Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL FAIL COMPILATION  (Read 2627 times)
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 01:10:46 PM

Not to forget the origin of Inaba:

At first a seemingly "independent"  forum member, showing up willing to validate the company. And he happens to be "employed" by BFL at a later date.
To this date nobody exactly knows who he is or what his "tasks" are in relation to the company. (Besides insulting us)

I mostly remembered Inaba from an epic thread where he got ripped off (IMO) on an auction for use of a timeshare, then almost everyone piled on adding insult to injury.  I can only imagine how butt-hurt he must have felt.  I would not even blame him if he decided to 'get even' by demonstrating in convincing fashion what a bunch of idiots a fraction of  the community is for falling for the (likely) BFL scam.  Not to mention getting himself some pocket change in the process.

I think it was also Inaba who got harassed by Mt. Gox when he wanted to pull some funds out of BTC.  $25k or so IIRC.  One way or another, the guy seems to have been mining back in the mo-betta old days, and also seems to have a relatively good command of the technology.  Not a moron by any stretch.

Link?

But yes, he's a driven, ambitious, clever kid. That's not the problem. The problem is that he has no backbone. There is such a thing as "too driven" and "too ambitious". Diseases of adolescence.

Ok dont ever let him speak ...As a new guy I think the final straw was

"It involves your 8 1/2 months pregnant mother a bottle of JD and a coat hanger"

I like to have a few lulz @ the expense of others sometimes but.....that from a guy who does PR for a company...it speaks for itsself ..even i was offended & it has been a while for my thick skin

OBJECT NOT FOUND

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 05:24:45 PM

Not to forget the origin of Inaba:

Ok dont ever let him speak ...As a new guy I think the final straw was

"It involves your 8 1/2 months pregnant mother a bottle of JD and a coat hanger"

I like to have a few lulz @ the expense of others sometimes but.....that from a guy who does PR for a company...it speaks for itsself ..even i was offended & it has been a while for my thick skin

I may give the guy to much credit, but his extreme dickhead-ishness may not be a complete accident and may not be without some calculation.

In this community an inordinate number of souls may have more than a little admiration for his 'strength.'  Where normal people may be repulsed at the picture Josh paints involving a drunken bathroom floor abortion, others may admire the guys toughness to imagine such a thing and publicly describe it.

Same with painting a picture of delivery of the hot-off-the-fab ASIC chips with car chase scenes.  I have to believe that a majority of people would find it childish and retarded.  But normal people would not be giving pre-order money to BFL.  The segment of the population who would may be impressed by the 'action film' nature of the corporate image that Josh is peddling, and even if subconscious, they might actually believe it to some extent.  Or at least it may get them off.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: