Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 100TH Antminer S4 account  (Read 1455 times)
megaman84 (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:13:46 AM

Hy guys!

I would like to sell my Hashnest account which includes exactly 100TH Antminer S4 hashing power and which is ready to redeem. I am quite sure that if you are able to get cheap electricity, those miner still will stay profitable for some time. In my country thats not the case, hence the reason why I am selling them.

Offer via PM or thread please. Escrow is welcome!

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1711

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:34:14 AM

Just sell your hashrate on hashnest and buy some S7 hashrate

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
live2snwboard

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:41:50 AM

he cant the market for s4 is shut down how much are you looking to get for the account??
Matias

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

How would redeem work?

https://www.hashnest.com/hash_currencies/23/redeem

If I would redeem your miners, how could I redeem them, because officially they are still yours in hashnest?

Edit: OK, I got it. You sell the whole account.

So price is 90 dollars to get them to china export port. Do you know how much 1 S4 from China port to Finland would be?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1711

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:48:08 AM

How would redeem work?

https://www.hashnest.com/hash_currencies/23/redeem

If I would redeem your miners, how could I redeem them, because officially they are still yours in hashnest?

Edit: OK, I got it. You sell the whole account.

So price is 90 dollars to get them to china export port. Do you know how much 1 S4 from China port to Finland would be?

Probably more then the miner is worth. The S4 is very heavy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Matias

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:15:03 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 11:09:50 AM by Matias

Yes, 16.5kg is expensive to transport.

Based on this http://www.travelchinaguide.com/essential/postal-service/rate.htm

postage from China would be approximately 150 euros for air parcel. Surface packet would be approximately 75 euros.

So 90+150 = 240 euros at least for air cargo and 90+75 for surface.

Edit: it cost more than 400 USD to ship ONE S4.

https://enforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/2847
megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:26:57 AM

Thanks for your interest!

There is only one way, in case the miners needs to be shipped outside from china. (Sea freight)

I will need to check the rates but the sea freight will be around 500USD-1000USD for the full lot and needs around 3 weeks, depending on the location.

megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:52:09 AM

Edit: it cost more than 400 USD to ship ONE S4.

Please check your PM. Offer send and costs are much lower than you think!
XmrWager

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:26:23 AM

How is Bitmain doing this. That has what a 1200 watt power supply in it? How is that not producing profit with prices around 400 a Btc? Why doesn't the owner or you if you still have it tell them to keep like b5 s4s and ship you the rest that should cover the cost. I don't even get how they charge shipping especially on old equipment like that it paid for itself and they made a killing off it as you paid for it day 1 abd they still charge like 10¢ a kwh and they probably get it free or for less then 5¢ and charge you a pool fee that's crazy.

I have a prisma that push 1.5ths stock and I'm still averaging around 3-4$ a day the halving will hurt but it's already paid it's self off.
Matias

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:31:30 AM

Shipment is done by third party, so to the courier it is of course the same whether it is 16.5kg miners or rocks. It is the weight that counts.

But considering profitability. They are charging almost 10 sents/kWh and are themselfs paying most likely something like 5 sents. So the sad truth is, that they can say S4 is not profitable and stop paying about hash but still continue to mine with it themselves.

But it is in TOS, so it should not be a suprise.
megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:49:16 AM

Yes, its a shame that the charge a high fee of 90USD each miner and they don't care if its only 1pcs or 1000pcs to ship to Shenzhen. Their intention is to make profit on everything, by also scamming their customers by too high handling rates and shipping costs. The shipping costs from Beijing to Shenzhen maybe is 200-300USD for the full lot only.

Their goal is that their customer don't redeem so that they can continue minining profitable with their 0.03cent electricity rate. Sounds like a perfect deal for them....

However, I know about the difficulty increase, and that the S4 is only profitable if the electricity rate is low but in no way I want to donate them to bitmain.

My offer is 75USD each miner, which brings then miner price down to around 180USD shipped. The best and most profitable way is to collect them in Shenzhen or get them delivered within China. In case you are outside, only sea shipping is the way to go and you should have access to cheap electricity in your country. In case you need help with the transportation, I will be here to support or completley organize it.

hollowtm

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:20:14 PM

There is only one way, in case the miners needs to be shipped outside from china. (Sea freight)

I will need to check the rates but the sea freight will be around 500USD-1000USD for the full lot and needs around 3 weeks, depending on the location.

Shipping overseas for 39 units is already around 4000USD. I have confirmed that with a representative. So I'm not sure how more it's going to cost for 11 more units.
megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:25:11 PM

Shipping overseas for 39 units is already around 4000USD. I have confirmed that with a representative. So I'm not sure how more it's going to cost for 11 more units.

Why you disturb my thread by talking bullshit?

Sea freight is around 500-1000USD worldwide from Shenzhen. In case bitmain thinks that they can scam for transportation, I will let them deliver to my supplier in SHENZHEN.

He will organize transportation afterwards!

42USD each miner, which brings down the miner price to around 152USD each, shipped worldwide by sea, or brings the cost down to around 135USD if the potential buyer is from China!

Last call for potential buyers, who have free electricity or electricity costs below 6cent/kWh, which still garuantees fast ROI!

ROI is around 70 days only if you pay 3cent/kWh

Miner, includes PSU. No need to buy additional PSU, which would cause additional costs. PLUG in and PLAY!

megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:27:32 PM

Sea freight is around 500-1000USD worldwide from Shenzhen. In case bitmain thinks that they can scam for transportation, I will let them deliver to my supplier in SHENZHEN.

42USD each miner, which brings down the miner price to around 152USD each, shipped worldwide by sea, or brings the cost down to around 135USD if the potential buyer is from China!

Last call for potential buyers, who have free electricity or electricity costs below 6cent/kWh, which still garuantees fast ROI!

Miner, includes PSU. No need to buy additional PSU, which would cause additional costs. PLUG in and PLAY!

hollowtm

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:33:56 PM

Sir, in no way was I talking shit. I'm just giving information that shipping from China to the US is around $3500-$4000 for 39 units.  
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:38:34 AM

Sir, in no way was I talking shit. I'm just giving information that shipping from China to the US is around $3500-$4000 for 39 units.  

Sea freight or Air freight?
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 09:01:05 AM

Can you garantee that price 42$/ devices?

And whats the delivery time? 2 months?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:02:32 PM

Hy!

Yes, 42USD for each miner is my charge. 90USD for bitmain + shipping costs is the other charge you need to consider!

I already talked to my supplier in Shenzhen and asked for a shipping quote. Air freight would be also possible and its cheaper than you all thought but I will get the exact

rate tommorow.

Sea freight: 700USD for the full lot (3-4weeks to Europe)

Air freight: "I will state here tommorow" (around 5-7days to Europe)

Feel free to organize shipping by yourself but in case you want me to do, I will organize shipping for free by using my trusted supplier!

tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:48:11 PM

Hy!

Yes, 42USD for each miner is my charge. 90USD for bitmain + shipping costs is the other charge you need to consider!

I already talked to my supplier in Shenzhen and asked for a shipping quote. Air freight would be also possible and its cheaper than you all thought but I will get the exact

rate tommorow.

Feel free to organize shipping by yourself but in case you want me to do, I will organize shipping for free by using my trusted supplier!

Update tomorrow with the air freight to see how much is it, so 42+90+shipment corect?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
megaman84 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:22:28 PM

Hy!

rate tommorow.

Update tomorrow with the air freight to see how much is it, so 42+90+shipment corect?

yes, your math is correct. I will update here and notifiying you via PM.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: