Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A guide for building Xapo faucets + download script  (Read 9164 times)
Gifted (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:05:05 AM

Hello
The script and the package complete with instructions is great.
I followed all the instructions, but I'm not able to run the faucet. Please see if someone can help me, the faucet is:
http://bits4all.one/faucet3

The error is: UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST
Do not use the Xapo e-mail account where you are getting the API keys.
Use another Xapo account.
I tested your faucet and it's working fine.

By the way, I already figured out how to change Solve Media to Google reCaptcha and thanks to sir Gifted for helping out about the weekly payout.

Thank you so much, I spent over 6 hours looking for a solution. Now I'll create a new account Xapo. So I can use it just for that faucet.
Also if you cant take btc address  i can help with that !  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:18:56 AM

Bump for the noobs
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:47:07 AM

Hello
I followed all the instructions, but I'm not able to run the faucet. Please see if someone can help me, the faucet is:

By the way, I already figured out how to change Solve Media to Google reCaptcha and thanks to sir Gifted for helping out about the weekly payout.

Thank you so much, I spent over 6 hours looking for a solution. Now I'll create a new account Xapo. So I can use it just for that faucet.
let me know when you finish your Xapo faucet and i will list for you !
bits4all

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 12:30:32 PM

Hello

The faucet is running: http://bits4all.one/faucet3
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:16:12 PM

Hello

The faucet is running: http://bits4all.one/faucet3
your listed  Wink
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:48:45 AM

Bump for the noobs
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:16:44 AM

If anyone need help with this im here for you !!!
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:38:30 PM

Bump
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Hi Gifted,

I installed the faucet script on my domain but it seems to be stuck. It keeps giving an error while i checked and double check the APP id? What could be the problem?
I've sent an email to the developers of XAPO, but no response yet (4 days has passed).
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:08:43 PM

Hi Gifted,

I installed the faucet script on my domain but it seems to be stuck. It keeps giving an error while i checked and double check the APP id? What could be the problem?
I've sent an email to the developers of XAPO, but no response yet (4 days has passed).
What is the error saying? if you are testing with your email or btc address of the same account as the app ID it will give you and error.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:21:00 PM

Hi Gifted,

What is the error saying? if you are testing with your email or btc address of the same account as the app ID it will give you and error.

Thanks for getting back at me.

The error I get is:
Either the App token or Hash are invalid

I've tested it with 3 different bitcoin addresses and even changed he hash a few time (32 digits)
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

Hi Gifted,

Thanks for getting back at me.

The error I get is:
Either the App token or Hash are invalid

I've tested it with 3 different bitcoin addresses and even changed he hash a few time (32 digits)

Did you put a hash key in config? the instructions came with a generator for hash key if your having problems ill give you one to use

use this one ZgWIRBsarthKx2m9J3ouDhXMvxtcIdQW  just change a few letters but make sure its cap if needs to be. if that doesnt work i will have to help you setting up your app key correctly
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:31:54 PM

bump for the noobs  Cool
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:54:48 PM

Many new Xapo faucets being made with this package and its free!
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:42:07 AM

I got a bot yesterday, and it hit me hard.

Despite of having a maximum of 700 satoshis configured on my faucet, the bot claimed 1,000 to 10,000 satoshis yesterday.

IP address is: 39.248.108.96 and 109.193.194.27
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:35:50 PM

I got a bot yesterday, and it hit me hard.

Despite of having a maximum of 700 satoshis configured on my faucet, the bot claimed 1,000 to 10,000 satoshis yesterday.

IP address is: 39.248.108.96 and 109.193.194.27
some how they are accessing your faucet, when i first got the faucet i was hacked and upgraded to the new faucet with better security and it never happened again but i might have gave you the wrong copy... go here and get the latest to make sure  https://github.com/destinybogan/Faucet-Builder

How are they claiming 8 times times in a row??? i would be surprised if the are doing some kind of sql injection but the faucet has security for that in the code.

I was getting robbed this morning at 630 Am when i looked and to shut off faucet until i can figure out how to stop them. The thing is there is always someone smarter then you or me and we just have to deal with it accordingly. one kick in the ass is one step forward!

I plan on updating this script  in the download when i can.
alfaboy23

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:28:45 AM

My experience is the same with this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301917.80

Although that thread is five months ago, I think the trick is still alive, since the script from destinybogan was last updated on 2015, it hasn't patched yet.

For now I'm relying on .htaccess while I'm finding a way how to protect from SQL injection and hacking.
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:44:55 AM

My experience is the same with this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301917.80

Although that thread is five months ago, I think the trick is still alive, since the script from destinybogan was last updated on 2015, it hasn't patched yet.

For now I'm relying on .htaccess while I'm finding a way how to protect from SQL injection and hacking.
I have fixed the security flaw message me for details
Gifted (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:15:53 PM

If you download this please ask me for the security  update
alfaboy23

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:44:30 AM

I PMed you sir.

By the way, this is the sucker stealing my Xapo bits:

I have to block the IP addresses in Indonesian country on my faucet because of him.
Problem is, my ISP is also blocked, I think my ISP is getting a resources from that country, dang.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: