Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 50% OFF STEAM WALLET CODES CHEAP  (Read 586 times)
steellite23 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:03:01 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 05:09:14 PM by steellite23

SOLD
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:15:31 AM

How did you get them?
Do you have a reciept for them?
steellite23 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:37:25 PM

i bought them off another forum a few months ago but i didnt use all of them. now i urgently need money so i sell them for a rly cheap price. i dont have a receipt and i only provide the codes as text (no scan). trusted users can activate the code before they pay me so theres no risk
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:12:47 PM

You just registered today, yet you seem familiar with how members here standardize safe trading.

If you're an older member and your codes are legit, why make a new account just to post this? Red flags, bought from an unknown unspecified site, had it for months now (why would he buy them at a discount, and not use them for months unless his intentions were to resell from the beginning? Highly doubt it), no receipts, all of a sudden need money and selling at ridiculously cheap price.

Funny thing is, I've recently come across a scammer who supposedly had a $50 PSN code for $30 BTC Wink
steellite23 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:47:20 PM

You just registered today, yet you seem familiar with how members here standardize safe trading.

If you're an older member and your codes are legit, why make a new account just to post this? Red flags, bought from an unknown unspecified site, had it for months now (why would he buy them at a discount, and not use them for months unless his intentions were to resell from the beginning? Highly doubt it), no receipts, all of a sudden need money and selling at ridiculously cheap price.

Funny thing is, I've recently come across a scammer who supposedly had a $50 PSN code for $30 BTC Wink

Ok thats your opinion

but

you can find escrow all around the internet its not only on bitcointalk.
im not an older member. you can read everything here without being registered.
believe it or not i just urgently need money.
youve already noticed that its going to be hard for me to sell the codes. it would be stupid to choose a higher price if i want to sell the codes fast

any person with positive trust whos interested can redeem the code first and send me the money afterwards
Kagoky

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 02:53:39 PM

Absolutely nothing against you,  and why in the world would anybody want to use an escrow outside of BCT? That defeats the purpose of using one. "Let's use a stranger as an escrow, so we can make sure the unknown seller makes good on his word."

As a general thumb rule here, everyone is a potential scammer until proven otherwise. Nothing personal.
steellite23 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:46:27 PM

Absolutely nothing against you,  and why in the world would anybody want to use an escrow outside of BCT? That defeats the purpose of using one. "Let's use a stranger as an escrow, so we can make sure the unknown seller makes good on his word."

As a general thumb rule here, everyone is a potential scammer until proven otherwise. Nothing personal.

there are many forums/sites where people offer escrow services for things that arent bitcoin related.

i know its not personal.
its always good to be careful on the net

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: