Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 5 to 10 Full Member accounts for our personal Team members  (Read 2284 times)
SrSellAccounts

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:27:12 AM

I can sell you three Sr. member accounts with neutral trust , one Sr. with positive trust and another only 2 activity periods; four weeks to Hero member. For a price of 0.85 total

Fair market price I'm asking for , 0.15 each for neutral Sr members , 0.2 for Positive Sr member and for the account close to Hero its another 0.2.

And if you want I can throw in another Sr member close to Hero by only three more activity periods; 6 weeks to Hero for just another 0.1
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 01:48:06 PM

I can sell you three Sr. member accounts with neutral trust , one Sr. with positive trust and another only 2 activity periods; four weeks to Hero member. For a price of 0.85 total

Fair market price I'm asking for , 0.15 each for neutral Sr members , 0.2 for Positive Sr member and for the account close to Hero its another 0.2.

And if you want I can throw in another Sr member close to Hero by only three more activity periods; 6 weeks to Hero for just another 0.1

I am happy you have all the senior ranks BUT My only value is the signature and avatar for my guys to post.  No other business plans involved
I am happy to pay 0.1 for any senior level that has netural above (No Negative)
Little above what I was wanting but I do see your value.   
Ill take whatever you have for that at senior level. do a audit and get back to me.

I have a few offers about this price, was trying to get full member but now just want to buy as seems to be a dragged out process..

Let me know.

SrSellAccounts

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:59:43 PM

I am happy you have all the senior ranks BUT My only value is the signature and avatar for my guys to post.  No other business plans involved
Ill take whatever you have for that at senior level. do a audit and get back to me.

I have a few offers about this price, was trying to get full member but now just want to buy as seems to be a dragged out process..
Well thing is, I just want to get rid of most of my accounts but anyway I can still make more than 0.1 per 2 weeks if I did try. Don't wanna be the one selling for a loss, I'd rather wait for a month or two more if it means another 0.15 for Hero rank.

I can offer you a lower price if you buy all/most of them but individual prices remain the same, multiple accounts are subject to discounts according to how much you buy. And as you said, postive trusted accounts are pretty hard to get
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:04:52 AM

Well thing is, I just want to get rid of most of my accounts but anyway I can still make more than 0.1 per 2 weeks if I did try. Don't wanna be the one selling for a loss, I'd rather wait for a month or two more if it means another 0.15 for Hero rank.

I can offer you a lower price if you buy all/most of them but individual prices remain the same, multiple accounts are subject to discounts according to how much you buy. And as you said, postive trusted accounts are pretty hard to get

Your price is noted but I think I will have to secure some full member accounts 1st,   Have had a few offered but sellers have not got back to me.  Once I get some Ill see if my budget allows for SR accounts but for now no point starting on them as they dont give advantage for what I intend to use them for.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:39:09 AM

UPDATE TO ALL.
After research I am ONLY after Full member accounts. Seems Senior Rank is out of budget, I will revisit SR after I secure a few FM accounts.

I also have no concern on what a account has the potential to be, I am only concerned on what it is right now. Please keep that in mind when you put a request through.
And please Please Please give me a price so I have something to work with. To hard having a tennis match back and forth discussing..

I hope to get your Updated list available.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

I just purchased Blue_Panda73 for 0.028

Hopefully I did everything right. (Tell me otherwise)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=639383
Gotta leave the sig on for a few days as agreed with seller.
Anyone else???

Aleator

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:13:20 PM

Anyone else???
Better you keep that account hidden, because it will mark that account will be your alt.
Keep play safe, and nicely.

also i have 1 full member but have 450 pot activity pm if you are interested or member with pot full member (120++ pot)

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:19:14 PM

Better you keep that account hidden, because it will mark that account will be your alt.

also i have 1 full member but have 450 pot activity pm if you are interested or member with pot full member (120++ pot)
The user doesn't want to either hide the fact that its his alt, neither is affected if tagged so. He is going to use it to display signature for his website, so no reason to no publicly confess about his alts.
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:26:44 PM

Anyone else???

Account will not be used for myself, will be handed to another. If displaying is a issue then will remove but didnt think it would be a biggie. Cant remove this one though. no edit... Just letting others know so if I did anything wrong I would know.

SEnd me price for what you have thanks.

fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 01:28:53 PM

2nd Full Member account has been secured.

Let me know if anyone else is ready to deal thanks!!!
PM me

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:48:16 AM

PM me

I can provide a full member, it has high quality posts in gambling and others, and name does not have any numbers or spaces, and starts with a capital letter.

Depends on how much you can offer, though.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:50:01 AM

I can sell you a full member account for BTC0.05. Let me know.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:55:11 AM

PM me

I can provide a full member, it has high quality posts in gambling and others, and name does not have any numbers or spaces, and starts with a capital letter.

I can't edit my post.

Does this thread belong in the auction section? You're not auctioning anything, nor bidding on anything. You're simply buying accounts. I think this belongs in digital goods.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:31:01 AM

i have FM account 150+ activity, no feedback at all for .05btc, send me a PM if you accept the price
fastdice.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 04:34:37 PM

PM me

PM me thanks and Ill let me know how much thanks. Please give full details on it.

Send me a PM with Post and Activity. Cant have negative. Ill give you a offer from there

i have FM account 150+ activity, no feedback at all for .05btc, send me a PM if you accept the price

Send me a PM with Post and Activity. Cant have negative. Ill give you a offer from there

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 09:13:42 PM

PM me

PM me thanks and Ill let me know how much thanks. Please give full details on it.

I sent you a PM a few days ago but never received a response. Sent you the PM again, please respond.

[/quote]

taking a break - expect delayed responses
soanip95

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

pm sent
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:49:18 PM

I've sent you a PM. It has pretty high quality posts, so I don't think I'll be able to discount.

Will you be able to go first or accept escrow? We might be able to try out that new Unitaco escrow Smiley
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:12:09 AM

160+ activity
500+posts
good post quality
untrusted positives

price?
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 12:15:38 AM

Are you still looking for full member accounts? If yes, please PM me. I've got 1 that I'm not using currently.

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: