Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New web Wallet Staking system JustStake.Online IS CLOSING DOWN  (Read 7398 times)
Patrice7

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:43:16 AM

Any idea when RDD will be working?

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

check pls!

1337 Coin    4999.89801    3/10/2016 12:10:38 PM    
PENDING    Waiting for admin approval    LQdrJ8fDXoF5dnZV4aQtVYrTCZ9CuABKka

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 09:05:22 AM

check pls!

1337 Coin    4999.89801    3/10/2016 12:10:38 PM    
PENDING    Waiting for admin approval    LQdrJ8fDXoF5dnZV4aQtVYrTCZ9CuABKka

Hi
i will give Q a shout to get is sent for you.

thanks
Paul
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

What do I need to do to get my Synergy moved?  I sent you guys a PM over a week ago and received no response.

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 05:12:39 PM

What do I need to do to get my Synergy moved?  I sent you guys a PM over a week ago and received no response.

Hi
im going though the requests tonight
can you send them to me please
MPHosting-Devs

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:11:52 PM

Afternoon all.

Sorry for my extended silence, been busy resolving a bug here and there and making some tweaks to things.

First up, withdrawals, the withdrawal system will be made full auto within the hour, and they will automatically be sent out to you.

Second up, stake suspension.

We need to know 100% that tracking is accurate the only way to do that, is to empty the coffers, if we screwed up shortfalls will be pretty evident :-) Thats why withdrawals are going full auto, time to empty the coffers and see where we stand on tracking.

There has to be absoloutly NO DOUBT about the way we track coins, so this is an important step.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO withdraw your coins, but whilst staking is suspended there will be no tracking of any stakes that are generated, if our codes right disabling the stake should also disable it within the wallet as well so its another item that can be tested.

SO far we have processed at least 1 stake every 8 mins, more than 2000 stakes during our testing run, with a few issues along the way, but we can see the platform works, we just need some adjustments.

So what about the future, well the platform works, weve had plenty of feed back, and there work to be done in some areas, the site itself now needs finishing, all of those who have an account with us, will enjoy and extended zero fee period when we say right let crack on with everything working in a fully automatic mode.

Some other things to note thru the rest of today, coins will be offline for a few mins here and there, one at a time, testing has shown a monster performance issue of the first degree, so were adding some serious firepower to it to better handle the loads, who'd have thought it, we didn't at first that for sure.

Overall i think testing has gone well, we have  proven the platform and each component of it, we know everything now works how it should all that's left is to complete this last step and crack on with full auto.

For those of you not withdrawing your coins, the database in use is current, and will be the production database, so your coins will always be there available to withdraw should you change your mind, and when we switch it over to full auto your balance will start staking almost immediately :-)

Q

Ps ill be online for at least the next several hours, if you need further help please drop us a PM
MPHosting-Devs

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 12:08:20 PM

Maintenance Windows

Just an update there will be 2 maintenance windows today.

16:00 GMT +0 to 18:30 GMT +1
Offline - Yes

This window will last approximatly 2 hours, during this time the whole platform will not be available to login, panic and start screaming were on it, i'm adding in our new super duper hardware, will need to move some wallets around etc, and update ALOT of configurations and VPN Connections

Second Window

22:00 GMT to 02:00 GMT

This is an audit window, whilst the audit is running you can login, howerver you will find no balances are displayed and withdrawals will be super duper super slow.

We will also conduct a load test, to check the new hardware is right where its ment to be
MPHosting-Devs

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

Goood morning Bitcoin talk.

So as is pritty evident riught now the maintenance window is still ongoing, i can only again appolagise.

This has taken far longer than planed, some block chain's we were unable to import, and have had to complete resyncs for the nodes.

ReddCoin and PotCoin are currently holding things up as soon as there ready we will enable the frontend, and you can all enjoy the platform again, and start preparing for our big launch etc.

Last chance to recommended new coins for launch so lets hear your suggestions

Clams will make its debut sometime this week, weve cleared the code and are happy with it
MPHosting-Devs

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

Finally

Okay so all the coin daemons are now residing on a new server or should i say several new servers, weve more or less tripped the available RAM and CPU for the services.

Stake will Resume on the NEW format on 23rd give or take a few hours, on the 22ND, there will be a stake update some daemons continued to stake and were not disabled, as such we will trigger there entry into the database so we have a clean start on the 23rd.

I hope your as ready as we are, this has turned into a monster marathon of work to get it all done.

I will be making some announcements tomorrow regarding the discontinuation of some coins, and updates to the software and new coins added or supported.
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:33:03 PM

Can you give me a link where I can change my PIN? It seems there's no way of changing one and the support page seems to be down still.
Thanks

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

Finally

Okay so all the coin daemons are now residing on a new server or should i say several new servers, weve more or less tripped the available RAM and CPU for the services.

Stake will Resume on the NEW format on 23rd give or take a few hours, on the 22ND, there will be a stake update some daemons continued to stake and were not disabled, as such we will trigger there entry into the database so we have a clean start on the 23rd.

I hope your as ready as we are, this has turned into a monster marathon of work to get it all done.

I will be making some announcements tomorrow regarding the discontinuation of some coins, and updates to the software and new coins added or supported.

Hope payments will be automatic soon, my withdrawal of XEV is still pending Sad

Finally getting traction and I need to fund the faucet ASAP
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:36:42 AM

Finally

Alright, it's the 23rd. Hope withdrawals are released, updates are given and also your front-end be fixed?
Kinda unprofessional IMO.

Regards,
JM Erestain
Lutzow

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:26:14 AM

Support Page not working still so I can't change my Pin. Hoping for some positive updates soon.

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:52:08 AM

Support Page not working still so I can't change my Pin. Hoping for some positive updates soon.

His
send me your
email address   
username
one of your coins and the balance of that coin

and what you want your pin to be

ill get it changed for you

thanks
Paul

Lutzow

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:12:30 PM

His
send me your
email address   
username
one of your coins and the balance of that coin

and what you want your pin to be

ill get it changed for you

thanks
Paul

PM sent, thanks for the help very much appreciated. Cheers Smiley

155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:14:30 AM

my withdrawal is pending since march13. is there any problem on my account or its just a server sided problem or you just dont want to process withdrawals and runaway with my coins?

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:22:16 AM

WARNING..!!

Don't use wallet juststake.online
You can't withdraw your coins.
Admin not respon anyway.

All my coins, can't withdraw..!!
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

WARNING..!!

Don't use wallet juststake.online
You can't withdraw your coins.
Admin not respon anyway.

All my coins, can't withdraw..!!
Did you fill in the form to get your coins out?
It's a few pages back on here?

Thanks
Paul
pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:02:52 AM

Hi Guys

we have 13 Withdraw requests to do
i will go though them all today very sorry for the delay
Q  has had no power for the last few days.

So bare with us please and ill get you your coins sent out today.

Also i will check every day to see is any more requests come in
and ill get them done in a much more timely fashion of you.

thanks
Paul

pjcltd (OP)
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 01:52:23 PM

Hi Guys

we have 13 Withdraw requests to do
i will go though them all today very sorry for the delay
Q  has had no power for the last few days.

So bare with us please and ill get you your coins sent out today.

Also i will check every day to see is any more requests come in
and ill get them done in a much more timely fashion of you.

thanks
Paul

Hi
ok i have node done all the withdraw requests
please  check your wallets 

if you want any more withdraws  pushing through
just let me know

thanks
Paul
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: