is almost 2 months.
Among others Platinum fund was similar and only had one cycle although it was 20% + 19% + 18 etc
and there was another one I cant remember the name though. But it had principal locked till the end. That is something I don't like so I didn't join.

In general I like it to risk my principal and get it back with a few days pure profit after that.

Not EnlargerOK there was one or two after that with a similar name I believe the plan was the first day 1% 2nd day 2% 3rd day 3% and etc.  Totally forgot the names but they were said to be owned by the same person as EnlargerOK or running the same "script."  I would be very happy with 3 cycles though.
Magnificanto (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:22:01 AM

Yes the name is very similar to past programs that collapsed and did not even complete one cycle if I remember correctly.  Anyway I think 10% daily would be cool and then principle back the last day.  However I would like the option to withdraw the principle at any time with a penalty fee.

If you mean enlargerOK it run for just above or just below 3 cycles. that is almost 2 months.
Among others Platinum fund was similar and only had one cycle although it was 20% + 19% + 18 etc
and there was another one I cant remember the name though. But it had principal locked till the end. That is something I don't like so I didn't join.

In general I like it to risk my principal and get it back with a few days pure profit after that.

Not EnlargerOK there was one or two after that with a similar name I believe the plan was the first day 1% 2nd day 2% 3rd day 3% and etc.  Totally forgot the names but they were said to be owned by the same person as EnlargerOK or running the same "script."  I would be very happy with 3 cycles though.
We are not related to any other site but we are concerned that if we are related to some other sites, we want to know which ones.
I did some research, the only sites with the word "enlarger" was EnlargerOK which lasted over 2 months and completed 3-4 cycles with 210% ROI
Other sites with the plan "principle back" came up with Robitbot which completed over 6 cycles and BTCSprout which completed 2-3 cycles.
While the "progressive interest" system looks interesting, we think that to complete 5+ cycles we will be using the principle based system with 4-10% interest for x amount of days before principle back. We are looking for a "popular option" hence we want your opinions via this giveaway!

Brob12321

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:16:55 AM

We are not related to any other site but we are concerned that if we are related to some other sites, we want to know which ones.
I did some research, the only sites with the word "enlarger" was EnlargerOK which lasted over 2 months and completed 3-4 cycles with 210% ROI
Other sites with the plan "principle back" came up with Robitbot which completed over 6 cycles and BTCSprout which completed 2-3 cycles.
While the "progressive interest" system looks interesting, we think that to complete 5+ cycles we will be using the principle based system with 4-10% interest for x amount of days before principle back. We are looking for a "popular option" hence we want your opinions via this giveaway!

Right theres just so many I forget the names of them all as I delete them from my favorites bar after they collapse lol.  But I like the idea of 10% each day maybe for only a short period like 3 days though so your not locked in for an extended period of time.  30% for 3 days and then you get principle back.  Usually these programs have like a week of interest before you get the principle back, but I have a feeling that a shorter period would interest more people who don't want their funds locked for so long. 
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:38:29 AM

Right theres just so many I forget the names of them all as I delete them from my favorites bar after they collapse lol.  But I like the idea of 10% each day maybe for only a short period like 3 days though so your not locked in for an extended period of time.  30% for 3 days and then you get principle back.  Usually these programs have like a week of interest before you get the principle back, but I have a feeling that a shorter period would interest more people who don't want their funds locked for so long. 
10% and principle on 3 days is a very, very unsustainable plan. I do not think this is the avenue we'd be interested in as we want something long term
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 05:39:49 AM

Were is d giveaway?Huh  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:09:57 AM

10% and principle on 3 days is a very, very unsustainable plan. I do not think this is the avenue we'd be interested in as we want something long term

That is exactly why I talked about the progressive as the biggest chuncks get paid at the end when there are more users  Wink
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:26:44 AM

10% Profit Daily for 7 Days, Principle back on 7th day = 170% Total ROI.

address: 1LRFm8Yxd6wosh5WTfVG6t47VBuP6uSY9W
dc1010102003

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:56:55 AM

E.g, 3.5% Profit Daily for 10 Days, Principle back on 10th day = 135% Total ROI.
1441hkDMvp9NM8EyDPxurT4YK2XYbsGcjo
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:04:05 PM

Hi Admin, Have you made up your mind of the plan you will use?

does anyone got their bonus already?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:06:19 PM

Does this mean very advanced ponzi scheme?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

I think 5% Daily for 7 Days, Principle back on 7th day = 135% Total ROI is just fine.

My wallet address: 1ALFATruGAbM71EfQokyeCpaMihNrMQrEk
mhvinci

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 05:31:14 PM

I think more stable if you use pay after system,
I like  150% after 5 days, 200% after 7 days... max 1btc

1K3K5Eqg7qXYaXKZQL4ZrRKSDi3iBZF8kq
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:33:36 PM

15% daily for the 1st to 6th days
90% for the last day...
 Equal 180% 7days..

39AC38QbqXqWMmViW289SRK7LNR8yfKWNi
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:00:22 PM

hey admin, what is the payout / investments going to be and when you gonna be up.
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:15:22 AM

Stay tuned, launch and bonuses will be sent within 12 hours.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:38:02 AM

I think 5% Daily for 7 Days, Principle back on 7th day = 135% Total ROI are good actually. slow but at least trusted Smiley

1GNHKJx4ZxhzgXTfLr6oKUeNXGa1SBYmXA

thanks for this giveaway, i wish this investment is successful Cheesy

xxxDD

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:43:18 AM

Just 1%/day is enough for me. Principal back in 7th day is sound good too. = 107% roi in 7 days

This mini interest rate will help your program be longer, imo

3DUjM5hakpciS9HKf1MoNKA83DmBxmdN5r

Thank you
Aplayer

Activity: 103

Future Eternitizen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

Stay tuned, launch and bonuses will be sent within 12 hours.

Admin,
Don't forget to send the bonus to 1HimfN96R37zJAqA7mJPZA4WBACjSk7KEU
Thanks in advance.

PerfectLIFEonlyCOMESafterDEATH.AlwaysFollowtheSTRAIGHTpath. 1Hop3th3Be5T4UnPl3as3W15hM3LUCK                                        d==(MINE ON!)==b
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: