Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 12:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need bitcoins for my $200 money pak asap!  (Read 760 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 03:06:59 PM

Have a 200 dollar moneypak that Ive been holding on to for 3 days now,because I cant find usd2btc's ass anywhere,and has always take care of me. The website works?? Anyway have done about 8 successful other trades on here and will give names on request. Please if someone needs some money and needs to get rid of some coin,get at me asap! Thanks. Scanned pic of mpak and receipt of course. Wink

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 07:10:29 PM

Pm Sent
btc4amazon.com
This is one of the services we offer.
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2013, 07:27:12 PM

Pm Sent
btc4amazon.com
This is one of the services we offer.

Stole my customer before I could wake up -- damn you!!!  Cheesy

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: