Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 0.035 btc, will pay 15usd with skrill  (Read 873 times)
arafat1900 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:34:41 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 12:13:16 PM by arafat1900

need 0.026 btc, will pay 10.50usd with skrill.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:28:36 PM

need 0.026 btc, will pay 10.50usd with skrill
I can give you .023 for your 10.50 in Skrill if you want to do this exchange just post here or send me pm
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:29:20 PM

lets keep in the middle, 0.0245
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:44:18 PM

I can exchange that for 0.024 btc
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:45:53 PM

you are just new, if you sent first ok. otherwise sorry.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:47:08 PM

@Sasukeevil @ @arafat1900 if you two want a middleman feel free to pm me.
Don't want to see anyone getting scammed, especially on a $10 deal lol
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:49:43 PM

thx for the offer but no. I have been scammed for 4 usd because I sent first to a member with negative trust. second time I did same paid first to a member with positive trust and all went good for 3 times. with new person he can send first and I pay otherwise I wait
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:01:11 PM

A Jr. Member providing an escrow service?! That can't and won't turn out well.

BTW, Robertt is a known trust abuser/farmer. He probably just wants to get another positive rather than scamming for 10$. But beware, a Jr. Member account is only worth about <1 $
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:02:55 PM

BTW, Robertt is a known trust abuser/farmer. He probably just wants to get another positive rather than scamming for 10$. But beware, a Jr. Member account is only worth about <1 $

I was trying to help two people from being scammed, you douchebag.
I'm not a 'known' trust abuser/farmer, you just think that I'm farming trust because I ask for loans in the 'lending' section. I don't care how much my account is worth, I don't do anything for trust/value. I could easily just go do $500 exchanges with DT, but I don't now do I?
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

I was not planning to use his escrow service anyway.

just need some btc what I pay with skrill without bullshit or scam or a middleman

but thx for your post  Smiley
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:05:51 PM

I was not planning to use his escrow service anyway.

just need some btc what I pay with skrill without bullshit or scam or a middleman

Localbitcoins.com if you can't find anywhere.
Wouldn't recommend it though, takes a long time & the rates are even worse than they are on here.
3 confirmations for BTC to show up, 50% premium, etc.
If you want a deal 'without bullshit or scam or a middleman' go on the trusted exchanged threads.
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:08:24 PM

it may take some time but for sure can find honest people here too. so no need to go to any exchange sites
Zeroxal

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:10:49 PM

I'm not a 'known' trust abuser/farmer, you just think that I'm farming trust because I ask for loans in the 'lending' section. I don't care how much my account is worth, I don't do anything for trust/value. I could easily just go do $500 exchanges with DT, but I don't now do I?
You are asking for loans not greater than 5$ with a payback-date for about 10 days. However, you tend to pay back your loan minutes/hours after you got the loan and "beg" for trust feedback. That IS trust farming. Why get a loan when you have the money?
Yeah,you could go and trade with DT members, but they won't give you any positive trust feedback after seeing your actions.
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:12:56 PM

You are asking for loans not greater than 5$ with a payback-date for about 10 days. However, you tend to pay back your loan minutes/hours after you got the loan and "beg" for trust feedback. That IS trust farming. Why get a loan when you have the money?
Yeah,you could go and trade with DT members, but they won't give you any positive trust feedback after seeing your actions.

Not greater than $5? What time period are you in. I'm not spamming micro loan requests, I take loans when I need them.I've paid back $60 worth of loans at a time. I get loans because I don't have money on me, obviously. I set the repayment date far back just in case something happens. As long as I'm paying back & not asking for trust I don't see why you're getting bothered.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:14:58 PM

you are just new, if you sent first ok. otherwise sorry.

Ok. I can take the risk.
Give me your Skrill account and wallet address.
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

check pm
Zeroxal

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

Not greater than $5? What time period are you in. I'm not spamming micro loan requests, I take loans when I need them.I've paid back $60 worth of loans at a time. I get loans because I don't have money on me, obviously. I set the repayment date far back just in case something happens. As long as I'm paying back & not asking for trust I don't see why you're getting bothered.
You actions don't bother me.

You are the one that is flaming me after I pointed that out - so it bothers you Wink
I was just saying what might happen. Not what happened. You are the one that called me douchebag Smiley

Well, I'm not the only one that's trying to say that you're trust farming, and you know that.
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

sasukeevil have sent 0.024 btc, waiting for confirmation then I pay with skrill 10.5 usd

5e162a1da757a9f4c1849e074f09a46ac25a6d826fae6fe629064a31dbbd6702
Robertt

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:26:44 PM

You actions don't bother me.

You are the one that is flaming me after I pointed that out - so it bothers you Wink
I was just saying what might happen. Not what happened. You are the one that called me douchebag Smiley

Well, I'm not the only one that's trying to say that you're trust farming, and you know that.

Well, I don't like people accusing me of being a trust farmer when I'm not.
How would you feel if I started calling you a Ponzi promoter because of that HF investment crap you were promoting the other day? Even if it's not a Ponzi, you'd get annoyed at people calling you a Ponzi promoter and giving you negatives. This'll be my last post (as long as you don't make one that makes me post that makes y post that makes me post)
arafat1900 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:39:28 PM

transaction confirmed and money is paid to his skrill.

thx @ sasukeevil
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: