Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Steady Rise in Price  (Read 594 times)
pimpjuice (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:50:02 PM

Seems like a great time to get in (available on polo and kraken as eth is) on XRP.  Huge news lately involving MS, SBI and so on....

Check out the charts for the last month - waiting for take off.

Source: https://www.ripplecharts.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?interval=4h&range=1m&type=line
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:34:05 PM

Why Polo and Kraken? Are you targeting ETH investors? Smiley

The major inconvenience with XRP is that you can`t keep your coins on your machine. Thus it`s not easy to convince investors that they keep their coins on exchange platforms for months.   
pimpjuice (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

The major inconvenience with XRP is that you can`t keep your coins on your machine. Thus it`s not easy to convince investors that they keep their coins on exchange platforms for months.   

In a way, yes I am targeting the recent volume spike (but I do think eth is very legit, just overbought)... but I think XRP is a very good opportunity for investors.  I'm pretty sure there are offline wallets you can use.  I will reach out to get you an answer.
pimpjuice (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:59:02 PM

I received an answer: All you need is your secret key. Xrp like all coins are stored on the ledger.

If I find out more ways I will let you know.  I know there are actually wallets available.
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:42:32 PM

Seems like a great time to get in (available on polo and kraken as eth is) on XRP.  Huge news lately involving MS, SBI and so on....

Check out the charts for the last month - waiting for take off.

Source: https://www.ripplecharts.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?interval=4h&range=1m&type=line

Looks like we made it to the moon. 
pimpjuice (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:52:07 PM

Here is a post I located regarding a wallet
http://www.xrpchat.com/topic/665-ripple-wallet/#comment-5173

I know they're out there, you may just need to do some research.
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:31:44 AM

Here is a post I located regarding a wallet
http://www.xrpchat.com/topic/665-ripple-wallet/#comment-5173

I know they're out there, you may just need to do some research.

Are u kidding? The coder states: I'm a novice coder, the wallet is in alpha stage and full of some quick dirty codes.... So, use with caution....

Do you think anyone will trust that wallet?  Grin

When Ripple company hosted wallets it was relatively secure to store coins with them, but from April they sill no more provide wallets on their official website. So at this stage the most secure way is to store coins on your own devices that seems impossible at this stage. 
pimpjuice (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

I am not a coder so idk about this stuff then. Sorry, find yourself Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: