Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:31:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Hosting For Bitcoins (0.82 Cents Month)  (Read 491 times)
ecwebservices (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Web Development Co. For Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:24:09 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 07:28:16 AM by ecwebservices

I usually don't offer this services to anyone but who I make websites for, but I've decided to do this.

I'm offering hosting for $12/First Year (0.82 Cents/Month for first year) for 3 Different Sites.

There are shared hosting servers that need filling so I guess that if you want to get your sites up, PM me for the details.

Willing to host 1 site for certain rank or higher free to test speed or anything else you would want to test (bassically 24 hour vouch) using an FTP account.

Uses CPanel and has many options. For $4/First Year Extra can supply SSL also. Even more for $0.50/First Year can supply view tracking of your site.

Some Specs on each hosting account:

Disk Space:20GB SSD Disk Space
Bandwidth:Unlimited
Hosted Domains:3
FTP Users:Up To 50

Speed Test Results On One Of My Sites On Server:

Send me a PM for any questions and more info.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:39:18 AM

Will i get control panel access of those shared hosting? If yes i am interested to get the vouch if senior rank is enough for you to send vouch copy. I will write a review after testing.

ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 06:45:35 AM

Will i get control panel access of those shared hosting? If yes i am interested to get the vouch if senior rank is enough for you to send vouch copy. I will write a review after testing.

For vouch I will not give control panel, but I can give FTP access and also the ability to upload any script you would like or have me install for the 24 hours.
If it makes sense PM for more.

misterey

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:00:09 AM

I usually don't offer this services to anyone but who I make websites for, but I've decided to do this.

I'm offering hosting for $12/First Year (0.82 Cents/Month for first year) for 3 Different Sites.

There are shared hosting servers that need filling so I guess that if you want to get your sites up, PM me for the details.

Willing to host 1 site for Legend or Hero free to test speed or anything else you would want to test (bassically 24 hour vouch).

Uses CPanel and has many options. For $4/First Year Extra can supply SSL also. Even more for $0.50/First Year can supply view tracking of your site.

Some Specs on each hosting account:

Disk Space:20GB SSD Disk Space
Bandwidth:Unlimited
Hosted Domains:3
FTP Users:Up To 50

Send me a PM for any questions and more info.

Sending PM
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

What sites are allowed? A friend of mine is looking for a service to host his account generator.
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 07:10:15 AM

What sites are allowed? A friend of mine is looking for a service to host his account generator.

Anything but 18+ sites currently. If you sign up for hosting I can upload all scripts for you.

Sending PM

I know they say don't trust Newbies but I can risk it.

misterey

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:15:40 AM

I got some hosting from him. Seemed legit. Got 2 of my sites running. He even did all the work.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:12:41 AM

I got some hosting from him. Seemed legit. Got 2 of my sites running. He even did all the work.

You can't trust a vouch from an account which its first post is the vouch. There's no previous trust built.

Please, this will scream out scam to most. .tk is a popular free domain name, which tells us you haven't put thought and dedication into this service.
ecwebservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:21:02 AM

You can't trust a vouch from an account which its first post is the vouch. There's no previous trust built.

Please, this will scream out scam to most. .tk is a popular free domain name, which tells us you haven't put thought and dedication into this service.

The .tk was something I was working on but the domain is bought somewhere else and Idk why he went to my post first got me to at first. I can get a .com speed test if you want.

misterey

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:25:23 AM

The .tk was something I was working on but the domain is bought somewhere else and Idk why he went to my post first got me to at first. I can get a .com speed test if you want.

I went to your first because you make a friends of mine's site, and so I looked up your account. I found this, yet this was what I wanted from you amazingly.
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:48:03 PM

I can get free hosting, just leave me an PM on email so I can send you invite.  Why pay for hosting, when is all connected to the same free source

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: