Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {LAUNCH TODAY} BitEnlarge.com + 0.002BTC GIVEAWAY - LAUNCH at 12pm GMT FEB 15  (Read 2471 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Magnificanto (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:39:12 AM

Giveaway payouts being sent when site is launched, stay tuned! only 2 hours away from launch!
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:41:19 AM

Giveaway payouts being sent when site is launched, stay tuned! only 2 hours away from launch!

I would suggest making a new topic when the site starts as you then have a clean openings post without 4 pages of ideas for payouts.
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:58:48 AM

I would suggest making a new topic when the site starts as you then have a clean openings post without 4 pages of ideas for payouts.
good idea, I may use a new account for the launch as well with a partners bitcointalk account because of mexxer's trust.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:00:37 AM

so what is the rate?
did I miss it or OP didn't mentioned
Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:03:37 AM

good idea, I may use a new account for the launch as well with a partners bitcointalk account because of mexxer's trust.

I wouldn't care that much about trust when running games, you will get negatives anyway.
The only time to take it serious here is with loans and trades and stuff imo
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:03:47 AM

so what is the rate?
you will see on launch Wink
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:07:37 AM

I wouldn't care that much about trust when running games, you will get negatives anyway.

Why would they give you a Negative trust? your site is not yet launch Smiley
I can see many people are getting negative trust by using this subforum,  go with the launch and see how it works,.. Smiley
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:17:27 AM

Why would they give you a Negative trust? your site is not yet launch Smiley
I can see many people are getting negative trust by using this subforum,  go with the launch and see how it works,.. Smiley
He must think he is some sort of hero...i don't know, but it is quite sad Wink
lolnabtc

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:21:49 AM

so what is the rate?
btw, for the giveaway, is it automatic deposit to your system / will be in my wallet?
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:24:16 AM

so what is the rate?
btw, for the giveaway, is it automatic deposit to your system / will be in my wallet?
it will be deposited directly to your wallet, as soon as the site has launched Smiley

We have decided to go with the following plan:

5% Daily for 7 Days, Principle Back on the 7th Day
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:28:11 AM

I think 5% daily for 10 days and principle back on the 10th day and a total of 150% ROI, will be stable enough
1HAnKdpG1DUjP5FaBQfSq9pcQhUWa1eQL4

Hey admin, I'd like to change my address for the giveaway, I got a new address for giveaways Grin

1CvF6ZhcSJy97DWVFzcsjGLd989Fsf1RnP

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:43:59 AM

so what is the rate?
it will be deposited directly to your wallet, as soon as the site has launched Smiley

What is the launch time? i want to get it on the first hour Smiley Grin More chances of winning
lolnabtc

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:50:41 AM

so what is the rate?

What is the launch time? i want to get it on the first hour Smiley Grin More chances of winning

12pm gmt
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:18:49 AM

admin are you just randomly choosing winners or all that post get the bonus. thanks.
karl2121

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:29:17 AM

15% daily for 9 days ( 135% ) plus bonus % like 25% bonus on the 10th day. With a 15% ref commission for faster growth of the community.. This will be good , a long term doubler is also good..

BTc address : 19vWBLEB8jWuVCvo3jSC1pARXXTBUoCBmx

Sure to invest if i'll be one of the lucky winners Smiley Check it out! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:14:18 PM

admin min PGE say 135% but invest page says 170%

what one is it and guess was only few people why get to try site with giveaway.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:20:20 PM

@Magnificanto I hope you won't consider this abuser sending a giveaway. Its clear that he just made the account solely to abuse this promotion

Website is live now, waiting for the free bits Grin Roll Eyes

15% daily for 9 days ( 135% ) plus bonus % like 25% bonus on the 10th day. With a 15% ref commission for faster growth of the community.. This will be good , a long term doubler is also good..

Sure to invest if i'll be one of the lucky winners Smiley Check it out! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Egolux

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:21:35 PM

Hello

7% Profit Daily for 10 Days, Principle back on 10th day = 175% Total ROI

1Ai2Cbpu992pDR69Sq9pYavGGK8vxWaRjS

Thanks!
Magnificanto (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

@Magnificanto I hope you won't consider this abuser sending a giveaway. Its clear that he just made the account solely to abuse this promotion

Website is live now, waiting for the free bits Grin Roll Eyes

Thanks....you will receive his giveaway bonus instead.

Payouts will be processed within 1 hour, site launched: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1365423
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: