Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Steam wallet codes ,bulk order possibly ! [H] BTC  (Read 802 times)
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:23:54 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 05:50:12 AM by santouao

Looking for buying steam wallet codes,i don't offer full price for codes ,and i am bulk buyer ,i don't care where u got the steam wallet codes,i just need it can be add money into my steam wallet ,and i will be test ur sample many times before i do bulk order,

contact me with :

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242526264

i deleted all friends and clean all rep on the homepage to protect mine personal imformation !

this is a totally new acc ,and i have one old acc with high leavel ,if necessary ,i can prove.

email: 6847539@qq.com

steam codes seller ,come and sell them to me plz ! Grin

Roll Eyes And ,i also buy csgo skins or keys ,and dota2 items ,if u need sell ,pm me or add me on steam ,let's go!

IF U PM ME WITH PERSONAL MESSAGE ,PLZ ADD UR RATE IN MESSAGE ,PLZ

i can do huge bulk if i sure u are right seller ,and like 10000$ at least daily !

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lind82

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:04:01 AM

Do not trade with him, he just wanted to get the first, did not want to use escrow and do not want to send first.

be careful :p
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:08:39 AM

Do not trade with him, he just wanted to get the first, did not want to use escrow and do not want to send first.

lol ,lmao ,i have long time afk for this forum and i relly didn't use escrow before and i have no idea how to use that ,that's why i have been got scammed twice before ,but ,well ,first time somebody call me scammer ,interesting logic  Roll Eyes

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:16:32 AM

lol ,lmao ,i have long time afk for this forum and i relly didn't use escrow before and i have no idea how to use that ,that's why i have been got scammed twice before ,but ,well ,first time somebody call me scammer ,interesting logic  Roll Eyes

I think that no one will trade with you until you accept escrow. Just my 2 cents. You should learn how to use one.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:20:27 AM

I think that no one will trade with you until you accept escrow. Just my 2 cents. You should learn how to use one.
maybe ,but thx dude ,and i only have one seller only ,that's him ,but i doublt him not real ,maybe he doublt i am not real too ,this is funny but truth .i will try ,but really busy all days and when i got free time ,i will try to stuy how to use that . Wink

[/center]
lind82

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:22:26 AM

good luck dude got seller send frist for you..
Happy days all Cheesy
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:23:33 AM

I'm offering a cheap and fast escrow service for you. My fee is 0.001 BTC.
If you are interested please send me personall message or reply here Smiley
maybe useless ,bro ,thx anyway ,it's steam codes ,very hard to found when u use that ,u only can know that code already used ,but u can't know when u used that at past ,and u will be hard to decision who used that code ,u will hold the btc but don't know who's right and u have no idea how to charge !

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

good luck dude got seller send frist for you..
Happy days all Cheesy
Grin good luck to u  too bro,i have high leavel steam acc and will have tons skins in next 2 weeks ,we can see who's right sooner or later.

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:35:58 PM

Tongue  bump!

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:06:32 PM

don't trying to scam me agian ,i am already meet many ways and trying to scam me ,but it's very hard ,i am not newbee .

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 05:50:29 AM

bump ,still buying !

[/center]
steamsupplier

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:51:34 PM

pm me at my gmail with REP AT LOCALBITCOIN TRADING TRSTDSELLER@GMAIL.COM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: