Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free] Office PDF Software  (Read 536 times)
rachelcole (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:33:55 AM

I have several unused installation licenses of Nitro Pro 9 PDF creation software. Extra license were purchased for a past project but it was decided to go with Adobe instead. Apparently, these license sell for around $50 on eb@y but I do not have an eb@y account and do not intended to create one. I am giving these extra license away on a first come first serve basis. Thanks, Rachel Cole.
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:54:23 AM

Hey i could use one license.... nice offer!
rachelcole (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:08:38 AM

PM Sent
ld98

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:23:12 AM

Would appreciate a license, if you've any available still. Thanks in advance
rachelcole (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:31:48 AM

People seem confused. To apply these license codes you have to download and install the Nitro Pro 9 from the official site and during install you are provided an installation ID. Since I have already purchased these license you do not have to enter the IDs in the site. PM me the installation ID (Bunch of numbers) and I will enter the ID's into my account to use up the already purchased licenses and I send the activation license code back via PM and done. Not trying to make this complicated and if you are not interested in actually using these license please do not PM. My account has a 360 second limit on responses due to it is a new account so please understand. My email is available in my profile. Thanks, Rachel Cole

Edit: Correction
wayniac30

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:33:20 AM

People seem confused. To apply these license codes you have to download and install the Nitro Pro 9 from the official site and during install you are provided an installation ID. Since I have already purchased these license you do not have to enter the IDs in the site. PM me the installation ID (Bunch of numbers) and I will enter the ID's into my account to use up the already purchased licenses and I send the activation license code back via PM and done. Not trying to make this complicated and if you are not interested in actually using these license please do not PM. My account has a 360 second limit on responses due to it is a new account so please understand. My email is available in my profile. Thanks, Rachel Cole

Edit: Correction

On the official site the download is for version 10, not 9.... that's my problem
rachelcole (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:40:53 AM

Goto the Support>Downloads tab at the top of the Nitro home page. Scroll down the Downloads page and Nitro Pro 9 32bit and 64 bit version downloads are located at the bottom.

FYI, I am just trying to not let these already purchased licenses go to waste. Thanks, Rachel Cole
wayniac30

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:42:27 AM

Goto the Support>Downloads tab at the top of the Nitro home page. Scroll down the Downloads page and Nitro Pro 9 32bit and 64 bit version downloads are located at the bottom.

FYI, I am just trying to not let these already purchased licenses go to waste. Thanks, Rachel Cole

Ok i'll give it a shot and PM you the ID
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:46:14 AM

pm me a license .Thanks in advance!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
wayniac30

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:58:03 AM

You have a PM with install id
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

Pm'ed you the Installation ID, shoot me a licence key when you can. Thanks!
rachelcole (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:08:48 AM

wow this has become too much of a hassle. Sorry, I wanted to just use up these licenses but if its going to be this much work I am going to just say forget it and let them waste. Sorry, Deleting thread.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:50:15 AM

wow this has become too much of a hassle. Sorry, I wanted to just use up these licenses but if its going to be this much work I am going to just say forget it and let them waste. Sorry, Deleting thread.
As far as i know you can't delete a thread, the best way maybe it's just to lock it and leave as it is.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: