Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin halving how will it affect price?  (Read 4653 times)
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:12:39 AM

arguable that there was no impact at all...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:07:26 AM

there was but it did not happent he same day, remember the last pump from 400 to current 600+, that was the halving it's good enough
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:19:16 AM

We haven't seen any pump instantly as some new traders have expected but price doesn't move like that it may take few more weeks or month to get effected. But after this halving i don't think price will be going below 600$, that can be considered as halving effect.

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:24:54 PM

as i said, the price still the same

bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:08:08 AM

I know that bitcoin blocks are going to be halved to 12.5 next summer.

so how will this affect the price?
To be honest I do not know what the price is going to be like after the halving because the halving has not happened yet.
I think that the pirce is going to rise again but I am not sure of that so we will have to wait it out and see what will happen.
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:46:46 PM

I think the bitcoin price has already been affected by the halving. The price rose more than 100% in the last year.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:06:22 PM

I think the bitcoin price has already been affected by the halving. The price rose more than 100% in the last year.

You are wrong. Sure some speculators might have bought some coins and thus front ran the halving rise. However, now the reality hits when indeed there will be less coins for sale. It might take some time since Chinese miners may not have sold yet all their coins they were mining before the halving but eventually those coins will be sold and then less coins will be for the markets. Also lower inflation will encourage people who are gold bugs, buying into bitcoin now.
I keep reminding you guys, the price is very low and bitcoin is extremely undervalued. My prediction of 60 000 usd/btc before next halving is still in force, and it is a conservative if even one major banker will buy in before it. Bankers will need to hurry and I think we should see some banks buying into Bitcoin before 2020.
dumana

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:47:01 AM

there was but it did not happent he same day, remember the last pump from 400 to current 600+, that was the halving it's good enough

I think the price rise from $400 to $788 was the result of the halving. There was no other big news.
Haryford

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:49:38 PM

I think the price rise from $400 to $788 was the result of the halving. There was no other big news.

That is right. But the price rise could also be caused by the general awareness of the bitcoin and usage.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:35:58 PM

well if there was an impact i think it was really small and in my opinion the price is only going to grow in the near future, in my opinion people are soon going to pump the price
dumana

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:00:24 PM

well if there was an impact i think it was really small and in my opinion the price is only going to grow in the near future, in my opinion people are soon going to pump the price

Gradually, the impact of the halving will be smaller as more bitcoins will have already been mined in the future.
Haryford

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:09:29 AM

Gradually, the impact of the halving will be smaller as more bitcoins will have already been mined in the future.

I think so. The price of bitcoin will not rise 50 times in the next 12 months like it did in 2012. The price could just rise 10 times.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:50:12 PM

I think so. The price of bitcoin will not rise 50 times in the next 12 months like it did in 2012. The price could just rise 10 times.

It is indeed very true, but it also depends on the growth of the bitcoin. If the growth is very high and all the bitcoin user moves the wheel market or static market started up then this could well be the reason bitcoin increase. so no not may occur during it is there in the world. Stay focused to get lots of bitcoin with quick way
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:41:07 PM

It is indeed very true, but it also depends on the growth of the bitcoin. If the growth is very high and all the bitcoin user moves the wheel market or static market started up then this could well be the reason bitcoin increase. so no not may occur during it is there in the world. Stay focused to get lots of bitcoin with quick way

Yeah, that's very true. For the moment one of the growth factors bitcoin is mining halving > because while halving stock bitcoin severely disrupted and the users of the difficulty to get stock. but I am sure in the future that will dominate the price increase is the users that bitcoin is already many scattered in various countries
dumana

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:02:16 AM

Yeah, that's very true. For the moment one of the growth factors bitcoin is mining halving > because while halving stock bitcoin severely disrupted and the users of the difficulty to get stock. but I am sure in the future that will dominate the price increase is the users that bitcoin is already many scattered in various countries

I do not think so. The halving did not change the bitcoin difficulty much. The difficulty just drop 5% and now it is all time high again.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:18:44 AM

I do not think so. The halving did not change the bitcoin difficulty much. The difficulty just drop 5% and now it is all time high again.

Right, I also think that halving has a great part to increase the bitcoin and also its price, because of halving a huge people buying the bitcoin and i am also include of this list. But if in this time bitcoin is going down, so don't forget that it is a crypto currency, price up and down always remain with bitcoin.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:47:41 AM

Its pretty okay right now but i think that with the next halving in 2020 we can expect more because than the bitcoin would be a lot bigger and it also would be a lot more popular, more users.. in the overall.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:07:19 AM

If the bitcoin is going to half i dont think it will really affect the price of the bitcoin it is possible but we will never know becuase how do you think the
price will drop i dont that would work.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:07:23 AM

Do you really think that the bitcoin is going to half i dont think that would hapen only the maximum amount of coins are halving and that does not mean that the bitcoin price is
going to half you know.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:27:21 AM

I dont think it will affect the price of the bitcoin becuase i know for sure that the halvingf will only affect the people who are making money with the tradings you know and not the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: