Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum pump and dump?  (Read 22304 times)
Flademago

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:31:48 PM

yup, long term pnd.
it is a solid coin/project but is still overpriced at this point (many groups were all over this at one time).
it'll float high like this awhile then slowly drop back down...maybe not to 300k range but should go down from where it is now.
sure it'll go up higher but over how long or in how long......

If it is long term pump and dump, then it is like bitcoin. So I think Ethereum will live long. I want it to be developed further.

The Ethereum price is drop fast now. It seems it is a short term pump and dump, even though the pump lasted a month.

The price has risen again. It is in the $6.5 range now. It seems that the Ethereum has very strong support.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

I think price will move up again within 2-3 days because pumpers will make it 0.02 then it'll continuously drop and settle at correct price .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Fastmartin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:05:31 PM

I think price will move up again within 2-3 days because pumpers will make it 0.02 then it'll continuously drop and settle at correct price .

This could well happen. I just want the price not to go above 0.02 for the next few months. I would like to consolidate in the current range.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:35:12 AM

1.2 Million ETH Genesis coins have moved to Poloniex...dump soon Huh

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/47v17v/1220000_eth_hit_poloniex_wallet_20_hours_ago/

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:03:19 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/47v17v/1220000_eth_hit_poloniex_wallet_20_hours_ago/

I would say that is the clear of the overhang. So the price will rise after the 1.2 milllion of Etherum is absorbed.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

I would say that is the clear of the overhang. So the price will rise after the 1.2 milllion of Etherum is absorbed.

Wow. What a centralisation all over: Bag holders, mining and exchange.

Big risk!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:40:35 AM

Im kind of glad i never bought into the eth hype now, im pretty confident of a dump coming in the very near future. Eth isnt a competitor for bitcoin so its unrealistic to think the big holders wont dump out at the highest price possible to convert that eth back into btc.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:43:48 AM

Im kind of glad i never bought into the eth hype now, im pretty confident of a dump coming in the very near future. Eth isnt a competitor for bitcoin so its unrealistic to think the big holders wont dump out at the highest price possible to convert that eth back into btc.

Sour grapes post

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:46:54 AM

Sour grapes post

If you say so, You obviously have some kind of misplaced faith that eth is more than just a pump and dump scheme. You never know, maybe im wrong and eth will crush bitcoin and be worth 1000s . =p

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:57:53 PM

I already read a post addressing this topic yesterday. The only reason why they put so many coins onto Polo is that they want to sell them. But I am wondering what they are waiting for :/

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:59:23 PM

Agree! I am still holding my coins bought at $0.73 and $1.05. Sold half of them at around $5. Waiting to get fully out of it. It really smells like a big dump is ahead.

stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

Bullish

<-- Click here!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:03:05 PM

Indicator

<-- Click here!
Kasmonian

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:34:50 PM

Agree! I am still holding my coins bought at $0.73 and $1.05. Sold half of them at around $5. Waiting to get fully out of it. It really smells like a big dump is ahead.

That is a good investment. If you hold your coins for longer, you have make a profit of $20 each ethereum coin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:43:02 PM

I already read a post addressing this topic yesterday. The only reason why they put so many coins onto Polo is that they want to sell them. But I am wondering what they are waiting for :/

wow that is a good catch, if it is going to a massive dump the ETH price is done

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:01:39 PM

wow that is a good catch, if it is going to a massive dump the ETH price is done

If the owner of the coins is at least half intelligent, he will be selling them slowly, rather then dumping everything in one go. Selling little buy little want affect the price in a one-big-dump style.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
hananl1styo

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Translator English to Indonesian Language

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:22:42 PM

now price for one ethereum is 0.01511126 bitcoin Shocked,
check the latest price now, link is https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ETH
thms

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:27:26 PM

There's no need to panic. 1.2M ETH is like 1.5% of the available supply. It's less than a day's worth of ETH trading.

Besides, how can we know this is not just Poloniex themselves moving around their reserves?

LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 02:40:54 PM

Half a billion market cap. This coin isnt going to crash any time soon. One of the few coins that is worth an investment. I'm not buying in to the $40 per coin some have been schilling but I can see it easily reaching $15
If your a newbie and have half a bitcoin put it on this coin and leave it without staring at the exchange all day. Leave it for weeks then take a gander.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:04:03 PM

There's no need to panic. 1.2M ETH is like 1.5% of the available supply. It's less than a day's worth of ETH trading.

Besides, how can we know this is not just Poloniex themselves moving around their reserves?

The owner of the 1.2M ETH is not that stupid enough to dump everything in one shot and destroy the market. All he have to do is to sell by batches and he can also manipulate the market to buy cheaper if he wants. The whale won't dump when Homestead is not released yet.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: