Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ONLINE workaround to get BTC onto a prepaid card?  (Read 532 times)
jiml1974 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 05:27:03 AM

I am in a rural area and not near a store that sells prepaid visa cards. I am looking for the easiest, cheapest anonymous way to convert BTC to a prepaid debit or prepaid gift card so I can purchase a subscription online. Site doesnt take BTC, only Visa, MC and Paypal. reloadable is not necessary.

Are there any good ways or workarounds to do this? I'm open to non-BTC methods to do this (purchase online walmart card, trade into an online prepaid giftcard somehow?) I just need it to be anonymous and online only.

I am surprised how difficult this is.  (I know why its difficult, Im just surprised no one has a ready answer for a workaround)

thanks!

Jim
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:50:20 PM

If you looking for something like giftcards preloaded with btc send me a pm i might have a solution

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:52:41 PM

I am in a rural area and not near a store that sells prepaid visa cards. I am looking for the easiest, cheapest anonymous way to convert BTC to a prepaid debit or prepaid gift card so I can purchase a subscription online. Site doesnt take BTC, only Visa, MC and Paypal. reloadable is not necessary.

Are there any good ways or workarounds to do this? I'm open to non-BTC methods to do this (purchase online walmart card, trade into an online prepaid giftcard somehow?) I just need it to be anonymous and online only.

I am surprised how difficult this is.  (I know why its difficult, Im just surprised no one has a ready answer for a workaround)

thanks!

Jim
XAPO is VISA and you can pay with BTC only there is verification with identification number. So that isn't that anonymous but possible someone can open it for you who don't care.
chubbyshaggie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:08:20 AM

Advcash has many options to load your card. bitcoin, payza, payoneer, okpay and many others
southafricadude

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 05:08:24 PM

get a bitcoin debit card from xapo.com, bit-x.com or e-coin.io

Website:Bitcoin South Africa - Twitter: @bitcoinzar - Facebook: @bitcoinzar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: