Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are any of you debanked?  (Read 1067 times)
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

I can't relate, I never had a bank account since birth, believe it or not. My bitcoin wallet was my first (and probably the last) bank
#ThirdWorldProblems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cass LeChat

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:04:51 PM

Its possible but restrains you to a life where you may need to make extra jumps to get from a to b.
Most people that claim to be doing this are usually living on a hand to mouth more than planning for the future.
Otherwise they would realize they have nothing saved making interest for retirement.

No, this guy isn't a position to comment on other people's experiences, especially as the post right above mine laid out that banking is much more of a focus in developed countries. There are lots of ways to hold wealth without a bank. It's training that has made folks close-minded and unaware of what that looks like.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:32:01 PM

Its possible but restrains you to a life where you may need to make extra jumps to get from a to b.
Most people that claim to be doing this are usually living on a hand to mouth more than planning for the future.
Otherwise they would realize they have nothing saved making interest for retirement.

No, this guy isn't a position to comment on other people's experiences, especially as the post right above mine laid out that banking is much more of a focus in developed countries. There are lots of ways to hold wealth without a bank. It's training that has made folks close-minded and unaware of what that looks like.

Jump past the posts stating it is impossible and quote mine that states it is trickier. You try to hard and it just shows you are a train wreck waiting to happen.
You can only use a body as currency for so long,so I hope you have found a way to invest for the future. Judging by the thread you started people have a hard time figuring out if you are a man or a female. Nothing wrong with that unless you use ones self mainly as a object for people to get off on.

The person you quote is also in a third world Country where it is more normal to live a life without a bank. Since bitcoin is mostly used In Europe and North America I stick to the context for the majority of people. You like to go fishing down the gutter to make a point,but it is what it is.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:49:29 PM

Call me closed-minded but to me being unbanked equals being poor.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:05:23 PM

Jump past the posts stating it is impossible and quote mine that states it is trickier. You try to hard and it just shows you are a train wreck waiting to happen.
You can only use a body as currency for so long,so I hope you have found a way to invest for the future. Judging by the thread you started people have a hard time figuring out if you are a man or a female. Nothing wrong with that unless you use ones self mainly as a object for people to get off on.

The person you quote is also in a third world Country where it is more normal to live a life without a bank. Since bitcoin is mostly used In Europe and North America I stick to the context for the majority of people. You like to go fishing down the gutter to make a point,but it is what it is.

North America and Europe DO NOT have the majority of people on this planet.  Roll Eyes But whatever.

Like dude, whatever your problem is - whether it's my work, sexuality, how I talk, my gender, all this energy you're putting into me and my behaviour is fucking gross. You act as if it some righteously holy mission to stalk women around these boards and harass them. Seriously. Who raised you? I'd be flattered if it wasn't such a fucked up pattern with you boys.
Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:06:23 PM

Also how I use my body and whether people get off on it is none of your fucking business, unless you're using it to mask how you're getting off on it which would explain why you're so fucking obsessed.  Roll Eyes

Since I'm done feeding your bullshit fantasies, I'm ignoring you. Feel free to continue obsessing on your own though. xo
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:12:34 PM

North America and Europe DO NOT have the majority of people on this planetRoll Eyes But whatever.

Like dude, whatever your problem is - whether it's my work, sexuality, how I talk, my gender, all this energy you're putting into me and my behaviour is fucking gross. You act as if it some righteously holy mission to stalk women around these boards and harass them. Seriously. Who raised you? I'd be flattered if it wasn't such a fucked up pattern with you boys.

Bitcoin! You are in a bitcoin forum and the masses of people that use it are from these two areas. Nothing to do with where the majority of people are from. If you want to stretch the context by all means but maybe check to see if you have the point correct.

You post I respond,nature of a forum.

Zeke2345

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:14:57 PM

Also how I use my body and whether people get off on it is none of your fucking business, unless you're using it to mask how you're getting off on it which would explain why you're so fucking obsessed.  Roll Eyes

Since I'm done feeding your bullshit fantasies, I'm ignoring you. Feel free to continue obsessing on your own though. xo

You have made it very clear you wanted to be praised by starting a thread with photos. Pretty sure 99.5% of the forum has not done this,so it does make one question.
Also highly involved in threads about sex work or reference it a lot,so again I can only go off what you bring up. What you do is none of my business but if you put it out there like you do,prepare for some honesty.

Cass LeChat

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:04:32 AM

The blissful sound of silence....

Also, I just bought this book by Simon Dixon. http://www.amazon.com/Bank-Future-Protect-before-Governments/dp/1907720375

It's not exactly on being "unbanked" but I heard him on an interview a while ago and he was pretty good at breaking down some things about banking and seems investing teaching folks other ways to go about it.
klaudiado (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:11:03 AM

The blissful sound of silence....

Also, I just bought this book by Simon Dixon. http://www.amazon.com/Bank-Future-Protect-before-Governments/dp/1907720375

It's not exactly on being "unbanked" but I heard him on an interview a while ago and he was pretty good at breaking down some things about banking and seems investing teaching folks other ways to go about it.

Thanks Cass Le Chat, I will have a look at it!
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:00:10 PM

Call me closed-minded but to me being unbanked equals being poor.

i wouln't call a you closed-minded person, you are just saying the truth. as an unbanked person, i would say you are correct, i am actually poor and also most of the people here in our place, sad but true  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: