Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:56:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PokerStars/BTC  (Read 943 times)
fabrybtc3 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 12:43:50 PM

Hi. I have 159 usd in PokerStars and I want 135 worth of btc. PM if interested.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:06:54 PM

Can you withdraw it to Skrill?
PokerPro

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:18:14 PM

Hi. I can buy it all. Sending pm
fabrybtc3 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:33:07 PM

149 left
PokerPro

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:45:13 PM

149 left
Looking to buy 149 from op.
Will vouch if trade succesful
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:51:13 PM

Is this something you do once or on regularly basis. Maybe in the future I will do some exchange of possible.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:08:14 AM

Hi. I have 159 usd in PokerStars and I want 135 worth of btc. PM if interested.

149 left
Looking to buy 149 from op.
Will vouch if trade succesful

You should start a scam accusation against each of the two users you've given negative trust to:

SimkeTrade 0: -0 / +0   2015-06-26   0.80700000      Sent him 197 usd in PokerStars, he did not send the BTC.
bitcoinmar 0: -0 / +0   2016-02-06   0.13000000      bought with skrill. great!
PokerPro 0: -0 / +0   2016-02-15   0.32240000      After we agreed that I send him the money in Pstars and he send the btc after receiving the money, he changes the deal and force me to wait. Still dont receive the btc. Shitty user.

fabrybtc3 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:43:43 PM

Is this something you do once or on regularly basis. Maybe in the future I will do some exchange of possible.

I do it sometimes. Now I have 240 usd left to buy bitcoins.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 05:46:19 PM

Warning Scammer Alert.

User will send you the the PokerStars$, you then send the BTC, then message support saying funds were not authorized by him.

We received notification from 'Ossimache' that the transfer sent to your account for $215.00 on /16/2016 12:16:10 PM is not authorized. The sending account was accessed without authorization when the transfer was sent.

As part of our investigation of this claim, we need to ask you to please confirm your relation to 'Ossimache' and the reason why you received this transfer for $215.00 from an account that was accessed without authorization.

Your real money privileges have been removed until this investigation has been completed and the matter is resolved.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

Warning Scammer Alert.

User will send you the the PokerStars$, you then send the BTC, then message support saying funds were not authorized by him.

We received notification from 'Ossimache' that the transfer sent to your account for $215.00 on /16/2016 12:16:10 PM is not authorized. The sending account was accessed without authorization when the transfer was sent.

As part of our investigation of this claim, we need to ask you to please confirm your relation to 'Ossimache' and the reason why you received this transfer for $215.00 from an account that was accessed without authorization.

Your real money privileges have been removed until this investigation has been completed and the matter is resolved.

Regards,

Can you explain what you posted?  So you did a btc trade for someones pokerstars funds... then you got this message?  Or this involved the OP and the other user?  So when someones pokerstars acct got hacked, that means the person who received the funds will be out the pokerstars funds?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
TomGC

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

Warning Scammer Alert.

Regards,
thanks for info.
onlinedragon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:19:40 PM

So far I know money send by someone can't be refunded. Maybe payment history can explain all here this sounds anyway fishy.
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:20:04 PM

Warning Scammer Alert.

Regards,

Can you explain what you posted?  So you did a btc trade for someones pokerstars funds... then you got this message?  Or this involved the OP and the other user?  So when someones pokerstars acct got hacked, that means the person who received the funds will be out the pokerstars funds?

I made a trade with OP. My BTC for his PokerStars. He sent first and I received the funds. Luckily before I had sent him the BTC I had received a message from PokerStars support saying the funds sent to me were unauthorized. My PokerStars account is now frozen, and I now believe OP or the victim will receive the Stars funds as a result.

Either OP illegitimately accessed the funds then sent them to me, or sent the funds under the guise of someone else then claimed it was an unauthorized transaction.

I will post updates once I hear more from PokerStars support. For what it's worth OP has disappeared since the incident.

onlinedragon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:26:57 PM

Maybe also good idea to share this topic with pokerstars. Maybe if they know he just did the recharge to fraud someone he get blocked. All accounts are connected with personal info and connected with a bankaccount.
PokerPro

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:06:05 PM

Same here. I have received 149usd from OP on stars. He sent from user id PrecisMMM i have checked the acc and asked him to wait for two hours but he was on a rush and that was suspicious to me. I just sent back the ps funds and passed on a trade. Anyway he left me negative feedback. How i can get it removed? I didnt took any cent
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the delay contacting you.

We can confirm that your account has been reinstated and you can again access our games and make real money transactions.

After the investigation made, we have determined that your deal with 'Ossimache' was made during an unauthorized access of this account, not by the rightful owner, we therefore have returned the funds to this player. You will see a transfer reversal on your account history.

The following message is displayed when making a real money transfer on PokerStars:

"PokerStars does not intervene in disputes between players relating to transfers. If you do not know this recipient personally, or if this transfer is part of a multi-part transaction (such as the sale of T$, which cannot be directly transferred by players), you may wish to contact support@pokerstars.com for assistance."

It is unfortunate that you have become a victim of an unfair action, we would advise that you exercise greater caution when transferring funds to players in the future.

If you require further assistance please let us know.

Regards,

Good thing I was yet to send OP the BTC before my account got frozen. Traders beware.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:49:29 PM

Terrible to hear, but good to know.

I'd advise anyone against receiving pokerstars for your bitcoin from anyone you don't trust 100%.
onlinedragon

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:19:42 PM

So it's never safe to buy pokerstars credit on this forum. All people can use as excuse they were hacked so it's to trust people.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:08:51 PM

Way to many scams that can be woven into a pokerstars transfer. If you are not sure about some one on pokerstars do not enter a transaction,it can lock up a account as well as funds for a long period. Its just not worth risking your account for a few bucks profit.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: