Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:29:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed/lock please  (Read 525 times)
foodstamps (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:54:49 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 05:17:38 PM by foodstamps

I have 12 Furys and 1 Blade I would like to sell. I have USB cables for all the units, but only about 7-8 power bricks for the furys. The bricks kept going bad so I finally switched to a PC PSU with converter cables, I still have the converter cables that I can include, but they are a little discolored from heat, i can post pics if anyone shows interest in post. The Blade never had a power brick, but I have a pci-e --> barrel plugs converter for it.
I am located in the U.S and would prefer to ship to U.S because shipping will be less. I would also like to sell everything together instead of piecing it out. Or all Furys at once, the blade can be separate.

3/19/2015 edited: No one seems much interested. The only offers I have received are from people outside of the U.S, and I only want to sell in country. I am closing this for now. Pm me if you want to offer.
icanscript

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:55:36 PM

I have 12 Furys and 1 Blade I would like to sell. I have USB cables for all the units, but only about 7-8 power bricks for the furys. The bricks kept going bad so I finally switched to a PC PSU with converter cables, I still have the converter cables that I can include, but they are a little discolored from heat, i can post pics if anyone shows interest in post. The Blade never had a power brick, but I have a pci-e --> barrel plugs converter for it.
I am located in the U.S and would prefer to ship to U.S because shipping will be less. I would also like to sell everything together instead of piecing it out. Or all Furys at once, the blade can be separate.

To add to this, I have 10 GAW Fury's and they have worked solidly for me for over a year. Actually a good piece of Kit.
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:39:27 AM

Pics with date and name on them, also what are you looking for with them?
foodstamps (OP)

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:52:46 PM

Yeah, no problem. I will of course use some air duster on them before shipping, but I can't promise they will be completely dust free(they were running in my garage before I shut them all off a few months ago). I actually have 13, not 12. I would like to get maybe $13-15/per unit for the whole lot(Bitcoin only and escrow, no paypal).

I will post a pic of the blade later, it is still running right now.
MonetaCoin

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:37:20 AM

Yeah, no problem. I will of course use some air duster on them before shipping, but I can't promise they will be completely dust free(they were running in my garage before I shut them all off a few months ago). I actually have 13, not 12. I would like to get maybe $13-15/per unit for the whole lot(Bitcoin only and escrow, no paypal).

I will post a pic of the blade later, it is still running right now.

I'd buy 2-3 of the furys if ur willing to sell them. It would be shipping to canada though.... these would really top of my scrypt power, I'm currently running 3 grid seed orbs.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:21:01 AM

Shoot me a quote on the blade. If the price is right, I may take it off of your hands
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: