Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily Bitcoins and CoinURL - problems with the server  (Read 1260 times)
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 07:43:43 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2013, 08:21:05 PM by giantdragon

As you can see Daily Bitcoins and CoinURL don't work for some time. I contacted hosting's admin and he said that my sites generated high load on the server, therefore they decided to disable my account. I got many performance issues with this hosting in the past and most probably they just decided to reject some customers instead of upgrading hardware. Admin ever admitted in the overselling practices in private conversation.

I told all my frustration about this approach, threatened to start litigation again them (we have consumer rights protection bureau in Latvia, which solves small cases for free and with little paperwork)! They re-enabled my sites, but with limited resources. If you see some error messages, blame only this greedy hoster! Angry

Unfortunately I have little free time right now to move sites to the another server, but will do this certainly when be free (I hope VPS node I own is powerful enough to handle also Daily Bitcoins).
Few minutes ago I contacted the admin again, he promised to add more server resources to my sites tomorrow.

Take this accident into account if you ever decide to deal with the hosting provider "Nano.lv"!
marketersales

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2013, 10:47:32 PM

As you can see Daily Bitcoins and CoinURL don't work for some time. I contacted hosting's admin and he said that my sites generated high load on the server, therefore they decided to disable my account. I got many performance issues with this hosting in the past and most probably they just decided to reject some customers instead of upgrading hardware. Admin ever admitted in the overselling practices in private conversation.

I told all my frustration about this approach, threatened to start litigation again them (we have consumer rights protection bureau in Latvia, which solves small cases for free and with little paperwork)! They re-enabled my sites, but with limited resources. If you see some error messages, blame only this greedy hoster! Angry

Unfortunately I have little free time right now to move sites to the another server, but will do this certainly when be free (I hope VPS node I own is powerful enough to handle also Daily Bitcoins).
Few minutes ago I contacted the admin again, he promised to add more server resources to my sites tomorrow.

Take this accident into account if you ever decide to deal with the hosting provider "Nano.lv"!

Lol they disabled your account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: