Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinOfAmerica.org - Is it trust worthy?  (Read 968 times)
cambo562 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

Hi,
 Has anyone used Bitcoinofamerica.org or heard of it? Any info would be great. Thanks!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 02:52:58 PM

A commercial service using an org is suspicious for a start. Bitcoin is not American, it is international. They have hidden their registration details -

Registrant Contact Information:
    Name: Registration Private
    Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
    City: Scottsdale
    State: Arizona
    Zip: 85260
    Phone: +1.4806242599
    Email: Email Masking Image@domainsbyproxy.com

Based on those facts, I would say it's a scam. I haven't heard of them, or visited their site - this opinion is based solely on the above facts.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:53:39 PM

Looks scammy to me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1344233.0
bitcoinofamerica2016

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:12:16 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 01:01:29 AM by bitcoinofamerica2016

Just wanted to take a moment and respond to this comment. Bitcoin of America owns and operates bitcoin kiosks throughout the United States. We are located in many states such as IL, MO, MD, MI, OH etc. In addition we differentiate ourselves from our competitors because we are an OTC cryptocurrency exchange. It would help if instead of making accusations you would take time to go on our website and then see for yourself. We are new to this forum and although we appreciate your opinion, it seems like you have never bought cryptocurrency from us. We have tens of thousands of happy clients throughout the US and are proud to offer live chat support that no other company does. Not to mention it doesn't take 5-7 days like Coinbase to receive your bitcoin. Try us out, and then post a review of our services. Thank you for your time.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

Just wanted to take a moment and respond to this comment. Bitcoin of America owns and operates bitcoin kiosks throughout the United States. We are located in many states such as IL, MO, MD, MI, OH etc. In addition we differentiate ourselves from our competitors because we are an OTC cryptocurrency exchange. It would help if instead of making accusations you would take time to go on our website and then see for yourself. We are new to this forum and although we appreciate your opinion, it seems like you have never bought cryptocurrency from us. We have tens of thousands of happy clients throughout the US and are proud to offer live chat support that no other company does. Not to mention it doesn't take 5-7 days like Coinbase to receive your bitcoin. Try us out, and then post a review of our services. Thank you for your time.

Wayback machine tells that Bitcoinofamerica.org started back in 2016. Hmm, I can't guarantee this but it seems this guy was right.
I doesn't live in the USA so I can't confirm it myself but with stuffs like this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y633kogJiJw
it convinces me that it is legit.

Though this article was posted by a known hyip site..
https://world-mining.net/?page=news&type=btcnews&newsid=2124
bitcoinofamerica2016

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Thank you for your post. We have also been featured in publications such as bitcoin.com. Here is another PR about the new bitcoin kiosk locations we are opening. https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-bitcoin-of-america-opening-new-btms-in-5-major-u-s-cities/

What's different about Bitcoin of America is that we also offer an OTC cryptocurrency exchange in addition to the bitcoin kiosks. Please take a moment to look at our site (feedback is always appreciated). Where does everyone buy their crypto from? Have you ever tried our services? If you buy bitcoin you will be surprised to see how easy it is, and the level of customer service we provide to all of our clients. Like I mentioned in my previous post we have same day settlements on your transactions. Check us out. www.bitcoinofamerica.org. Would love to hear your feedback.

Wayback machine tells that Bitcoinofamerica.org started back in 2016. Hmm, I can't guarantee this but it seems this guy was right.
I doesn't live in the USA so I can't confirm it myself but with stuffs like this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y633kogJiJw
it convinces me that it is legit.

Though this article was posted by a known hyip site..
https://world-mining.net/?page=news&type=btcnews&newsid=2124

bitcoinofamerica2016

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

Hi! Have you ever been on our site? We're curious to know where everyone buys their cryptocurrency and are constantly updating our site to create a better user experience? May we ask where do you buy bitcoin?

Cashforcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

Hi,
 Has anyone used Bitcoinofamerica.org or heard of it? Any info would be great. Thanks!

I have used this company a lot at a local kiosk near me. They do have a rather high transfer percentage rate. I think it's almost 15%. But they are legit. I've used one of their machines probably 30 or 40 times easily. It says on thier Bitcoin machine "if you send them an email with your phone number they can lock you in for a lower rate". I did that. Not sure if I'm getting a lower rate yet though. And sometimes it takes forever to post the coin but that was only one time if I remember correctly... They are legit though....
berry bboy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

I used Bitcoinofamerica.org without reading its reviews. And it seems like scam. I made a transaction using their ATM. It has been 3 days, transaction is not processed yet. Moreover, their customer support email address is also bouncing. Also, contact number is waste, it has just voice message to use email address which keeps bouncing. I am really worried and looking to file a complain. Transaction id - 2e8b99bc25
nameless69

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:59:34 PM

I used Bitcoinofamerica.org without reading its reviews. And it seems like scam. I made a transaction using their ATM. It has been 3 days, transaction is not processed yet. Moreover, their customer support email address is also bouncing. Also, contact number is waste, it has just voice message to use email address which keeps bouncing. I am really worried and looking to file a complain. Transaction id - 2e8b99bc25

Need your help Im  having issue with this company they transfer your BTC to your wallet ? How long takes ? Please response I deposit $2450 and is not clear yet .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: