Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farmsatoshi claim problem  (Read 1064 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 11:36:38 PM

As some of you might know, I am very active among all xapo faucets and games on the internet. One of my favorite faucet game farmsatoshi has been struggling with payments last couple of days. I have been investigating the issue and found out that they have an issue with adsense and therefore they stoped the payments until further notice. I think they are trying to find a substite for adsense and that makes me worried about their future. Therefore i decided to remove their link from my list and warning you all in order to prevent anyone spending so much time from now on. Let`s wait and see how it will turn out. Until then, do not spend so much time on this game.

Below you can find a related topic on their forum. I hope it is okay to share it here as my only intention is keeping every farmsatoshi user well informed.

http://forumsatoshi.com/showthread.php?3922-What-will-happen-from-now-on

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:52:18 AM

As some of you might know, I am very active among all xapo faucets and games on the internet. One of my favorite faucet game farmsatoshi has been struggling with payments last couple of days. I have been investigating the issue and found out that they have an issue with adsense and therefore they stoped the payments until further notice. I think they are trying to find a substite for adsense and that makes me worried about their future. Therefore i decided to remove their link from my list and warning you all in order to prevent anyone spending so much time from now on. Let`s wait and see how it will turn out. Until then, do not spend so much time on this game.

Below you can find a related topic on their forum. I hope it is okay to share it here as my only intention is keeping every farmsatoshi user well informed.

Google banning a lots of faucets for violating TOS & worst thing they never told us why they ban.  Angry

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:52:18 AM

Yeah I have the same problem here. Though it's been more then a week, for me. Last time I successfully claimed was on February 7. I also stopped recommending it. I guess if it doesn't come back I can definitely leave the world of faucets  Grin. Farmsatoshi was the only one that I hadn't already given up on until now. It was slightly more entertaining then a regular faucet.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:45:59 AM

If adsense banned they account then I think farmsatoshi faucet will die soon. It's I think is that reason why you can't claim.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

Google banning a lots of faucets for violating TOS & worst thing they never told us why they ban.  Angry
They don't need to tell because it's obvious that the user violated any one or more terms .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:32:04 PM

Awwtss, I spent too much time on that site. All that time will put to waste if the can't find solution with that.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:36:33 PM

Awwtss, I spent too much time on that site. All that time will put to waste if the can't find solution with that.
If farm satoshi don't find a source of revenue as soon as then it'll surly close .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:22:50 PM

i don't understand why google banned already farmsatoshi. Normal faucet not have content, is only a page with faucet, but farmsatoshi are a game (and not bad, i have spend more time fo reach the maxumum level)
phirto

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:06:24 PM

If they don't get adsense back, I hope they still continue even if they have to lower rewards. Seeing them close would be bad as I like this site better than regular old faucets.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:28:10 AM

If they don't get adsense back, I hope they still continue even if they have to lower rewards. Seeing them close would be bad as I like this site better than regular old faucets.
once google banned them, i guess its hard to get adsense back. google will not back their action as i know, and further more this is only small case for google lol they wont have any issue with farmsatoshi.
i guess farmsatoshi will lower their rewards to survive

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 03:30:17 AM

once google banned them, i guess its hard to get adsense back. google will not back their action as i know, and further more this is only small case for google lol they wont have any issue with farmsatoshi.

They still don`t pay. How are they going to survive if they don`t have income anymore. Are there any other ways? I don`t have a lot of knowledge about adsense.

LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:39:12 AM

They still don`t pay. How are they going to survive if they don`t have income anymore. Are there any other ways? I don`t have a lot of knowledge about adsense.

After adsense ban there's only chance that they make a new one with new domain or use other ad networks.
But no other network pay like google so result will be lower rewards.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌