Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A guide for building Xapo faucets + download script  (Read 9169 times)
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:23:52 PM

can you post some live demo faucets?
i use this script as you can see here  http://bitcoinfaucetexchange.com

The menu is custom but you can add any bootstrap menu or make your self

another demo is http://faucetrank.com/faucet

I'll help you to block bad/cheaters/bot users
I'll help you to add recaptcha to your xapo faucet if you don't want solvemedia .

So you are advanced with building a faucet nice you share you experience with some people. Also some others help a lot here on this forum. I will start next few days with sorting things out and try to build a fresh faucet have to think about it what I exactly want to create.

I forgot 1 more thing now antibot link also available for xapo script I'll also help you to add antibot script in your xapo faucet .
Also the multi login possibility Xapo/faucetbox combined I see is available on your website. Is that solution more safe then faucetbox only. That is maybe the best option if safety against bots is the same standard.
I don't see a multi login possibility Xapo/faucetbox .....on his site but it would be nice to add.
There is a field where you can fill your BTC address named like this. 'Insert your email or BTC address'
Ok, what that means is  you can put either or but no funds go to faucetbox. If you don't have a Xapo account the funds will be sent to you once you reach 5500 in the system and its direct to your BTC wallet but if you use a xapo email or xapo BTC address its instant
Okay I understand and this is also working good if you implement both to your faucet?
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:41:37 PM

I'll help you to add recaptcha to your xapo faucet if you don't want solvemedia .

So you are advanced with building a faucet nice you share you experience with some people. Also some others help a lot here on this forum. I will start next few days with sorting things out and try to build a fresh faucet have to think about it what I exactly want to create.

I forgot 1 more thing now antibot link also available for xapo script I'll also help you to add antibot script in your xapo faucet .
Also the multi login possibility Xapo/faucetbox combined I see is available on your website. Is that solution more safe then faucetbox only. That is maybe the best option if safety against bots is the same standard.
I don't see a multi login possibility Xapo/faucetbox .....on his site but it would be nice to add.
There is a field where you can fill your BTC address named like this. 'Insert your email or BTC address'
Ok, what that means is  you can put either or but no funds go to faucetbox. If you don't have a Xapo account the funds will be sent to you once you reach 5500 in the system and its direct to your BTC wallet but if you use a xapo email or xapo BTC address its instant
Okay I understand and this is also working good if you implement both to your faucet?
If you want Faucetbox as a second withdraw too ,you will need to open a Faucetbox account and fill it up with coins so often. This will have to be coded in.
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:07:57 PM

Xapo e-mail claims only plz? Some users would hate it, but it would stop bots 100%.
onlinedragon

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:12:18 PM

If you want Faucetbox as a second withdraw too ,you will need to open a Faucetbox account and fill it up with coins so often. This will have to be coded in.
Ok so this balance is separate from each other. Also thanks for your help so far I will try to create one.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:38:22 PM

sure no problem, glad i can help  Smiley
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:50:09 AM

Is anyone building any?
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 10:16:25 AM

Ok so this balance is separate from each other. Also thanks for your help so far I will try to create one.

I wonder if it's possible to create  2 in one faucet .
if email is entered will be paid through xapo and if BTC wallet is entered then will be paid through faucet box .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
onlinedragon

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

I understand you have to choose between XAPO login or faucetbox login but that is fine. I like it how that field is now and yes I will try to build an faucet next few days. Only need to take few hours to sort things out about how and where I can get it best online.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:27:50 PM

I understand you have to choose between XAPO login or faucetbox login but that is fine. I like it how that field is now and yes I will try to build an faucet next few days. Only need to take few hours to sort things out about how and where I can get it best online.
im flying out to miami this morning for work and i'll be gone for 3 weeks but im sure FaucetRank can help while im gone..I'll try and look in once and a while to help.  Cool
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:34:25 PM

im flying out to miami this morning for work and i'll be gone for 3 weeks but im sure FaucetRank can help while im gone..I'll try and look in once and a while to help.  Cool

Yes I'll be here to help for Xapo faucet script as much as I can help . Have a nice journy  Smiley

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:37:59 PM

Yes I'll be here to help for Xapo faucet script as much as I can help . Have a nice journy  Smiley
Thanks  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 05:18:08 PM

Is there anyone who created Xapo api based faucet ? please let me know how can I help you to install xapo script .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Axlu2518

Activity: 45
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:30:36 PM

friend you help me , creating the new MySQL user does not understand how to do not even know how to connect to the new instance please
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 06:31:07 AM

friend you help me , creating the new MySQL user does not understand how to do not even know how to connect to the new instance please

it's easy to create mysql data base .
1) Login to you cpanel
2) Click On Mysql
3) fill the name of databaase for example name it "Faucetdatabase"
4) then edit the config.php and fill the username of database , password and host name .
5) hostname maybe "localhost" or it maybe diffrent sever name starting with mysql.sever1.example.com

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Axlu2518

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:10:07 PM

if you already managed to do it thanks , but in trying to collect on my faucet I get an error : Either the Hash App token or are invalid ... And put the keys as the tutorial says if I have an empty wallet will be for that? And apologizes for being so inquisitive if one lays bitcoins there is no way to just take those of a specific portfolio for the faucet ? thanks friend. Smiley
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 01:53:51 PM

if you already managed to do it thanks , but in trying to collect on my faucet I get an error : Either the Hash App token or are invalid ... And put the keys as the tutorial says if I have an empty wallet will be for that? And apologizes for being so inquisitive if one lays bitcoins there is no way to just take those of a specific portfolio for the faucet ? thanks friend. Smiley

after doing this in config.php there is another line  myhashkey put this hash e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e now should work .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Axlu2518

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:39:22 PM

thanks for answering friend, not solve it was a problem with the secret key but still does not work now comes another sign if you want mirala yourself : http://biteller.xyz
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 02:53:41 PM

thanks for answering friend, not solve it was a problem with the secret key but still does not work now comes another sign if you want mirala yourself : http://biteller.xyz

Working fine got 100 satoshi what's the problem now ?
I didn't get what do you want to show me ?
that's site working fine now .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Axlu2518

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:03:14 PM

if it appears that the error was mine, and that all the tap was wondering if you could help me put the anti bot that you have or if you know of any tutorial to do
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 03:57:47 PM

if it appears that the error was mine, and that all the tap was wondering if you could help me put the anti bot that you have or if you know of any tutorial to do

OK I'll help you to put antibot but tomorrow .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █