Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE GUIDE, GET FREE UBER RIDES!!  (Read 564 times)
MicrosoftMike (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:47:40 PM

So here are some things your going to need to do this.

VCC's - It is stupid easy to get unlimited VCC's I am sure there is a guide somewhere to tell you how to do this, the vcc does not have to have a single penny on it.

Android/iPhone Device - Obviously.

Step 1 - Create a new account with Uber, use one of your VCC's to link to your account. You will get your first ride free up to 30$ (which gets you hella far with uber, like 30-40 miles). Go ahead and use your first free ride.

Step 2 - On the app, go to the menu, and click free rides, and get your promotion code.

Step 3 - Now, make a second account, using another one of your VCC's, and on the same page that you add your VCC on, click promo code and put in your promotion code of your first account. Now use the free ride on the second account that you get.

Step 4 - Now what happens is because you used your promotion code from your first account onto your second account, when your second account gets there first free ride, your first account also gets accredited with a free ride. See where i'm going with this? Already just from making 2 accounts, you got 3 free rides. All you have to do is keep making a new account with a new VCC and use your original accounts promotion code, for every new account you make, you get a free ride on the new account, then a free ride on your original account.

Now you all are probably thinking the same thing I thought when testing this method "Man I hope the drivers don't notice that I am doing this". Well I discovered that the drivers have no idea if when there driving you your using a free ride or if its a paid ride, they don't know if your using the same account, they don't know ANYTHING but where they're supposed to take you. So this is repeatable forever. For those of you that don't drive because they don't have a license or no car, fuck the bus, rape uber and get chauffeured around all day like the boss that you are. I hope this helps alot of you out like it helps me out. Have fun guys.
rslsrkr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:31:02 PM

u need to know few things before copy pasting from the internet

1.uber doesn't accept prepaid card : https://help.uber.com/h/561ead00-d267-47dc-9098-ad8ee7b2a004

2.uber bans multiple uber accounts used with same device :https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=uber+account+suspended+due+to+multiple+accounts

3.Drivers know whether the ride is free or paid because in some countries uber accepts cash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: