Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Whites Are Wrong to Compare Terrorist Group KKK to the Black Panthers  (Read 645 times)
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:16:05 PM

Original Title: Why Some Whites Are Wrong to Compare Terrorist Group KKK — Responsible for Thousands of Deaths — to Black Panthers

Beyoncé set the Internet on fire with her Super Bowl half-time performance of her new single, “Formation.” The performance featured dancers in Black Panthers-style outfits, and the video for the song  contains scenes referring to Black Lives Matter, police violence and Hurricane Katrina.
According to The New York Times, music critics raved about “Formation,” but conservatives were lining up to express their displeasure at the performance, especially the homage to the Black Panthers. FOX News host Lou Dobbs described the performance as, “nostalgic glorification of Malcolm X and Black Panther militant thuggery” and “propaganda.”
Comments by Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, a frequent guest on FOX, were even more extreme. He compared the Black Panthers to the KKK.
“Them coming out, Beyoncé in those Black Panther-type uniforms, would that be acceptable if a band, a white band, came out in hoods and white sheets in the same sort of fashion? We would be appalled and outraged. The Black Panthers are a subversive hate group in America,” said Clarke on Fox Business’ Risk and Reward.
Clarke’s comments are particularly offensive, because they come from a Black man who ought to know better. The Black Panthers were a political group that sprung up in the 1960s as a way of pushing back against acts of violence committed by the Oakland Police Department.
Although the Black Panther Party described themselves as revolutionary anti-imperialists and were the opposite of Martin Luther King’s peaceful movement, nothing in their 10-point manifesto talks about committing acts of violence specifically against white people. The Black Panthers also provided food and education programs to the community.
It’s incorrect to compare the BPP to the Ku Klux Klan, often described as America’s oldest terrorist group. The KKK was started in 1865 as a secret vigilante group made up of ex-Confederate soldiers who targeted freedmen. Over the last 150 years, the KKK has been responsible for shootings, hangings, torture and bombings directed at Black people. According to Democracy Now!, the Equal Justice Initiative estimated more than 4,000 Black men, women and children were killed by lynchings between 1870 and 1950.
During the 1960s, the Johnson administration, under pressure from Black leaders, finally cracked down on the Klan’s terrorist activities. FBI agents infiltrated the group and used paid informants to get Klan leaders to turn on each other. The group is now a shell of the organization it used to be in the 1960s.
But the Klan is still a threat; several police officers have been found to be members of the organization. There is now a myriad of violent white supremacist groups. Last June, Dylann Roof, a white supremacist who had been self-radicalized by reading hate material online, killed Black churchgoers in Charleston, S.C.
The Black Panthers eventually crumbled from internal divisions and rivalries. But they were also attacked by the FBI’s domestic intelligence program, COINTELPRO, which used paid information, assassinations and targeted prosecutions to bring down the group. (FBI agents also spied on other civil rights activists such as Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.) FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover declared the Black Panthers “the greatest threat to the internal security of the country.”
If some people think of the Black Panthers as a hate group, it’s because they confuse them with a small group who call themselves the New Black Panthers. (The Black Panthers fought a successful lawsuit forcing the new group to change its name because they had been calling themselves, the Black Panthers.)
The New Black Panthers have been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Members of the New Black Panther Party have made explicitly anti-white and anti-Semitic comments. They have also encouraged violence against police and believe that Blacks are God’s chosen people. Former Black Panther Bobby Seale described the New Black Panther Party as “a Black racist hate group,” according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/02/14/why-some-whites-are-wrong-to-compare-terrorist-group-kkk-responsible-for-thousands-of-deaths-to-black-panthers/
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:07:22 PM

Title should not include race unless you are a racist yourself.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:13:48 PM

I love how this forum is so important now we have our own resident SJWs.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:24:31 PM

Your comment is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is. Racism depends on structural oppression reflected in society. A black person can't be racist towards a white person. A black person can be prejudiced of course, cause anybody can hate. But a black person being prejudiced against a white person doesn't have the same impact because whites are prioritized for jobs, media representation, etc. There is a power inequality behind racism that a black person can't replicate. Did I break that down for you enough?

So, I've explained this to you twice now and I get that it's hard to keep up when you're not operating on my level, but to save yourself further embarrassment you might want to brush up on on structural oppression and intersectionality so you can hold a convo.  Grin
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:18:57 PM

Your comment is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of what racism is. Racism depends on structural oppression reflected in society. A black person can't be racist towards a white person. A black person can be prejudiced of course, cause anybody can hate. But a black person being prejudiced against a white person doesn't have the same impact because whites are prioritized for jobs, media representation, etc. There is a power inequality behind racism that a black person can't replicate. Did I break that down for you enough?

So, I've explained this to you twice now and I get that it's hard to keep up when you're not operating on my level, but to save yourself further embarrassment you might want to brush up on on structural oppression and intersectionality so you can hold a convo.  Grin

You are wrong but I think I can see where you are in thinking. Thought you brought something different but you are just trolling.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:26:27 PM

After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:44:41 PM

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:08:46 PM

You are wrong but I think I can see where you are in thinking. Thought you brought something different but you are just trolling.

Oh yeah, I'm wrong because you don't have the brain capacity to get intersectionality. ROFL. Amazing.  Roll Eyes It's not trolling just because you're stupid, hotshot. But go ahead and think that if that helps soothe your pride.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:13:24 PM

After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information

Sure, why not? ROFL considering how hard it seems to be for you boys to grasp intersectionality, nuance of social intelligence, and the basic fundamentals of social politics it makes sense that you'd start pulling up bullshit theories as to my motivations instead of admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Call me a Marxist or whatever you like. Last week it was a feminist, a transgender person, whatever... Y'all are really invested in missing the point.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:43:06 PM

Sure, why not? ROFL considering how hard it seems to be for you boys to grasp intersectionality, nuance of social intelligence, and the basic fundamentals of social politics it makes sense that you'd start pulling up bullshit theories as to my motivations instead of admitting you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Call me a Marxist or whatever you like. Last week it was a feminist, a transgender person, whatever... Y'all are really invested in missing the point.

Just because people are critical of your ideology does not automatically make you so superior that people simply can't comprehend your intelligence. How arrogant and narcissistic do you have to be to really believe that? xD

What I stated is not any bullshit theory, it is a fact. Clearly you don't even have any clue where the ideologies you mindlessly repeat like a parrot came from, so much so when I confront you with its origins you believe it to be some kind of conspiracy theory. Anyone can look this stuff up and verify it, even you, but you won't because it challenges your confirmation bias therefore you will actively ignore the documented history of your ideology.

here is the definition of "intersectionality" from the feminist wiki:

"Intersectionality is a concept often used in critical theories to describe the ways in which oppressive institutions (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, classism, etc.) are interconnected and cannot be examined separately from one another. The concept first came from legal scholar Kimberlé Crenshaw in 1989 and is largely used in critical theories, especially Feminist theory, when discussing systematic oppression. When possible, credit Kimberlé Crenshaw for coining the term "intersectionality" and bringing the concept to wider attention."

http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Intersectionality

In short, even your feminist sisters are telling you that your ideology is based on Critical Theory. If you bother to read about it for more than 30 seconds, you will see very clearly how critical theory and marxism overlap, not just in dogma and ideology, but in its documented historical roots. Feminism itself was one of the original core tenets of Marxism, not that you would know that because you choose to remain willfully ignorant on this subject matter so that you can continue to tell yourself your supremacist ideologies are acceptable because you are "oppressed". You wouldn't want to have to check your own privilege now would you? Of course not, you are the inquisitor who gets to tell everyone else they should check themselves from your self proclaimed position of superiority right? Tell me some more about how I don't know what I am talking about little girl. I can tell already we are going to be the best of friends here. Inseparable.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:45:27 PM

In case you missed it, you're ignored. xo Now why don't you go find some other woman to stalk across the boards?  Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

In case you missed it, you're ignored. xo Now why don't you go find some other woman to stalk across the boards?  Roll Eyes

In case you missed it, you are only exposing yourself as a coward who can not even stand behind her own ideas via debate. Additionally I don't need you to reply to me to expose your ignorance to everyone else here, and as a matter of fact I am posting for everyone else but you. I am already well aware you are a lost cause with no hope of reprieve, so trying to convince you is useless. You can't show the light to some one who gouges their own eyes out to prevent it.

P.S. Just because you don't like me exposing the lack of logic in your dangerous and idiotic ideologies does not make me a stalker. That is a great attempt at a personal attack though. I look forward to demolishing your future posts with logic. Even if you aren't reading my posts, hundreds of other people with more functional brain stems are.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

The blissful sound of silence.... Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:59:02 PM

The blissful sound of silence.... Roll Eyes
You know what else is also blissful? Ignorance.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

The most amazing thing about this is I don't really need to do anything at all for these boys to continue to feed their obsessions.  Roll Eyes It's like - if you really don't like someone, go play with someone else. But I don't even need to see your posts to note how bizarre it is that you boys make it your life's mission to stalk people you don't like through various forums and threads.

I should start charging a pay-per-view  Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:07:13 AM

The most amazing thing about this is I don't really need to do anything at all for these boys to continue to feed their obsessions.  Roll Eyes It's like - if you really don't like someone, go play with someone else. But I don't even need to see your posts to note how bizarre it is that you boys make it your life's mission to stalk people you don't like through various forums and threads.

I should start charging a pay-per-view  Roll Eyes

As usual the little children that Marxism attracts are often extremely narcissistic and always believe they are the center of attention and victimization. It could not at all be that I find your ideology completely lacking in logic, empirical evidence, or justice of any kind. Of course not. It has nothing to do with the fact that your ideologies are dangerous and have been used in the past to rally millions to destroy their own nations. Nope, it is about you xD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-Jg8swCig
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:14:08 AM

Hmm... you have so much extra energy to stalk women around these boards TECSHARE. I think you must be a very bored person. Maybe we should find you so work to do...

Now, you proved earlier that you're lacking in a lot of social intelligence or compassion... *thinks* so it doesn't make sense to give you any of those kind of tasks...

Oh! You know what the perfect job is for someone who trolls like you do? Promotion!! We should have you go to all of my threads, and post asinine shit so they get more views!

Congratulations! >^o^< You've been promoted from pointless troll to a productive member of society. Please go forth and continue helping people see my threads. We're grateful for your hard work.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:17:53 AM

OOOOoooO reverse psychology! You are really digging deep in your book of tricks aren't you? One thing you fail to realize is each post is equally an opportunity to expose your flawed Marxist ideologies for what they are. In the marketplace of ideas, you can't even compete when given a level playing field for debate. You require control and censorship for your ideology to metastasize. BTW having a point of view you do not agree with is not equivalent to trolling, just FYI.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:21:25 AM

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to read your posts but congratulations on continuing your hard work. It's important to strive for something.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:24:26 AM

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to read your posts but congratulations on continuing your hard work. It's important to strive for something.

I'll be back when you try to pretend to have something intelligent to say again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: