Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create new social network dedicated to bicoin?  (Read 1067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:55:48 PM

Everything related to bitcoin tomorrow can bring you good money.
Also every new way of promotions of bitcoin have my support and admiration!
Keep up good work!
ecwebservices (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Web Development Co. For Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:11:00 PM

i personally think that bitcointalk is a good social network to talk and interact whit other people involved in crypto, so why we should need another social

OP wants to earn some money thru advertising using his social network.

Well, I am perfectly ok with that.  I believe that if you offer a good service that you should be able to make a buck or two.  I am not sure about the social site, it has some good things and bad things to it.  Yet, if you do it and it works, then more power to you for making some money.  Think of all those, and many of them are right here on this forum, that charge to make a new Altcoin.  Everything that a person needs to do it for free is right there on the internet, but people pay because it is such a pain in the ass,

Actually the plan WASN'T to have advertising. And I know that there are some pros and some cons, but I was trying to find a way to get around those cons. I think I might not, but I think that if I do, I will not have ads galore on my site.

Irek

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:55:03 PM

Do you really think BTC will catch up as a main currency with its fluctuations?
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:32:14 AM

Good Idea for me OP, I know there are still pro's with this one, and I want you to know that if this one will be open am counting myself in, this forum was already a good social network but some of us maybe wants to atleast get to know each other personally, so good luck to you OP and will keep checking this thread from time to time to see updates.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:17:48 AM

your ideals are very good, now we are talking, its all about bitcointalk,.
ecwebservices (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Web Development Co. For Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 01:37:50 AM

Good Idea for me OP, I know there are still pro's with this one, and I want you to know that if this one will be open am counting myself in, this forum was already a good social network but some of us maybe wants to atleast get to know each other personally, so good luck to you OP and will keep checking this thread from time to time to see updates.

Yes and there will be updates.

Do you really think BTC will catch up as a main currency with its fluctuations?

I don't know, but it possibly could.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: